What's new

Record rape incidents in secular liberal Bangladesh

The title of thread kind of implies it is the fault of liberalism and secularism that some rape incidents have happened, which is just so wrong.
It's a law and order problem more than anything else. What kind of demented people write these articles ?

Rape is a big objective in war time . In that sense you all can take all these incidents as exercise .

No country is Rape free.. I always laugh at the people when they climb down on India when their own hands are dirty, very dirty

Is it not true that liberalism espouses individualism i.e free mixing & total sexual liberty in public space?

LOL, is that really your understanding? That liberalism = sex in public?

You really ought to refrain from commenting on ideas that are far beyond your intellectual capacity or understanding. You are making a total fool of yourself here. My advice is to stop opining, and start some reading and learning. In a few years, when you have some basic knowledge, then you can start talking about such issues. At the moment, you are simply making a complete fool of yourself, and providing amusement to other people. Everybody who reads your posts are having a laugh at your expense, and feeling happy that they are not as stupid as you.

I sincerely hope that you are only 15 years old. If you are older than that, and especially if you are older than 18 or 20, I have genuine sympathy for you. I should not laugh at the intellectually challenged, no matter how tempting it is to do so.

Going by the charitable assumption that you are very young, and not a dimwitted adult, I would advice you to read and learn about liberalism, conservatism, libertarianism and other sociopolitical theories before writing about them.

Secular and Liberal!!!! :rofl: @Luffy 500 look at the mirror and think. How bad comedian you are.

Secular and liberal!!! With so many religious extremists among the Bangladeshis here who dont even hide their hatred towards own minorities call it secular and liberal. Among the BDeshis here there not even a single who shows religious intolerance including the thread starter. Good joke BTW!!!

Rape is highest among religious countries like BD but there rape is not considered as rape in most of the cases as women are commodities and need four witness to prove it.

BD is a secular country with secular british common laws just like PAK.

BD is a muslims majority country NOT an islamic country . Its ruled by an foreign implanted secular regime just like many other muslim majority secular countrie eg. egypt , central asian republics etc.

SO yes the system has a lot to do with regards to crimes occurring in the country.

Btw u have a problem with 7th century?

everyone has problem with 7th century.. the fact the you have no problem with it IS THE PROBLEM!

It promotes nanga-naach. A filthy ideology to the core.

and that is what bothers you... you want ladies to be secluded away, taliban-style.

besides, this "increase in rape" is two things, (a). increase in reporting of rape, (b). increase in rape itself, done partially by reactionary males who don't respect ladies at all, like the amaanat case in delhi from december 2012.

@hinduguy

Last edited:
@Luffy 500 :

Please stop and think how bad you are making BD look.

You are only giving ammunition to Indians and other enemies of BD to score cheap points.

Awami League wont be in power forever and as they say a country gets the leadership it deserves.

Trust only an extremist to link secularism with rape.
More so, coming from a bangladeshi, whose women were raped to death by their own muslim army and razakar forces.

Some people will always find a new low. Congrats to the OP...a true "nadir".

Now a days it is scary to criticize any governing body or anybody infact. It is true that Bangladesh is developing. But it is only in materialistically. I am not in Bangladesh, they can tell better, but from here what I perceive is that Islamic value is going down. I don't know what culture Bangladesh is following. I never seen it before in my life. In one hand Bangladesh is known for its development, but where is the moral. But then again, if anyone here knows the statistics of neighbouring countries like India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka or Nepal, please post it here so our eyes are wide open and knowledgeable.

As per news, in school Islamic studies are not taught anymore. I have a question. In school Bangla and English is taught. Science, Math and social science is taught. Why not Islamic studies? Does it teach criminalization? Does it take moral down? Does it teach how the life should be organize? What does Deen-Islam mean anyway? I thought it means way of life of Peace. Thousand years of bangla (Bongo) history, the study of deen islam was never eradicated the way Awami League government did in a very fashionable tactic. General people did not understand the tactic or wasn't bold enough to do so. In the speech of Bongobandhu of 7th March 1971, he mentioned: Amee Bangali, Amee Manush, Amee Musalman. His view was three. Bengali nationalism, respect for human and faith in Islam. The last one I don't see and this thread is for lack of respect for human. That is all.

Secularism takes a different path in Bangladesh where as in western countries it has a whole different meaning. Raping a lady in a Hijab would be seen as commendable to AL goons. If you don't know about AL politics then there is no point commenting as I know what Luffy is talking about.

What the heck secularism have anything to do with rape? Is there no rape in so called religious societies? on the contrary, in religious societies rape might be as rampant but because of rampant bigotry it might be under reported.
Stop looking at the world through the prism of religion, being a secular or atheist does not make one a bad human or devoid of morals, but if you need religion to tell you from right to wrong, you're at terrible person to begin with.

Bangladesh is a Hindu supremacist state with Muslim majority population. secularism does not exist here. true secularism can exist only with Islam oriented system.

these Indian posters commenting sensitively do not know the opening thread heading refers to BAL goons who are champions of "liberalism" in BD. BAL goons are notorious for sexual assault crimes and whatever BAL ideology is in general may have something to do with that.

Shoking news!!!! Behead these secularonazi liberofasist terrorists..

Only khalifa al-il-ul bagdadi can save bongistan now..

Back
Top Bottom