What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Well, in a discussion if one goes overboard, it is only wise to tell him about it instead of letting the hatred grow...

yaar koi isse samjhao. ''Quran pardh li aur pooch rahey ho Mohammad(pbuh) kon thay'' ka kya matlab hota hai

@ 1970 and all other indian e-warriors tell me one simple thing why cant you guys accept that RSS is a terrorist outfit supported by bjp n ppl like modi and is responsible for killing of thousands of innocent muslims in the most cruelest ways by even burning alive humans....we all have good n bad ppl among us why cant yu accept the presence of such terror loving hindus among you or it just put a huge crack in that fake image of peace loving hindu religion and INCREDIBLE india who is just ready to takeoff on the shoulders of drdo which will take the whole indian land onto moon soon :devil:

Thats new! :blink:

I am removing the IF and showing what was sent

depends on the perceptions. I can also show what is being sent from your side. But the point is Hindu terrorism, where is it?

:lol: with 3 examples of a Hindu group planting bombs in last 5-10 years, the home minister of India (who is a Hindu himself) is talking about the dangers of Hindu terrorism..

With thousands killed in Pakistan alone last year due to the bane of Islamic extremism, most Pakistanis cringe at the word Islamic terrorism and are ready to wage Jihad against the ones using the term

Wonder who is in denial :D

Three undeniable examples (even those are being denied here though), and we are not talking about so many others which have never come to surface due to the fear the indian investigators have of those.

In a country where an extremist like Modi could be the next prime minister, who would dare challenge the Hindu terrorist organizations which are under his patronage?

We all know what happened to the investigator who brought Samjhota Express culprits to the public attention.

@ 1970 and all other indian e-warriors tell me one simple thing why cant you guys accept that RSS is a terrorist outfit supported by bjp n ppl like modi and is responsible for killing of thousands of innocent muslims in the most cruelest ways by even burning alive humans....we all have good n bad ppl among us why cant yu accept the presence of such terror loving hindus among you or it just put a huge crack in that fake image of peace loving hindu religion and INCREDIBLE india who is just ready to takeoff on the shoulders of drdo which will take the whole indian land onto moon soon :devil:

The same way you will not accept that Pakistani army supports terrorists in South Asia and has been responsible for multiple terror attacks in India and afghanistan killing thousands of people and also indulges in similar strikes within Pakistan to discredit the civilian govt. Why dont you admit it .. Is it because it puts a hige crack in the fake image of professional and patriotic Pakistani army whose spokes person Zaid Hamid is going to establish its GHQ on moon in 2014 ?

;)

depends on the perceptions. I can also show what is being sent from your side. But the point is Hindu terrorism, where is it?

That is on discussion with other members I am more on talking about what type of terrorism exists in both nations....Esp regard for blown up people...How are they being ID because you cant do much with debris...Neither nations has an extensive logged DNA testing...The closest one can go is by SAYING HE IS SOUTH ASIAN....and then how are they categorized from there?

Does this illiterate jackass even know what effect his words will have for the image of India worldwide considering that Hindus are the majority population and that we (Indians) have been trying hard to portray ourselves as a victim of terrorism ? Does he understand what effect it will have on the image of Hindus themselves worldwide and how it will damage the current peaceful reputation we enjoy ?

No qualms in damaging the country's interest as long as the ritualistic dynasty bootlicking and the favoritism for the elections in 2014 are done. Shameful, really really shameful. Some one aptly said "who needs enemies when we have home ministers like these" ? . Anyway the fault is not entirely on these politicians..but also on these Hindus who cant see beyond their petty caste considerations and the self-declared secularists. Thats all I got to say on this.

yaar koi isse samjhao. ''Quran pardh li aur pooch rahey ho Mohammad(pbuh) kon thay'' ka kya matlab hota hai

its actually u who needs to be educated,WE Muslims dont bring QURAN AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD|(PBUH) even in Jokes or as casual references

You still denying the fact that RSS is a hindu terrorist organization?
Wonder what is your definition of terrorism!

BJP (read RSS) = TTP .... very much!

Any UNSC designation for RSS?? Unlike JuD which is going to provide you your future PM (Hafiz Saeed - also a UNSC designated terrorist :) )

Every time I read a thread like this, it reminds me of Pakistan's Olympic Hockey coach who said when his team got knocked out of Olympics "so what if we are out.. We did better than India " :rofl:

And this coming from a guy whose country's hysterical obsession with Pakistan knows no limits.

They even have dedicated section in their leading News papers about Pakistan. :rofl:

Reported by times of india...Nice...Need to get that verified @Hyperion

Just read a bit of that story and I am already :rofl:

It appears that many in the backward tribal areas of the country like Waziristan don’t undergo the mandatory circumcision that all Muslim males should undergo.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ion-identify-indian-agents.html#ixzz2IWXqnxIs

Even Wiki can tell you Waziristan is not a country (Waziristan (Pashto, Urdu and Persian: وزیرستان, "land of the Wazir") is a mountainous region in the northwest of Pakistan, bordering Afghanistan Source: Waziristan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

“People are either circumcised in hospitals or barbers do the job. Neither we have hospitals in Waziristan nor institution of barbers,’’ Khan said, adding that poor people of Waziristan can’t afford to take their male children to other areas for circumcision.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ion-identify-indian-agents.html#ixzz2IWYbNmzO

Not sure which part he is from....I assure Waziristan is not THAT tribal!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom