What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Does this illiterate jackass even know what effect his words will have for the image of India worldwide considering that Hindus are the majority population and that we have been trying hard to portray ourselves as a victim of terrorism ? Does he understand what effect it will have on the Hindus themselves worldwide and how it will damage the current peaceful reputation we enjoy ?

Hmmm...I have seen on numerous threads Indians denying this bit!

People that dont like BJP and RSS can f*ck off from India.

Who is this useless Shinde guy anyway to talk $hit about patriotic Indians like BJP and RSS? BJP will be the backbone of Indian politics come 2014 for sure, Congress has f*cked up big time in the last 5 years.

Any UNSC designation for RSS?? Unlike JuD which is going to provide you your future PM (Hafiz Saeed - also a UNSC designated terrorist :) )

Now you did not have to come up with absurd comparison Hafiz Saeed = future PM in Pakistan, only because I mentioned Modi = future PM in India. :no:

Hafiz Saeed is not even a parliamentarian (never been before either), whereas Modi is what... CM right now?

And wait, wasn't Modi banned in the US?

Hmmm...I have seen on numerous threads Indians denying this bit!

Which Indian denied Hindus are the majority population in India ?

And to think of it..this was the same guy who referred to Hafiz Sayed as Shri Hafiz Sayed ji...

So no surprises..

its actually u who needs to be educated,WE Muslims dont bring QURAN AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD|(PBUH) even in Jokes or as casual references

what I wrote was something Logical and not a joke understand, it was rather something of knowledge. The problem with you people is you do not try to understand things in simple quote and take things as an insult of religion. Well I don't care, because for this reason only you people are defamed.

A lil off the topic but it was too funny thought of sharing with my buddies:bunny:

[jpg]http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317950_494841683887823_561952291_n.jpg[/jpg]

Daily Times is the least read newspaper and most of Pakistanies dun give a dam.. to what it says or reports

head-in-sand.jpg

Does this illiterate jackass even know what effect his words will have for the image of India worldwide considering that Hindus are the majority population and that we have been trying hard to portray ourselves as a victim of terrorism ? Does he understand what effect it will have on the Hindus themselves worldwide and how it will damage the current peaceful reputation we enjoy ?

No qualms in damaging the country's interest as long as the ritualistic dynasty bootlicking and the favoritism for the elections in 2014 are done. Shameful, really really shameful. Some one aptly said "who needs enemies when we have home ministers like these" ? . Anyway the fault is not entirely on these politicians..but also on these Hindus who cant see beyond their petty caste considerations and the self-declared secularists. Thats all I got to say on this.

Seems that every congressi are the child of sonia mummy.They dont even know what their statements mean when come out and more n more shameless tries to protect statements

Does this illiterate jackass even know what effect his words will have for the image of India worldwide considering that Hindus are the majority population and that we (Indians) have been trying hard to portray ourselves as a victim of terrorism ? Does he understand what effect it will have on the image of Hindus themselves worldwide and how it will damage the current peaceful reputation we enjoy ?

Well, if instead of trying to portray yourself as "victim of terrorism", you had tackled hindu terrorism, you wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

So you should really ask yourself, whether you want to play the victim card or want to address the issue at hand.

Out of arguments bro?
Really want to play "copy-paste" images because we can do this all day long.

But lets not derail the thread, should we?

Well, if instead of trying to portray yourself as "victim of terrorism", you had tackled hindu terrorism, you wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

So you should really ask yourself, whether you want to play the victim card or want to address the issue at hand.

Hindu terrorism in india is not even 2% of the terrorism pakistan have ..

now u understand what you are writing here :hitwall:

Does this illiterate jackass even know what effect his words will have for the image of India worldwide considering that Hindus are the majority population and that we (Indians) have been trying hard to portray ourselves as a victim of terrorism ? Does he understand what effect it will have on the image of Hindus themselves worldwide and how it will damage the current peaceful reputation we enjoy ?

No qualms in damaging the country's interest as long as the ritualistic dynasty bootlicking and the favoritism for the elections in 2014 are done. Shameful, really really shameful. Some one aptly said "who needs enemies when we have home ministers like these" ? . Anyway the fault is not entirely on these politicians..but also on these Hindus who cant see beyond their petty caste considerations and the self-declared secularists. Thats all I got to say on this.

Very important observation. You think Congress ever cared for the well-being of Hindus, or even Indians for that matter? They only see votes, and would stoop to any low possible to get it. Making r*tarded statements like these is how they come to power every 5 years.

Indians voting for Congress and time travel are the two biggest mysteries to me in mankind.

I just want people who have no knowledge of the issue to shut the eff up :)

what I wrote was something Logical and not a joke understand, it was rather something of knowledge. The problem with you people is you do not try to understand things in simple quote and take things as an insult of religion. Well I don't care, because for this reason only you people are defamed.

EXACTLY WHY are you even responding...All we said we dont joke and you want to cut down her throat with your understand and by putting in the word
something of knowledge
can you not see its only in India? So keep it thee...

simple quote and take things as an insult of religion.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...akistan-india-relations-10.html#ixzz2IWcBIrMl

You are on a Pakistani forum where people from all over the world discuss....We just told you what we do not tolerate why are you sky rocketing it as breaking news? END IT!

Back
Top Bottom