What's new

Hindu citizens looking for Jinnah's Pakistan

I could not locate you quoting any law. The fact is that there is none. Its all census based with people identifying themselves as "low-caste".

If there is on law/classification in constitution than how you define Scheduled and other backward classes? How that supposed affirmative actions are taken? I can't spoon feed you the thing which is easily available on internet.

No - It's not up to people to identify their caste themselves - the should accept the caste in which they are born at-least your courts thinks so and i am sure.

By the way do you know that father of India went on hunger strike against this type of affirmative action plan?

If someone found Jinnah's Pakistan please inform me also, There are millions others who looking for it.

There was NEVER a Jinnah's Pakistan! I don't even know what that term means. Pakistan was, is and will be for the people of Pakistan. That was the dream of our great leader Quaid-e-Azam, to create a country where muslims can live the way they choose to live, where non-muslims have total freedom to practice their religion, where there is no concept of "ZAAT's"

This is what Pakistan is, we never had and will never have civilian dictators the likes of indra and modi who authorized, ethenic cleansing of Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, and the people of the seven sister states in north east.

There is no Jinnah's Pakistan. The only thing which is left is Islamic pakistan which is hell bent in converting/killing minorities.

There was NEVER a Jinnah's Pakistan! I don't even know what that term means. Pakistan was, is and will be for the people of Pakistan. That was the dream of our great leader Quaid-e-Azam, to create a country where muslims can live the way they choose to live, where non-muslims have total freedom to practice their religion, where there is no concept of "ZAAT's"

If pakistan is for the people of Pakistan then why its name has been CHANGED to Islamic Republic?? Yes you might not have the concept of zaat but you do have the concept of shia, sunni, bohra, khan, pathan, etc etc.

This is what Pakistan is, we never had and will never have civilian dictators the likes of indra and modi who authorized, ethenic cleansing of Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, and the people of the seven sister states in north east.

In india minority population including muslims have grown while in pakistan almost all the minority has been either killed or converted and now when minority remains non-existent you started killing yourselves.

no minorities have been killed in Pakistan like india. That's the difference between india an dPakistan, here any one can choose anything, even people can convert if they want to, unlike india where converts are either killed or forced back to re-convert or riots to kill thousands more.

Men Arrested For Converting to Islam Become Hindus Again

If pakistan is for the people of Pakistan then why its name has been CHANGED to Islamic Republic?? Yes you might not have the concept of zaat but you do have the concept of shia, sunni, bohra, khan, pathan, etc etc.

In india minority population including muslims have grown while in pakistan almost all the minority has been either killed or converted and now when minority remains non-existent you started killing yourselves.

no minorities have been killed in Pakistan like india. That's the difference between india an dPakistan, here any one can choose anything, even people can convert if they want to, unlike india where converts are either killed or forced back to re-convert or riots to kill thousands more.

Men Arrested For Converting to Islam Become Hindus Again

Ohh then why Hindus of pakistan wants to migrate to India while no muslims want to migrate to pakistan?

Your own poople want law against forced conversion

Pakistani Hindu lawmaker demands law against forced conversion - The Times of India

More than 1000 people are converted by force in free pakistan

1,000 minority girls forced in marriage every year: report - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

no minorities have been killed in Pakistan like india.
The stupidest post I have seen in a long time :).. Forget other religions, Pakistanis are not even allowing their Muslim sectarian minorities to live in peace. Hundreds of Shias, hazaras and Ahmadiyas get killed every year by Pakistani religious extremists, and Pakistanis for the most, are more bothered about what happened in Gujrat 12 years back :D

IMO they are pakistanis and pakistan should take care of them.
We should not take theka of all hindus in the world.
But Ny one of them wanting to come to INDIA in search of a better life must be welcomed.

And please lets not celebrate each others problems.

The stupidest post I have seen in a long time :).. Forget other religions, Pakistanis are not even allowing their Muslim sectarian minorities to live in peace. Hundreds of Shias, hazaras and Ahmadiyas get killed every year by Pakistani religious extremists, and Pakistanis for the most, are more bothered about what happened in Gujrat 12 years back :D
Don't you know those religious extremists who are killing people are already declared non-Muslims? All the Muslims of Pakistan are now Pak-saaf !!!

Back
Top Bottom