What's new

Hindu citizens looking for Jinnah's Pakistan

The moment you tag a religion in your country's name you kill any chance of that equality . "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" - That Islamic word is enough to kill the dream of any kind of secularism. I am Indian who would leave this country if the govt. tries to rename it to Hindustan or Hindu republic of India etc.

jinnah would be proud of you. true pakistani. when on opening post the name dawn and the name RAWALPINDI can be ignored. no.i'm sorry...you lie like Zia. and you are calling another guy something about IQ..

you guys have no shame. you get pawned on a daily basis by indians. on LoC, online, even on PDF...you just keep asking for more...

truth is out. that's why they hate us. cause we keep owing them...

:rofl:

I appreciate your will to become smartass, but you still have to increase your IQ little bit

this topic is about hindus in pakistan and this pakistani is lecturing india on illegal bangladeshis..

The moment you tag a religion in your country's name you kill any chance of that equality . "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" - That Islamic word is enough to kill the dream of any kind of secularism. I am Indian who would leave this country if the govt. tries to rename it to Hindustan or Hindu republic of India etc.
The country was made for muslims never claimed to be secular. Hindu people do live peacefully here they have their businesses. Yes a few incidents did happen but definitely 99% less than what happens to minorities in the great secular India

I appreciate your will to become smartass, but you still have to increase your IQ little bit

you guys don't deserve pakistan. if all are like u, then pakistan will go..in it's own time.

coming to lecture us...when the hindus in pakistan suffer...lakh lakh lanaat tere mooh par..

The country was made for muslims never claimed to be secular. Hindu people do live peacefully here they have their businesses. Yes a few incidents did happen but definitely 99% less than what happens to minorities in the great secular India
Nothing happens to minorities here. Whatever you think or anti-Indian media shows is wrong . India is the home of around 170 + million muslims (2nd largest muslim population) who live peacefully and enjoy same and in some cases more rights (minority benifits) . Govt. doesn't even care about the illegal b'deshi immigrents in my state and i won't lie they are peaceful people too so we kind of do not mind them and neither do they trouble us. Infact my state is the most populated state of India and filled with B'deshi illegal border crossers still there's no communal violence here . Only place where muslims are harrased is the J&K and honestly they are anti-indian so why should any of us have sympathy for them ? Apart from Kashmir there's no communal violence in large scale anywhere . Few incidents do break out I won't deny but that's cause of the vast 1.3 billion population .

Nothing happens to minorities here. Whatever you think or anti-Indian media shows is wrong . India is the home of around 170 + million muslims (2nd largest muslim population) who live peacefully and enjoy same and in some cases more rights (minority benifits) . Govt. doesn't even care about the illegal b'deshi immigrents in my state and i won't lie they are peaceful people too so we kind of do not mind them and neither do they trouble us. Infact my state is the most populated state of India and filled with B'deshi illegal border crossers still there's no communal violence here . Only place where muslims are harrased is the J&K and honestly they are anti-indian so why should any of us have sympathy for them ? Apart from Kashmir there's no communal violence in large scale anywhere . Few incidents do break out I won't deny but that's cause of the vast 1.3 billion population .
Which state do you live in?

you guys don't deserve pakistan. if all are like u, then pakistan will go..in it's own time.

coming to lecture us...when the hindus in pakistan suffer...lakh lakh lanaat tere mooh par..

Again a nice effort to become smartass, But still nothing to improve IQ, i am confident that if you try than you can achieve 2 digits.

Again a nice effort to become smartass, But still nothing to improve IQ, i am confident that if you try than you can achieve 2 digits.

all you did was convert and start eating beef as a proof of being a non hindu...but you know what...there is only so much you can get with that. these hindus are your own people in ways more than one.

what are these hindus thinking ? live in islamic pakistan ? they should be happy there isn't a jaziya on them. best thing is to live in india. here they would get a life of respect irrespective of their religion. even as a refugee, they have better hope.

1.how many hindus are there from pakistan on PDF ?

2. which people and religion are hindus from pakistan complaining about ???

3. who are arguing FOR them, are they hindus ???

that's right. a sign again.

Lets' see your IQ, @LoveIcon what are the answers to those questions.

People like you dont write anything worth reading. Dont quote me next time.

Ok so what i conclude from your post is that a few incidents happen and we both cant deny it so cant point fingers at each other.
I think you get it now. Shit happens here there's no denying that but the govt. acts quickly to solve it. For some reason the 2002 Gujrat blunder went out of control but not whatever the media showed was true. It was 2 group of lunatics fighting with each other over some piece of shit holy land which both of them claimed to be their own. People died from both communities but muslims died more and it's because muslims are less in no. simple as that. The Gujrat state govt. at that time got no support from neighboring state forces or central in controlling the situation (BSF , paramilitary assitance) as that time the central was in the hands of opposition so they used this to campaign against Modi. Another side of the story . Apart from 1984 riot (against Sikhs) intentionally done by Congress and 2002 riot of Gujrat by RSS there has been no major communal violence . 2 in 2 decades is not a huge no. for a 1.3 billion population .

People like you dont write anything worth reading. Dont quote me next time.

Ok so what i conclude from your post is that a few incidents happen and we both cant deny it so cant point fingers at each other.

quote you ? me ? that was snide !

few incidents ? read...the article..these g saying something..read the quoted words. read again. understand.

or maybe jinnahism ? or ziaism ? act like you're right ? and somehow pose like you are the victim ?

the whole world knows what a nation pakistan is.

quote you it seems..

I think you get it now. Shit happens here there's no denying that but the govt. acts quickly to solve it. For some reason the 2002 Gujrat blunder went out of control but not whatever the media showed was true. It was 2 group of lunatics fighting with each other over some piece of shit holy land which both of them claimed to be their own. People died from both communities but muslims died more and it's because muslims are less in no. simple as that. The Gujrat state govt. at that time got no support from neighboring state forces or central in controlling the situation (BSF , paramilitary assitance) as that time the central was in the hands on opposition so they used this to campaign against Modi. Another side of the story . Apart from 1984 riot (against Sikhs) intentionally done by Congress and 2002 riot of Gujrat by RSS there has been no major communal violence . 2 in 2 decades is not a huge no. for a 1.3 billion population .
Well there havent been any religious riots here in Pakistan. The hindu community is very less in numbers and if muslims wanted they would have wiped out the community. But no such thing happens i hope you also get it. And as far as holidays for their religious events are concerned, they have their fair representation in the legislative assemblies their representatives should take up these matters on relevant forums.

all you did was convert and start eating beef as a proof of being a non hindu...but you know what...there is only so much you can get with that. these hindus are your own people in ways more than one.

what are these hindus thinking ? live in islamic pakistan ? they should be happy there isn't a jaziya on them. best thing is to live in india. here they would get a life of respect irrespective of their religion. even as a refugee, they have better hope.

1.how many hindus are there from pakistan on PDF ?

2. which people and religion are hindus from pakistan complaining about ???

3. who are arguing FOR them, are they hindus ???

that's right. a sign again.

Lets' see your IQ, @LoveIcon what are the answers to those questions.

I asked you to focus on increasing your IQ rather than smartness, but you are overloading your single digit IQ with smartness which is negatively effecting on already low

Back
Top Bottom