What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

You dont know more than me about india.I can give count less examples of what most muslims do in india.
i dont want top open my mouth here.

and i told you that muslims are vote bank here and no body touches them due to that.

Hmmmm...they represent less than 50% of your population (the % changes depending on whose reporting) and yet they are vote banks?

No one touches shows how corrupt and UN-SECULAR your govt is....

What Muslims do has nothing to do with WHAT ISLAM IS....

Jews in Israel kill mercilessly Judaism has not preached that in fact many Jews claim Zionist govt is against their book....And I can give you countless examples of morons under a religious name!

then tell me a solution rather farting blames.

No one is farting blames...We asked you to let it go few pages back! You just seem to harbor it?! :blink:

Madam, which media you believe in ?

I mean what should we use as reference to back our points ?

You are also making comments on India by info you received from his forum and newspapers, tv channels.

How are you sure, I am Hindu not a Muslim, who is defending Hindus so that people hate Hindus ?

Why would anyone hate Hindus just because someone is defending them? Make sense!

Did not watch the video, but let me guess he is "DENYING"?

Because, this is all indians are good at, :lol:

Why do you guys care whether Congress or BJP comes to power? My loyalties obviously lie with the BJP, but it is funny that a Pakistani is so desperately trying to malign an Indian party, almost like you have vested interests in the issue. I think we went our separate ways in 1947 precisely for the reason that we didnt agree with the politics of one another. So whether you elect whichever party, and vice-versa should not be a concern for the other country.

No one is farting blames...We asked you to let it go few pages back! You just seem to harbor it?! :blink:

first make Pakistan a secular nation where debates like bringing Sharia take place in your Parliament. Your country is still unaware of what model to opt for administration. We are much more stable and advance nation and modifying laws. Don't worry.

Hmmmm...they represent less than 50% of your population (the % changes depending on whose reporting) and yet they are vote banks?

No one touches shows how corrupt and UN-SECULAR your govt is....

What Muslims do has nothing to do with WHAT ISLAM IS....

Jews in Israel kill mercilessly Judaism has not preached that in fact many Jews claim Zionist govt is against their book....And I can give you countless examples of morons under a religious name!

Yes they are vote banks.In few states they are more than 20% or more.
No doubt hindus are also divided in terms of vote banks.There is no hindu nationalism while choosing anybody for election.
so muslims in combine 15-20% generate huge votebank and UP state is perfect example of it .There is huge muslim belt in UP
and did u see the owaisi video? look there.

yes we are UnSecular and our politicians have fked our country n divided us in vote banks.

i dont blame islam for terrorism and no religion teaches to kill but people do it on bases of religion ..like it or not

Your country is still unaware of what model to opt for administration. We are much more stable and advance nation and modifying laws. Don't worry.

Good your daddy has larger mustache than mine! That is where most threads roll into anyway....

first make Pakistan a secular nation where debates like bringing Sharia take place in your Parliament.
Is that what secular nations do? Talk about Shariah?

Parliament does not talk about shariah! :blink: Just because some mullah said so means the whole parliament talks about only this? WOW...Delusional is a right word for Indians...

If shariah was to come...It would have already been implemented...But our politicians are bayman and would not allow a just system to take over! Because then they would be chopped metaphorically speaking (so don't get excited) for the zillions of crimes committed!

And even if Shariah comes in it will be a little natural for SOME of us because we left INDIA for a MUSLIM COUNTRY

so...what was your point? Did you feel like stabbing yourself with this point?

What about Islamic Republic of Pakistan ? :undecided:

It never reached that status!

At least we have guts to admit! Not like you going around parading a false identity! Where half say yes and other half questions who said that?

Yes they are vote banks.In few states they are more than 20% or more.
No doubt hindus are also divided in terms of vote banks.There is no hindu nationalism while choosing anybody for election.
so muslims in combine 15-20% generate huge votebank and UP state is perfect example of it .There is huge muslim belt in UP
and did u see the owaisi video? look there.

yes we are UnSecular and our politicians have fked our country n divided us in vote banks.

