What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Only one word 4 u ..

DENIAL :)

Its not denial! Its a valid question of how do you identify someone?!
Of course you are not interested in knowing identity or the truth...You just swallow what the media feeds...While I question why they did that! What provoked them? Was it funded by some hater? Was it done deliberately because some of those kids seem to pose for the photo doing some bollywood move!

India sending terrorists in Pakistan is cross-border terrorism.
India taking advantage and financing, training scum-bag terrorists in Pakistan is cross-border terrorism.

And this all goes back to the extremist ideology within your society which RSS, BJP etc. spread. And it goes all the way up to your intelligence agencies, media and other walks of life.

So you can not separate them.

did you hack some accounts of those terrorists getting funds from India and did you see names there like Prakash, ram, krishna, sudhir etc.. ??

i dont want to use words for u ..let me tell u

In last 6 months there have been reports of riots in few states like maha and UP.All of them were started by muslims and states are still ruled by hindus :hitwall:

another example ..muslim mob destroying gautam budh statue

now tell me who is dumbo ?

Ok, seems like we have just scratched the surface. There are also other indigenous terrorist groups operating in india?

The problem with local terrorism seems to be very deep in india....
High time, Whining (shining) india starts looking at herself before blaming others for local problems blindly.

BJP Response by Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on "Hindu terror" Statement to this Shinde clown doing petty politics and soiling the name of RSS and BJP

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you are not interested in knowing identity or the truth...You just swallow what the media feeds...While I question why they did that! What provoked them? Was it funded by some hater? Was it done deliberately because some of those kids seem to pose for the photo doing some bollywood move!

You dont know more than me about india.I can give count less examples of what most muslims do in india.
i dont want top open my mouth here.

and i told you that muslims are vote bank here and no body touches them due to that.

i did not call any one a pig.

@MRSHMALLOW leave it...Anyone wearing white shalwar kameez and anyone wearing a burqa are Muslims....He doesnt know the basics....

Only pig offends us nothing else! You shouldn't expect one who has no respect for religion to understand religion...

Ok, seems like we have just scratched the surface. There are also other indigenous terrorist groups operating in india?

The problem with local terrorism seems to be very deep in india....
High time, Whining (shining) india starts looking at herself before blaming others for local problems blindly.

ok please ...i m also terrorist and recently killed 10 innocents ..

and police is after me and 10 countries have issued interpol notice for me..

and i have plan to do something very serious :D

With every brain fart,you will get one free :rofl:

then which Hindus you want to kill?

She never used to the word KILL...check the thread yourself...UNLESS....You translated Hindi directly into English...Kisko marna hai? Do not translate Hindi directly into English....Sounds very wrong...

@MRSHMALLOW leave it...Anyone wearing white shalwar kameez and anyone wearing a burqa are Muslims....He doesnt know the basics....

Only pig offends us nothing else! You shouldn't expect one who has no respect for religion to understand religion...

then you shouldn't have created a fuzz out that simple Logical comment. any ways you are just talking randomly.

BJP Response by Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on "Hindu terror" Statement to this Shinde clown doing petty politics and soiling the name of RSS and BJP
]

Did not watch the video, but let me guess he is "DENYING"?

Because, this is all indians are good at, :lol:

She never used to the word KILL...check the thread yourself...UNLESS....You translated Hindi directly into English...Kisko marna hai? Do not translate Hindi directly into English....Sounds very wrong...

then tell me a solution rather farting blames.

Madam, which media you believe in ?

I mean what should we use as reference to back our points ?

You are also making comments on India by info you received from his forum and newspapers, tv channels.

How are you sure, I am Hindu not a Muslim, who is defending Hindus so that people hate Hindus ?

Back
Top Bottom