What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

1174650_635443406486304_1228370923_n.jpg

Damn! That's just unacceptable, and frankly, embarrassing beyond words. I hope the dirtbag mofos who did this are thrown in jail or worse.

Despite Nanga Parbat tragedy, 25 foreigners land in Islamabad for tourist missions – The Express Tribune

VM Art gallery: Talented artists from across Pakistan emerge – The Express Tribune

No to mention how many indian artists frequented Pakistan to collaborate on music on nearly every season of Coke Studio Pakistan.....so much so that they were inspired to bring it to india

‘I took Rohail’s blessings before starting our Coke Studio in India’ – The Express Tribune

it was your nut-job security apparatus that was livid about Pakistan's helping hand in crushing your LTTE buddies during the Sri Lankan civil war...Pakistan had nothing to do with it, nor did any extremist Islamists or religio-nationalist groups.

you have your own people to thank for that one....the Sri Lankans I've spoken to are cognizant of that as well
It was not India which sends its jobless men to sneak up on Pakistani soldiers and civilians and kill them. When your country does such disgusting acts, don't expect s red carpet welcome for your people. You must be glad we don't treat them like how you treated Daniel pearl. More over, the shows you have mentioned were before the border incident.

( Pakistan got 25 tourists this year YAY. Don't mind the few of them that were gunned down)

it was your nut-job security apparatus that was livid about Pakistan's helping hand in crushing your LTTE buddies during the Sri Lankan civil war...Pakistan had nothing to do with it, nor did any extremist Islamists or religio-nationalist groups.

you have your own people to thank for that one....the Sri Lankans I've spoken to are cognizant of that as well

It was not India which sends its jobless men to sneak up on Pakistani soldiers and civilians and kill them. When your country does such disgusting acts, don't expect s red carpet welcome for your people. You must be glad we don't treat them like how you treated Daniel pearl. More over, the shows you have mentioned were before the border incident.

( Pakistan got 25 tourists this year YAY. Don't mind the few of them that were gunned down)

These guys are living in some la la land, trying to take credit for Sri Lankan achievements while the TTP is killing Pakistanis and the LEJ is killing the Shia on a daily basis with Pakistan not being able to punish a single terrorist.

They invent an alternate reality and lose all touch with the real world. ;)

VHP vandalizes art gallery in Ahmedabad for exhibiting Pakistani artists’ paintings

AHMEDABAD: Vishwa Hindu Parishad members vandalized an art gallery in Ahmedabad on Friday for exhibiting Pakistani artists' paintings. The attack, VHP later said, was to protest against killing of Indian jawans by Pakistani forces at the border in Kashmir.

About 15 VHP members stormed 'The Gallery' at Amdavad ni Gufa around 4.15 pm and damaged 30 paintings after pulling the frames off the walls. The exhibition had paintings of 11 artists from Pakistan and six from India. Police reached the spot after the vandals had left but the organizers were reluctant to file a complaint till late evening.

There were no signs that the police wished to be pro-active in the case which was captured live by some local channels. Manoj Ninama, deputy commissioner of police, told TOI that they have not got any names of the vandals.

Ravindra Maradia, curator of International Creative Art Centre, who had brought the show 'An Art Affair' from Mumbai to Ahmedabad for a week, said "what has happened, has happened". He said that the paintings were worth nearly Rs 10 lakh.

General secretary of VHP Ranchod Bharwad said, "On one hand Pakistani soldiers are killing our jawans and spewing venom against India. Why should we allow Pakistani artists to display and sell their art here?"

One of the foremost painters of Pakistan, often called the 'MF Hussain of Pakistan', Mansoor Rahi's works were on display. He told TOI over phone, "We are sad but this wouldn't deter the artists from either country who will continue to share our works."

Irfan Gul Dahri, another acclaimed painter whose works were vandalized, said, "Such incidents have happened before and will continue. I am sure like me, every other painter who participated in this exhibition will continue to have such cultural interactions and exchanges, no matter what. These are minor challenges."

VHP vandalizes art gallery in Ahmedabad for exhibiting Pakistani artists’ paintings - The Times of India

While I do not support this incidence but compare to bombing and killing people this is a minor incidence. Maximum you lose a painting and get some bruises.

While I do not support this incidence but compare to bombing and killing people this is a minor incidence. Maximum you lose a painting and get some bruises.

Are we counting our offenses in terms of damage, Sir?

We are better than than that, aren't we?

Whatever, first of all the gallery people should have seeked police protection, because police cant be everywhere. As these guys are caught on camera, I hope they are given jail term and also asked to financially compensate the gallery.

not good in any sense but some people will be very happy... @Zarvan paintings are not allowed in Islam ...no?

Painting of humans and animals are not allowed better to avoid them still at least you guys are exposed more by these kind of acts

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we counting our offenses in terms of damage, Sir?

We are better than than that, aren't we?
I already said, I do not support it. To make it more clear I oppose it. I am opposed to all kinds of hate which comes with generalization. I think we should stop this hate. What I pointed out that even if people do not agree maximum they will damage your paintings. It is better in comparison of killing people on hearsay.

These guys are living in some la la land, trying to take credit for Sri Lankan achievements while the TTP is killing Pakistanis and the LEJ is killing the Shia on a daily basis with Pakistan not being able to punish a single terrorist.

They invent an alternate reality and lose all touch with the real world. ;)

Lol.. yes we help SL to screw ur hero prabhakaran.. as for shias .. dude more indians died today than shia is the last 10 years.. Go do somethin abt it instead of trollin.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom