What's new

15 lacs Indian's Illegally Hiding in Bangladesh

Not only the Sun, but all the stars move around their respective galaxy centers. But, with reference to a part of a Sura, you said days and nights are created by the moving of sun and moon. But, in reality, Sun's motion has nothing to do with this creation. Do not you think your answer is fuzzy and meaningless?
The verse also reports that the Sun is not allowed to “overtake the Moon,” and the Qur’an thus states that the Sun and Moon do not revolve around the same body, as astronomers put it. At the same time, the verse makes it clear that there is no connection between the motion responsible for night and day and the movement of the Sun and Moon.

Since when the UN has become the sole spokesman for illegal entries into another country? It will talk only when an issue is created by a country. So, you cannot say there are no Indians in BD when all other sources indicate there are millions of Indians in BD.

UN is a lot more credible than anything BD-related. Even BD govt knows that, hence its silence on saying anything official and getting shafted about it in the end (like how UN dissed and completely ignored BAL claim on literacy rate).

Now continue with your media claims that no one takes seriously.

Like BD genocide, no one outside takes BD accounts and claims seriously. So much for "all other sources"...they are all within BD....and BD is a non-credible entity inherently (check your corruption and institutional ratings).

The verse also reports that the Sun is not allowed to “overtake the Moon,” and the Qur’an thus states that the Sun and Moon do not revolve around the same body, as astronomers put it. At the same time, the verse makes it clear that there is no connection between the motion responsible for night and day and the movement of the Sun and Moon.

You are just like another Maulana, who talks fuzzy things without really knowing how the galactic orbits are done by different bodies. Why was it necessary to state something that can be seen by every body on the Earth, such as Sun cannot overtake Moon? Is it not the absolute truth known by anybody? When you wrote, "thus Quran does state", is a lie. It is only your own self-made explanation.

A text must relay the meaning directly unless a footnote is given, without so many explanations by the outsiders. Do not please cheat people with fuzzy words, and do not give your own explanation of a religious text. Due to many explanations religions have so many Fitnas.

Than what??

2 million Bengalis are residing in Pakistan too.

When I was in Karachi I saw many from east Pakistan. But, is it already two million? A big figure.

Last edited:
That's because of a lot of fake madrasah exits which doesn't have proper licenses to operate.
The Quran also states that the earth will rotate in the opposite direction.
“They will alter Allah’s creation.” (4:120)(Genetics)
Quran only states that the sun and moon are rotating in a orbit.
There's no stating that sun and moon rotates around earth.
Pls give the chapter and verse number to support your claim not just your assumption.
Fun fact for the earth to rotate in opposite direction, it's electromagnetic field will have to be disengaged poles switched and reengaged. (That would kill all living things and make earth unviable of life for god knows how many years) I remember reading about how early nuclear bomb test, scientist feared would disrupt the electromagnetic field of earth which would make earth lose its protection against radiation from the sun and all life's destroyed.
(4:120) and some other related verses do support imo the theory of evolution too, just the handfi imams and their strict interpretations...
heck prophet Muhammad predicted humans would have devices to listen to without disturbing others (speakers) but he didn't say if that would be good or bad but nowadays you see many scholars scoff at human achievement throughout centuries. 10 years back giving your organs to save someone's life was haram. I wonder how bad it was 50-100 years back for ex.

You are just like another Maulana, who talks fuzzy things without really knowing how the galactic orbits are done by different bodies. Why was it necessary to state something that can be seen by every body on the Earth, such as Sun cannot overtake Moon? Is it not the absolute truth known by anybody? When you wrote, "thus Quran does state", is a lie. It is only your own self-made explanation.

A text must relay the meaning directly unless a footnote is given, without so many explanations by the outsiders. Do not please cheat people with fuzzy words, and do not give your own explanation of a religious text. Due to many explanations religions have so many Fitnas.

When I was in Karachi I saw many from east Pakistan. But, is it already two million? A big figure.
Dumb prick if you fail to understand why blame my explanation. Stupid c**t look at yourself in the mirror before calling me another maluana.

Than what??

2 million Bengalis are residing in Pakistan too.
Send them back along with some cows as gifts.

Dumb prick if you fail to understand why blame my explanation. Stupid c**t look at yourself in the mirror before calling me another maluana.

Why the hell do you have to give an explanation of a Holy text? Stupid Gadha!! The verse you have written is self explanatory. It was written on the result of seeing the Sun and Moon by naked eyes that both are moving around us in their orbits. It was natural 1500 years before to see things as they were. Now, a half-educated Maulana like you is coming with your own explanation to prove every verse in the Text is science and technology. Stop it.

Any religious text is never a science book. Muslims want to prove it otherwise and as a result of this ignorant faith they remain the most unintelligent and underdeveloped human group on this Earth. This is the reason I stated that the Madrassahs should be abolished in order to give way to technologies the Christians, Buddhists, Jews and Hindus have already developed through centuries of hard labor.

Only after this BD companies can employ the locals instead of highly educated Indian Hindus. Why I am wrong in this count. Why do you guys want our people go to SA to water its date trees?

Abe fish monger, How many Bongladeshi are without toilet?

Abe? Meaning like Abe Lincoln? Short for Abraham? :lol::lol:

Seriously though, the rate of open defecation in Bangladesh was less than 1% as of 2016, probably a lot lower now. Indian open defecation rate as of today is 50% of population, or roughly 620 million people.

https://www.thethirdpole.net/2016/03/03/open-defecation-ends-in-bangladesh-almost/

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/jKhC3zU65OemX3USdJGyGI/The-open-defecation-challenge-in-India.html

Time to get some swachh lessons,

1280x720-HKz.jpg

Neither we are ready to demolish Madrassah and build many more schools with modern education, and nor the Indians are ready to demolish their Mandirs and build instead many million toilets. However, the issue here is not the toilet, but is how to stop Indians getting good jobs in BD. Good education in BD is the only way.

Send them back along with some cows as gifts.

A few years before 2000 we tried to send them back but your government didn't accepted them and didn't allowed them to come back. Make your government accept them first because we are already tired of hosting refugees.

Could be more or less but this is the average figure. It doesn't matter know because Bangladeshi government didn't accepted them so they are more like Pakistanis now.

A few years before 2000 we tried to send them back but your government didn't accepted them and didn't allowed them to come back. Make your government accept them first because we are already tired of hosting refugees.

Could be more or less but this is the average figure. It doesn't matter know because Bangladeshi government didn't accepted them so they are more like Pakistanis now.

Guys let's keep the discussion on topic please....:-)

Back
Top Bottom