What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

head-in-sand.jpg

558641_10151138254532088_188866436_n.jpg

A lil off the topic but it was too funny thought of sharing with my buddies:bunny:

[jpg]http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317950_494841683887823_561952291_n.jpg[/jpg]

I wish they did not put the title as another rape....But yea he was asking for it...

what I wrote was something Logical and not a joke understand, it was rather something of knowledge. The problem with you people is you do not try to understand things in simple quote and take things as an insult of religion. Well I don't care, because for this reason only you people are defamed.

ok stop being a cry baby now and leave this self explanatory behavior aside.....

Hindu terrorism in india is not even 2% of the terrorism pakistan have ..

now u understand what you are writing here :hitwall:

Then ask your fellow indians to at least admit, that Hindu terrorism exists (they are out rightly denying this very fact as usual).
Whether it is 10% or 80% of what exists in Pakistan is not relevant. Thats just statistics.

EXACTLY WHY are you even responding...All we said we dont joke and you want to cut down her throat with your understand and by putting in the word can you not see its only in India? So keep it thee...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...akistan-india-relations-10.html#ixzz2IWcBIrMl

You are on a Pakistani forum where people from all over the world discuss....We just told you what we do not tolerate why are you sky rocketing it as breaking news? END IT!

you did not read Quran with concentration, and now you are asking Who is Mohammad(pbuh)...... is a rather respect for Islam and insult to you for not reading Quran with attention. And this I used as a Metaphoric Phrase to point out that people here are not aware what they exactly talking about and asking questions who RSS is lol. understand now ???

Secondly. No one was able to answer how do you relate Hindu terrorism with cross Border terrorism. because India is a secular country and IF India is sending spies he could be Muslim, Sikh and christian too. Where is the HIndu terrorism???

Then ask your fellow indians to at least admit, that Hindu terrorism exists (they are out rightly denying this very fact as usual).
Whether it is 10% or 80% of what exists in Pakistan is not relevant. Thats just statistics.

i mentioned 2% just coz of samjhota incident otherwise i was reluctant to accept it even

No such thing as Hindu terrorism. Hinduism is the true religion of peace, and has been so for the past 5000 years since its inception :angel:

so you accept that India is a secular country. Thanks

so you accept that India is a secular country. Thanks

What is there to accept or deny? As per the Constitution, right now we are a Secular country. If tomorrow we decide to become a Hindu Rashtra, then we will change our Constitution accordingly. Whether Individual people in anonymous forums accept the status of a country barely matters.

how does it relate to cross border terrorism. Where Muslims live in India you cannot call that place Pakistan.

What is there to accept or deny? As per the Constitution, right now we are a Secular country. If tomorrow we decide to become a Hindu Rashtra, then we will change our Constitution accordingly. Whether Individual people in anonymous forums accept the status of a country barely matters.

the point was, India has more acceptance of religions than in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom