What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

I can see hartedness against Hindus in your comment,

Apart from making fun of your posts an challenging your intellect I have not made any hatred remark towards any hindu...

Blasphemy law is on sharia based
. This coming from you is really funny!

Change it first.
Until date by me saying DIE ZARDARI he hasnt died you expect me to say CHANGE YOU WHATEVER law this dude and the media is talking about is not going to change...

Give freedom of religion practices.
Haan seikh tou cholay bhajj nay attay hai when they come for pilgrimage...And the Hindus living in Pakistan are just there dancing around calling themselves Hindus...and those beautiful churches in Pakistan are just there for fun...AND I DO NOT UNERSTAND WHY THE ruins of the Gandhāran city of Takṣaśilā were NOT destroyed as you claim we do not allow such

One sikh was recently beheaded in pakistan. What did your government do ?? Can I ask for Muslims who were killed in India...Account for them, what has your govt done?

What my govt does has nothing to do with individual cases...PLUS what it does it does...Why are you concerned UNLESS you wish to migrate?!

It is all in the interpretation dude, isn't it?
Where do you see "Hatred against Hindus" in Talon's post?

This is what Talon wrote:

"Good your daddy has larger mustache than mine! That is where most threads roll into anyway....

Is that what secular nations do? Talk about Shariah?

Parliament does not talk about shariah! Just because some mullah said so means the whole parliament talks about only this? WOW...Delusional is a right word for Indians..."

then if there is not hardheartedness then stop giving lectures on HINDU Terrorism because you love HIndus.

Guts to admit? I dont think calling yourself a nation which gives Constitutional benefits to a specific religion (Islam) over others is something to be proud of. In the country you are currently living in (UK), this is called religious discrimination, and is a offence that you can get jailed for. Just a heads up!

Does this apply to Israel (your best buddy) as well?
Just curious....

What my govt does has nothing to do with individual cases...PLUS what it does it does...Why are you concerned UNLESS you wish to migrate?!

so in your country every time some one individually will be beheaded and you will say, Govt. has nothing to to with individual cases.
shabash.

Guts to admit? I dont think calling yourself a nation which gives Constitutional benefits to a specific religion (Islam) over others is something to be proud of. In the country you are currently living in (UK), this is called religious discrimination, and is a offence that you can get jailed for. Just a heads up!

Well, UK chose its admin and Pakistan chose its....UK couldnt fill its churches and many do not want to bound to a religion...their choice like Indians wear it like a medal they are secular...We never declared it!

It is all in the interpretation dude, isn't it?
Where do you see "Hatred against Hindus" in Talon's post?

This is what Talon wrote:

"Good your daddy has larger mustache than mine! That is where most threads roll into anyway....

Is that what secular nations do? Talk about Shariah?

Parliament does not talk about shariah! Just because some mullah said so means the whole parliament talks about only this? WOW...Delusional is a right word for Indians..."

EXACTLY, I am not sure how your daddy mustache can bring hatred against Hindus?

Well, UK chose its admin and Pakistan chose its....UK couldnt fill its churches and many do not want to bound to a religion...their choice like Indians wear it like a medal they are secular...We never declared it!

No, the correct interpretation is UK does not Constitutionally discriminate against its religious minorities while Pakistan does. Any other interpretation you are putting out is an insult to anyone's intelligence.

I think Pakistanis should not be talking about Secularism, as from what I have seen most of you guys have no idea what the word means. I realy think you guys should learn the meaning of the word before commenting on it.

India is secular, because no laws made by the National Govt are based on religious rules/practices.

So, we said Pakistan is not secular...Can you stop chasing your tail and going in circles please!

No, the correct interpretation is UK does not Constitutionally discriminate against its religious minorities while Pakistan does. Any other interpretation you are putting out is an insult to anyone's intelligence.

I think you need to redefine DISCRIMINATION....

then if there is not hardheartedness then stop giving lectures on HINDU Terrorism because you love HIndus.

The opposite of love is not hatred...It is indifference...THAT is what I am doing....

So, we said Pakistan is not secular...Can you stop chasing your tail and going in circles please!

so this gives Pakistan permission to behead non Muslims and stop them to practice their religions? great!

Back
Top Bottom