What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

you did not read Quran with concentration, and now you are asking Who is Mohammad(pbuh)...... is a rather respect for Islam and insult to you for not reading Quran with attention. And this I used as a Metaphoric Phrase to point out that people here are not aware what they exactly talking about and asking questions who RSS is lol. understand now ???

Secondly. No one was able to answer how do you relate Hindu terrorism with cross Border terrorism. because India is a secular country and IF India is sending spies he could be Muslim, Sikh and christian too. Where is the HIndu terrorism???

The Hindu terrorism is the 1 of the terrorism topics chosen by the 1 who started this topic...My question is how do you IDENTIFY someone blown into bits?

you did not read Quran with concentration, and now you are asking Who is Mohammad(pbuh)...... is a rather respect for Islam and insult to you for not reading Quran with attention. And this I used as a Metaphoric Phrase to point out that people here are not aware what they exactly talking about and asking questions who RSS is lol. understand now ???

Secondly. No one was able to answer how do you relate Hindu terrorism with cross Border terrorism. because India is a secular country and IF India is sending spies he could be Muslim, Sikh and christian too. Where is the HIndu terrorism???

You are sucha Dumbo,India is mostly occupied,governed and ruled by Hindus so obviously any terrorist activity conductd by or thru India wud be called as Hindu Terrorism like u all name it Muslim Terrorism if by any chance any muslim happens to be a Pakistani...

is dat clear nw? or u again wanna blabber! even a 5 grader wud understand dat but u!

well then keep blabbering,for all i care!:meeting:

No such thing as Hindu terrorism. Hinduism is the true religion of peace, and has been so for the past 5000 years since its inception :angel:

I am not debating about which religion preaches peace in the world, I guess all of the religions do.

But if a fanatic terrorist happens to be a "muslim" and it automatically becomes "muslim terrorism" or "islamic terrorism", the same applies to others as well. Hence the term "Hindu terrorism".

.....& congress promoting the muslim terrorism.

Ask them why pro-islamic parties are in the UPA, which is so called secular.

SO for the INDIA it is HINDU terrorism is good compare to islamic one.

They are not able to control islamic terrorism & making comments to divert attention.
btw this all new sudden come after the congess smmelan & all india muslim federation smmelan in Jaipur.

Why these twice were held nearly same day & even same place.

You are sucha Dumbo,India is mostly occupied,governed and ruled by Hindus so obviously any terrorist activity conductd by or thru India wud be called as Hindu Terrorism like u all name it Muslim Terrorism if by any chance any muslim happens to be a Pakistani...

is dat clear nw? or u again wanna blabber! even a 5 grader wud understand dat but u!

so you want all Hindus to die?

The question was Hindu terrorism not cross border terrorism...

the topic is India Pak relations and Hindu terrorism.

there is no doubt pakistan has its issues which have been made more complicated by outside fundings and afghani migrants which includes uzbeks,tajiks and all but the point to understand is in pak muslims are being killed by muslims brainwashed by some fanatics..but in india hindus are killing muslims if muslims in pak start killing hindus like RSS did in 2002 there wouldnt have been any hindu left by now..Reg conversions that all propaganda by the parents of converte's just for face saving among their relatives..
Let and many other are accused of 26/11 and cultivating terror in india ,cant you see that if they are so much againts hindusthey should have first burnt them alive along with sikhs in pakistan before headin to india in the same way muslims were treated in 2002 by hindus...

i dont want to use words for u ..let me tell u

In last 6 months there have been reports of riots in few states like maha and UP.All of them were started by muslims and states are still ruled by hindus :hitwall:

so how its hindu terrorism?

Mumbai-Azad-Maidan-riots-2012.jpg

This is an example of freedom to muslims here ..mostly due to vote bank.muslims remain untouched and still you blame us hindu terrorism :hitwall:

Muslims-Attacking-Gautam-Buddha-in-Lucknow-UP.jpg

another example ..muslim mob destroying gautam budh statue

now tell me who is dumbo ?

how does it relate to cross border terrorism. Where Muslims live in India you cannot call that place Pakistan.

India sending terrorists in Pakistan is cross-border terrorism.
India taking advantage and financing, training scum-bag terrorists in Pakistan is cross-border terrorism.

And this all goes back to the extremist ideology within your society which RSS, BJP etc. spread. And it goes all the way up to your intelligence agencies, media and other walks of life.

So you can not separate them.

i dont want to use words for u ..let me tell u

In last 6 months there have been reports of riots in few states like maha and UP.All of them were started by muslims and states are still ruled by hindus :hitwall:

so how its hindu terrorism?

Mumbai-Azad-Maidan-riots-2012.jpg

This is an example of freedom to muslims here ..mostly due to vote bank.muslims remain untouched and still you blame us hindu terrorism :hitwall:

Muslims-Attacking-Gautam-Buddha-in-Lucknow-UP.jpg

another example ..muslim mob destroying gautam budh statue

now tell me who is dumbo ?

So, only Muslims in India use white shalwar Kameez or use topi? A hater could easily purchase those and started anything!

Back
Top Bottom