Do not really understand how a 20% can swing WHOLE OF INDIA..I mean no offense its either whole of India is asleep or only these 20% go and vote? What happened with 80%?

i dont blame islam for terrorism and no religion teaches to kill but people do it on bases of religion ..like it or not

Thats the whole oxymoron we have been talking about...Terrorism and Islam are direct opposites...But if I start now, it will NOT ONLY DERAIL the thread it will throw out the limited knowledge you have on Islam all from hate sources or out of context and finally end with someone yelling denial...Bring this topic up when you feel like listening to the truth....

Good your daddy has larger mustache than mine! That is where most threads roll into anyway....

Parliament does not talk about shariah! :blink: Just because some mullah said so means the whole parliament talks about only this? WOW...Delusional is a right word for Indians...
I can see hartedness against Hindus in your comment, which cannot be changed. But Zia ul Haq was one fanatic who said one Muslim = 10 hindus.

Blasphemy law is on sharia based. Change it first. Give freedom of religion practices. One sikh was recently beheaded in pakistan. What did your government do ??

What about Islamic Republic of Pakistan ? :undecided:

The difference is, we do not display that as a medal.
Whereas indians do not let any chance go to crow about how "secular" their country is.

Just to make you happy, I can rephrase my original sentence as:

India is as secular as China is communist or Pakistan is "Islamic Republic", i.e. only on paper.

Happy now, ;-)

It never reached that status!

At least we have guts to admit! Not like you going around parading a false identity! Where half say yes and other half questions who said that?

Guts to admit? I dont think calling yourself a nation which gives Constitutional benefits to a specific religion (Islam) over others is something to be proud of. In the country you are currently living in (UK), this is called religious discrimination, and is a offence that you can get jailed for. Just a heads up!

I can see hartedness against Hindus in your comment, which cannot be changed. But Zia ul Haq was one fanatic who said one Muslim = 10 hindus.

It is all in the interpretation dude, isn't it?
Where do you see "Hatred against Hindus" in Talon's post?

This is what Talon wrote:

"Good your daddy has larger mustache than mine! That is where most threads roll into anyway....

Parliament does not talk about shariah! Just because some mullah said so means the whole parliament talks about only this? WOW...Delusional is a right word for Indians..."

The difference is, we do not display that as a medal.
Whereas indians do not let any chance go to crow about how "secular" their country is.

Just to make you happy, I can rephrase my original sentence as:

India is as secular as China is communist or Pakistan is "Islamic Republic", i.e. only on paper.

Happy now, ;-)

I think Pakistanis should not be talking about Secularism, as from what I have seen most of you guys have no idea what the word means. I realy think you guys should learn the meaning of the word before commenting on it.

India is secular, because no laws made by the National Govt are based on religious rules/practices.

India is as secular a country as China is communist.

That is, only on paper.

that's why APJ kalam was our president, and Catholic women as a senior leader of ruling party, and a Sikh as a prime minister. How many times did Pakistan have a non Muslim President, or Prime minister or even Interior minister. so do not make rubbish comments.

Do not really understand how a 20% can swing WHOLE OF INDIA..I mean no offense its either whole of India is asleep or only these 20% go and vote? What happened with 80%?

i said that hindus dont vote on the bases of religion but muslims do ..so it creates huge difference.
They have mindset that BJP is anti muslims like you have and thats why they vote for congress mostly and it makes them huge votebank.

one party fight on 80-85% vote bank and other fight on 100 % population ..

i said that hindus dont vote on the bases of religion but muslims do ..so it creates huge difference.
They have mindset that BJP is anti muslims like you have and thats why they vote for congress mostly and it makes them huge votebank.

one party fight on 80-85% vote bank and other fight on 100 % population ..

Back
Top Bottom