What's new

Hindu citizens looking for Jinnah's Pakistan

Well there havent been any religious riots here in Pakistan. The hindu community is very less in numbers and if muslims wanted they would have wiped out the community. But no such thing happens i hope you also get it. And as far as holidays for their religious events are concerned, they have their fair representation in the legislative assembly their representatives should take up these matters on relevant forums.
But the no. of other / non-muslim population have decreased hugely over the years . Where are they going ? Even few days back a Christian woman was given death sentence over blasphemy isn't it ? Not only it is a misuse of capital punishment but also such brutal act. What was her fault ? She said something against your religion and for that she deserves death by govt. ? Here even the 26/11 terrorist was kept in jail for over 2 years before giving death sentence.

But the no. of other / non-muslim population have decreased hugely over the years . Where are they going ? Even few days back a Christian woman was given death sentence over blasphemy isn't it ? Not only it is a misuse of capital punishment but also such brutal act. What was her fault ? She said something against your religion and for that she deserves death by govt. ? Here even the 26/11 terrorist was kept in jail for over 2 years before giving death sentence.
If Hindu people realized years after partition that they want to shift to a hindu majority country I dont think its the pakistani people's fault may be these people thought they would feel more comfortable in India. Yes its an Islamic country and any sort of blasphemy is not tolerated. There are rules. That woman proved to have commited blasphemy. She lost her case in court. Its like commiting murder knowing that you'll be hanged for it.

I asked you to focus on increasing your IQ rather than smartness, but you are overloading your single digit IQ with smartness which is negatively effecting on already low

You're repeating the words like a bot !

Can't be seen as a a loser to an indianon PDF ? you could complain to the mods and get me banned ! for insulting and owning you in public like this. a hindu indian.

i'll be the bigger man and just walk away...meanwhile go find a hindu and help him !

walk awayy...:whistle:

Hindus in Pakistan are treated better than Muslims in India.

Hindus in Pakistan are mostly rich and middle-class. Muslims in India are mostly lower-class. Due to economic and social discrimination. And Hinduwadis oppossing Affirmative action for Muslim community.

This is true the Hindus of Sindh (where most Hindus are actually located) are landowners who didn't want to leave their lands during partition.

This is true the Hindus of Sindh (where most Hindus are actually located) are landowners who didn't want to leave their lands during partition.

First obtain Pakistani Nationality before commenting on the affairs of Pakistan ! :angry:

Bhai abbb tou Nationality lei leiiii.....kiya hum tereiii apneiii nahin aur sirf tujhee Uncle Sam seh hiii piyaaar haiii ? :cry:

First obtain Pakistani Nationality before commenting on the affairs of Pakistan ! :angry:

Bhai abbb tou Nationality lei leiiii.....kiya hum tereiii apneiii nahin aur sirf tujhee Uncle Sam seh hiii piyaaar haiii ? :cry:

Daffa I will comment wherever. :p:

You're repeating the words like a bot !

Can't be seen as a a loser to an indianon PDF ? you could complain to the mods and get me banned ! for insulting and owning you in public like this. a hindu indian.

i'll be the bigger man and just walk away...meanwhile go find a hindu and help him !

walk awayy...:whistle:

No - I will not complain to mods but i will try my best to increase your IQ, don't lose your heart and try little bit.

come on you can do it.

Not true for majority

Sad to hear, the poor should go to India more economic opportunity there anyway.

You know the culture of Sindh - which haven't changed since centuries (Excluding some urban areas) - People irrespective of religion are literally living like slave till today and don't make their own decisions - that's not going to change unless some thing drastic happens and the feudal lot is thrown out of power structure.

You know the culture of Sindh - which haven't changed since centuries (Excluding some urban areas) - People irrespective of religion are literally living like slave till today and don't make their own decisions - that's not going to change unless some thing drastic happens and the feudal lot is thrown out of power structure.

Mass land seizures from feudal followed by execution of said feudal and their families is probably the only way. Or mass industrialization of Sindhi cities which will allow Sindhis to leave farms for factories. But then all that arable land will go to waste. So option 1 is probably the only solution. :(

Well - I asserted that majority of Hindus in Pakistan belongs to low & backward castes as per Indian law, you tried to deny it by asking which law. Now as i have proven i was not wrong than you started diverting the point.
ok tell me which law identifies a person's caste?
Which Law identifies the castes is a straight question. Answer it if you can. I was not deflecting as you'd realize when you start googling the answer.

But anyway, you don't need to constiionalize the discrimination (positive or negative) to uplift people, there are lot of other ways to uplift people as well.
How else can one uplift people if not criminalizing the malpractice of looking down upon a demography?

ok tell me which law identifies a person's caste?
Which Law identifies the castes is a straight question. Answer it if you can. I was not deflecting as you'd realize when you start googling the answer.

I know what you want to say, your fallows already tried to give lectures on that no point repeating those again.

How else can one uplift people if not criminalizing the malpractice of looking down upon a demography?

You can criminalize malpractice generically without identifying and classifying people as backwards. For social uplift the government can introduce different targeted schemes based on economic condition of people rather than their caste.

@LoveIcon - Sir jee aaap keh udhar Tobei mein Sikh loggg hain ? :unsure:

Mereii saaath idhar Lahore mein eik thaaa ACCA kar rahaa thaaa; everyone used to greet him as if he was Michael Jackson Singh and then started chatting with him in Punjabi ! o_O

2 dafaaa tou paper keh liyee late karvayaa isss tarhaaan ! :hitwall:

Aur eik dafaaa traffic warden nei Sardar Jee aur Jhapaa mar keh usss ko chor diyaa without any ticket ! :disagree:

Hamaraiii kahan aisiii kismaaat....apniii tou Garhiii bhiii impound honeiii waliii thiiii because I didn't have a license ! :(

@LoveIcon - Sir jee aaap keh udhar Tobei mein Sikh loggg hain ? :unsure:

Mereii saaath idhar Lahore mein eik thaaa ACCA kar rahaa thaaa; everyone used to greet him as if he was Michael Jackson Singh and then started chatting with him in Punjabi ! o_O

2 dafaaa tou paper keh liyee late karvayaa isss tarhaaan ! :hitwall:

Aur eik dafaaa traffic warden nei Sardar Jee aur Jhapaa mar keh usss ko chor diyaa without any ticket ! :disagree:

Hamaraiii kahan aisiii kismaaat....apniii tou Garhiii bhiii impound honeiii waliii thiiii because I didn't have a license ! :(

Don't know yaar, I used to go there just to meet relatives. But yeah have seen some in Multan, there was on Hakeem Sikh where my grand father used to go for treatment (as he used to believe that firangee golian are fraud).

And yeah there was another famous Sikhs shop of Kheer in inner city, don't know still there or not.

I know what you want to say, your fallows already tried to give lectures on that no point repeating those again.
I could not locate you quoting any law. The fact is that there is none. Its all census based with people identifying themselves as "low-caste".

You can criminalize malpractice generically without identifying and classifying people as backwards. For social uplift the government can introduce different targeted schemes based on economic condition of people rather than their caste.
That is exactly what we have. Thoda google karlo yaar...you will find that there is no maligning. Thats the core-function of Affirmative action.

Back
Top Bottom