What's new

Hindu citizens looking for Jinnah's Pakistan

The constitution was written by a Gent from the ' low' / backward classes.

This alone should give an idea that despite various forms of oppression that may have existed back then ,people from those classes were positive thinking enough to seek education and were respected for this.

Nice speech - But you can answer in simple yes or no.

Seriously dude ?? your major cities are having such discrimination i wonder what happens in villages and rural areas .
Dude ... in 1950's population of Muslims was 9% & now its 14.2% . This would not have happened , if India was anti- Muslim. Compare this figure to your nation.... NO .. majority of Indians do not discriminate ..

Implying thereby that those in Punjab & KP need not get a holiday ?

As i already said all the minorities already have gazetted holidays on their important religious events, I am talking here provincial level off in Sindh because most of Hindus live in Sindh. It will be idiotic demand to give 100 millions people of Punjab off just because of few thousand Hindus.

The uninitiated need help.

Even if it is to make them President you should give straight answer yes or no?

Dude ... in 1950's population of Muslims was 9% & now its 14.2% . This would not have happened , if India was anti- Muslim. Compare this figure to your nation.... NO .. majority of Indians do not discriminate ..

India is a secular state in world's eye but in reality its a hindu state what you say ?? india just tries to show the world they are so cool and owsum they dont care about religion but on ground hinduz are very much against muslims even they dont let muslims sacrifice a Cow ...

As i already said all the minorities already have gazetted holidays on their important religious events, I am talking here provincial level off in Sindh because most of Hindus live in Sindh. It will be idiotic demand to give 100 millions people of Punjab off just because of few thousand Hindus.

Even if it is to make them President you should give straight answer yes or no?

The backward classes are identified, recognised and given job reservations .

The backward classes are identified, recognised and given job reservations .

You are writing paragraphs and sentences but not simple "yes" or "no", anyway leave it as it looks like difficult question to answer.

I love my countrymen and they should have all equal rights but sadly our government is a piece of crap what can we do this is certainly not the Jinnah's Pakistan.

Who the hell are these monkeys in the pic? :blink:
Monkeys or too much dope. :haha:

Let's be a bit truthful here........ more than a significant population of India have, sadly that's not true for over 90% of Pakistani population. Jinnah's Pakistan is no where to be found. :(

Btw, let's not bring gutters and toilets in this conversation! :D
Gutters - I see what you did there. :D :D

Start with giving citizenship to ones who are living there for more than 5 decades, Once you are done with giving citizenship to all Hindus already in India than go on and invite others.

Yeah nobody care about casts and are irrelevant but still....

this topic is about hindus in pakistan and this pakistani is lecturing india on illegal bangladeshis..

:lol:

There is a reason you are whho you are why you are !

Oh ! first thing that comes into my mind is that.....Lower Cast Indian Hindus want another Jinnah Pakistan in INDIA......
I wasted my time ....here

this topic is about hindus in pakistan and this pakistani is lecturing india on illegal bangladeshis..

:lol:

There is a reason you are whho you are why you are !

Single digit IQ doesn't make you smartass

They are Hindu Sindhis who migrated from Pakistan long after partition. Some of them have been around for more than half a century but Indian citizenship has been a distant dream.

--- > Hindu Sindhis from Pakistan to get elusive Indian citizenship - Economic Times

Those who lived in India for a decade will be given Indian citizenship & GOI is already taking steps for that, it will be completed in a few months. And we don't care about their casts. Our own PM is from backward cast & cast is not relevant in modern day India.We are also willing to take your Christian minority also.
Who made you the spokesperson for modi? Talk like a Pdf member not like you're running India

Single digit IQ doesn't make you smartass

They are Hindu Sindhis who migrated from Pakistan long after partition. Some of them have been around for more than half a century but indian citizenship has been a distant dream.

--- >

jinnah would be proud of you. true pakistani. when on opening post the name dawn and the name RAWALPINDI can be ignored. no.i'm sorry...you lie like Zia. and you are calling another guy something about IQ..

you guys have no shame. you get pawned on a daily basis by indians. on LoC, online, even on PDF...you just keep asking for more...

truth is out. that's why they hate us. cause we keep owing them...

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom