What's new

Hindu Minority are under oppression threat in bangladesh ?

Bangladesh is the land for all indigenous people as well as the migrant who are assimilated in the land for centuries. Even some of my ancestors weren't from this land.
My point was from now on.

There is no room for non-Muslim Bengalis in Bangladesh. Bangladesh should be 100% Bengali and 100% Muslim. These people should have their property seized. We need to kill Hasina. She is enabling Hindu proliferation.

You only speak for yourself.

BD is a land that treats all it's citizens equally and there is nothing you can do to change that.

Half of these defence.pk nerds have never ever set foot in Bangladesh and they are talking about Hindo persecution when most live peacefully amongst Muslims. Local doctors are Hindo etc. The decline is due to moving as they culturally more close to Mother India and is choosing to switch from a Muslim society to a Hindu one.

What you are saying is partially true.

The Hindus of Bangladesh may not be culturally closer to India in general, but they are closer to Hindus of West Bengal, to be more specific.

I realized this quite recently that a lot of Bangladeshi Hindu girls are getting married to Bengali Hindu boys from West Bengal, in fact there is quite a bit of that trend.
Some of them are from really esteemed and traditional families of Bangladesh with rich family lineage.

You only speak for yourself.

BD is a land that treats all it's citizens equally and there is nothing you can do to change that.
No we don't. This is why the Hindu population in Bangladesh is dwindling. A Bangladeshi Muslim simply won't and should not accept a Hindu living in relative prosperity while his Muslim neighbour struggles. Hindus should have their properties seized, sold at a discount to Muslims and then revenues from the sale should be dispersed to poorer Bengali Muslims, or build accommodation, schools, and healthcare facilities for them.

No we don't. This is why the Hindu population in Bangladesh is dwindling. A Bangladeshi Muslim simply won't and should not accept a Hindu living in relative prosperity while his Muslim neighbour struggles. Hindus should have their properties seized, sold at a discount to Muslims and then revenues from the sale should be dispersed to poor Bengali Muslims, or build schools and healthcare facilities for poorer Muslims.

Since 2000, the BD Hindu population has stabilised at 9% of the total population so you need to get your facts straight.

Both Muslims and Hindus are being uplifted by economic growth. It will take time but eventually all BDshis will be able to enjoy a life of at least relative comfort in 15-20 years.

Since 2000, the BD Hindu population has stabilised at 9% of the total population so you need to get your facts straight.

Both Muslims and Hindus are being uplifted by economic growth. It will take time but eventually all BDshis will be able to enjoy a life of at least relative comfort in 15-20 years.

That's not true. Some of the most recent figures suggested puts the figure at around 7%. And all the while they keep leaving. Bangladesh should have a target of being 100% Muslim by 2025-2030.

What was wrong in OP's statement??? Its true, millions have been killed just in Kashmir. If you ever lifted the ban on travel to Kashmir and the UN or others actually went there, they'd find mass graves. No doubt about it.

Well people getting killed in Kashmir by police, army, and terrorists is disgusting. But I don't reserve my disagreement for these deaths just against the terrorists only.
But by the OP's logic, should I post lists of panchayat members, muncipal corporators, police officers and MLAs names from Jammu and Kashmir and claim all is fine and dandy there because 70% or more of these lists would be Muslims.

Look at this stupid comment below about 'Hindu millionaires'. Now I can also very well name Azim Premji, Yusuf Hamied, Shah Rukh Khan and other Muslim personalities who are millionaires in India or rather ponder over why Muslims are the most backward community in India.

Its easy to paste those dozen rhetoric reports from Hindu nationalists claiming Muslims will dominate India in 50 years. But there have been reports or research about why muslims are the most growing community in India. Tell me why can't I see any reports or documentary about why Hindus came down to 9% from 20 %.

The president of Pran/RFL conglomerate comes from a Qadiyani family.

The president of OTOBI furniture conglomerate (Nitun Kundu's son) is a Hindu.

The president of SQUARE Group (of Pharma fame) is a Christian (Samson Chowdhury).

I could keep going on and on but these people are literally millionaires a hundred times over. You can't have this happen without a secular, tolerant and polished civil society.

That 9% in fact includes all minorities - Buddhists, Christians and may be others. So Hindus should be around 5%. Of these the High Cast are marginal but they enjoy all the perks reserved for Hindus.

Well people getting killed in Kashmir by police, army, and terrorists is disgusting. But I don't reserve my disagreement for these deaths just against the terrorists only.
But by the OP's logic, should I post lists of panchayat members, muncipal corporators, police officers and MLAs names from Jammu and Kashmir and claim all is fine and dandy there because 70% or more of these lists would be Muslims.

Look at this stupid comment below about 'Hindu millionaires'. Now I can also very well name Azim Premji, Yusuf Hamied, Shah Rukh Khan and other Muslim personalities who are millionaires in India or rather ponder over why Muslims are the most backward community in India.

Its easy to paste those dozen rhetoric reports from Hindu nationalists claiming Muslims will dominate India in 50 years. But there have been reports or research about why muslims are the most growing community in India. Tell me why can't I see any reports or documentary about why Hindus came down to 9% from 20 %.

People in Bangladesh have neither the time nor the inclination to compensate for Indian people's ignorance on the state of affairs in Bangladesh.

The Internet is chock full of neutral data, statistics from Bangladeshi NGO's. Use some of your piss poor Indian ISP bandwidth to research those.

Its so simple. Stop reading the RSS/Shiv sena propaganda pamphlets and search the Internet.

Even you could do it.

That's not true. Some of the most recent figures suggested puts the figure at around 7%. And all the while they keep leaving. Bangladesh should have a target of being 100% Muslim by 2025-2030.

This kind of extreme communal view is more common coming from a country other than Bangladesh (to the West of us). Going by your extreme comments, I would have thought you were a false-flagger Indian or Pakistani and definitely not one of us.

^Bangladesh was part of Pakistan when it was created in 1947 and the state of Pakistan was created for Muslims and, by extension, Bangladesh having gained her own independence in 1971, is a continuation of the same ideology. Bangladesh might be considered secular but in reality I t is far from it. Hindus are subjugated in the country. It is going to be very painful seeing a Hindu family living in luxury, in a big plush bungalow with a drive in garage, beautifully mowed lawn, in a tree lined suburb while some Bangladeshi Muslims are begging on the streets. We cannot and should not let that happen. India was created for Hindus and Pakistan (West and East) was to be for Muslims. Hindu Bengalis should be given and ultimatum - leave or face having your females sterilised (together with the tribals) so you die out naturally, similar to what Jews do with Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

^Bangladesh was part of Pakistan when it was created in 1947 and the state of Pakistan was created for Muslims and, by extension, Bangladesh having gained her own independence in 1971, is a continuation of the same ideology. Bangladesh might be considered secular but in reality I t is far from it. Hindus are subjugated in the country. It is going to be very painful seeing a Hindu family living in luxury, in a big plush bungalow with a drive in garage, beautifully mowed lawn, in a tree lined suburb while some Bangladeshi Muslims are begging on the streets. We cannot and should not let that happen. India was created for Hindus and Pakistan (West and East) was to be for Muslims. Hindu Bengalis should be given and ultimatum - leave or face having your females sterilised (together with the tribals) so you die out naturally, similar to what Jews do with Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

Are you actually a Hindu Indian in disguise trying to defame BD?

Are you actually a Hindu Indian in disguise trying to defame BD?
No. I am Bangladeshi Muslim. I hate Indians and Hindus, just as much as they hate us. I am sick and tired of Bangladeshi liberals who think they are somehow more intellectual by coming across secular. Look what's happening to the West (like UK, France, US)? The liberals are ruining it, by allowing mass-immigration from the third world cesspool. I think the days of global migration is coming to an end. People should stay in their own countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I am Bangladeshi Muslim. I hate Indians and Hindus, just as much as they hate us. I am sick and tired of Bangladeshi liberals who think they are somehow more intellectual by coming across secular. Look what's happening to the West (like UK, France, US)? The liberals are ruining it, by allowing mass-immigration from the third world cesspool. I think the days of global migration is coming to an end. People should stay in their own countries. I am so glad some Hindu bloggers in Bangladesh have been killed recently.

Dude, you are an immigrant or descended of immigrants from BD to UK.

If you really are a BD Muslim then you will be frustrated till the day you die - BD will always remain secular.

Back
Top Bottom