What's new

15 lacs Indian's Illegally Hiding in Bangladesh

Why the hell do you have to give an explanation of a Holy text? Stupid Gadha!! The verse you have written is self explanatory. It was written on the result of seeing the Sun and Moon by naked eyes that both are moving around us in their orbits. It was natural 1500 years before to see things as they were. Now, a half-educated Maulana like you is coming with your own explanation to prove every verse in the Text is science and technology. Stop it.

Any religious text is never a science book. Muslims want to prove it otherwise and as a result of this ignorant faith they remain the most unintelligent and underdeveloped human group on this Earth. This is the reason I stated that the Madrassahs should be abolished in order to give way to technologies the Christians, Buddhists, Jews and Hindus have already developed through centuries of hard labor.

Only after this BD companies can employ the locals instead of highly educated Indian Hindus. Why I am wrong in this count. Why do you guys want our people go to SA to water its date trees?

I think your opinion has merit however I believe illegal is illegal.

In the US a company cannot hire an illegal (person without valid work permit) and companies have to keep work permit records on every employee hired. Otherwise if malfeasance is found during raids and inspections, the company could face huge fines and be denied all licenses needed to conduct business from regulatory authorities (County, City, State).

Our problem in Bangladesh is stiff fines and enforcement. The time to enforce rules already on the books is - now.

Otherwise these people will keep coming and infesting our country.

Also - rate of pay in India for comparable jobs is lower than Bangladesh. We are paying more for equal talent compared to India. That's why Indians keep coming to work in Bangladesh.

That's because of a lot of fake madrasah exits which doesn't have proper licenses to operate.
The Quran also states that the earth will rotate in the opposite direction.
“They will alter Allah’s creation.” (4:120)(Genetics)
Quran only states that the sun and moon are rotating in a orbit.
There's no stating that sun and moon rotates around earth.
Pls give the chapter and verse number to support your claim not just your assumption.
Bro you cannot argue with liars. He is pathological liar and will never accept the truth and a challenge.

Abe fish monger, How many Bongladeshi are without toilet?
Please don't put Bangladeshis in the list of having Toilet Issues. We have respect in this regard thanks. As for India it's deep rooted crises, even Bollywood recently made a film about it calling it "TOILET" :lol:
The lead Actor Akshay Kumars famous line in the film goes, "Biwi paas chahiye toh ghar mein sandaaz chahiye" (if you want wife by your side then have toilet in the house) :rofl::rofl:

Bro you cannot argue with liars. He is pathological liar and will never accept the truth and a challenge.

Yes, I may be a liar, but still not at par with those who lied many hundred years ago as well as you yourself. You guys do not believe in logic, but want others to believe in superstitions and foggy words intentionally created long ago in the name of Creator. Many parts of all the Abrahamic religions are based on lies about the Nature, Creation and the Creator. Such as in 6 days the Universe was created. What a distortion of facts!! But, it was said in the Bible, which was incorporated in the other Holy Text.

Pray give me an honest answer why do you think I am a liar. You have to give logic to disprove what I said in my posts. The meaning of the verse is obvious and clear. It is Day & Night (vs) Sun & Moon, both moving around the Earth. There is no specific simple verse that says Earth moves around the Sun. Why do you think we still have to believe in what was said by men of no scientific knowledge hundreds of years ago?

I think your opinion has merit however I believe illegal is illegal.

I completely agree with your opinion. However, if the govt follow it, then our industries will be underperforming because of lack of local managerial substitute people. Our export will suffer and our economy will go down. So, we have to go to the root of the problem. Why the companies hire non-BD people when millions of us go and toil in Arabistani countries?

It is imperative that our school curriculum be revised so that it develops the young students to make them qualified to get good paying jobs within BD. Madrassah education will keep us unfit to work in the modern production facilities. In my opinion, the obsolete Madrassahs should be fully abolished in favor of modern schools. Otherwise, this hiring of non-BD people cannot be stopped.

I stand by my words :coffee:

Who cares if you stand for superstitions, lies and fabrications throughout the centuries that have failed us from the material progress made by the other religionists. Is it only our fate that we remain at the lowest rung of progress and then go to Christian and Buddhist countries and beg shelter there? Muslims have become a shame that after getting into the Christian countries they indulge in bombing them.

Now, in BD because the young Muslims cannot get a proper education in the superstitious Madrassahs, therefore, their rightful work places are being taken over by the well-educated Hindus from India. So, it is imperative that BD goes for a more secular education that was prevalent before 1971.

Who cares if you stand for superstitions, lies and fabrications throughout the centuries that have failed us from the material progress made by the other religionists. Is it only our fate that we remain at the lowest rung of progress and then go to Christian and Buddhist countries and beg shelter there? Muslims have become a shame that after getting into the Christian countries they indulge in bombing them.

Now, in BD because the young Muslims cannot get a proper education in the superstitious Madrassahs, therefore, their rightful work places are being taken over by the well-educated Hindus from India. So, it is imperative that BD goes for a more secular education that was prevalent before 1971.

Simply wrong conclusion. When Muslims were leading the world in science and technology, they were far more practicing and religiously literate... have you read the history of Islam?. But your utter bias has caused your brain to not function properly and produce crap out of your other end.

I'm a Muslim, I try to practice as much as I can and I'm in the process of learning and I'm providing approx. 40 non-Muslims full time work, paying taxes and contributing to the society. But definitely it does not make a good material for news channels to run during the prime time.

However if an idiot does something wrong or is made to do something wrong all the cameras turn towards him and live broadcasting is done. So if your mind has stopped working and you have reduced yourself to a couch potato whose sole purpose of living is to watch TV and believe in it, I can just pity you.

Now answer a few questions honestly,
  1. how many years your country have been ruled by the seculars and how many year by practising Muslim?
  2. People send their kids to madrassah because your pathetic govt does not provide free and quality education to all. Furthermore, they do not teach about the religion in the schools so the people make sure that their kids know about their religion and be able to read Quran.
  3. Have you read Quran yourself and how much do you remember and how much do you practice?
Only an honest person can answer these question while a liar will just beat around the bush.

Last edited:
Simply wrong conclusion. When Muslims were leading the world in science and technology, they were far more practicing and religiously literate... have you read the history of Islam?. But your utter bias has caused your brain to not function properly and produce crap out of your other end.

I'm a Muslim, I try to practice as much as I can and I'm in the process of learning and I'm providing approx. 40 non-Muslims full time work, paying taxes and contributing to the society. But definitely it does not make a good material for news channels to run during the prime time.

However if an idiot does something wrong or is made to do something wrong all the cameras turn towards him and live broadcasting is done. So if your mind has stopped working and you have reduced yourself to a couch potato whose sole purpose of living is to watch TV and believe in it, I can just pity you.

Now answer a few questions honestly,
  1. how many years your country have been ruled by the seculars and how many year by practising Muslim?
  2. People send their kids to madrassah because your pathetic govt does not provide free and quality education to all. Furthermore, they do not teach about the religion in the schools so the people make sure that their kids know about their religion and be able to read Quran.
  3. Have you read Quran yourself and how much do you remember and how much do you practice?
Only an honest person can answer these question while a liar will just beat around the bush.
Simply wrong conclusion. When Muslims were leading the world in science and technology, they were far more practicing and religiously literate... have you read the history of Islam?

Stop writing bulls*it and stop hog-washing. Do you also believe in the verses that say, earthquake occurs to punish mankind? Say, yes or no, and stop lecturing others on history, which a prick like you is not supposed to know. Better read the fairy tale children's books. They will give you back your sense of intelligence though you already reached adulthood.

Back
Top Bottom