What's new

Hindu citizens looking for Jinnah's Pakistan

Can any of hindu Pakistani member enlighten us with a single line from school curriculum where it explicitly says hindus are our enemy keeping in mind that the statement shouldn't be without context? Yes, we have partition events and wars with India included in books just like in India but even then the literature doesn't show bigotry with hindus. Why they are asking it to be revised? In addition, hilariously, Chairman Ashok Chand must be under some influence if he wants funds to be allotted for hindu festivals knowing the fact that funds are not even granted for eid.
Are there any Hindu Pakistani member on PDF ??:o::o:

Imran Khan and tahir ul qadri are going to give us "minorities" our due rights? Are you ill? One is either a coward or a bigot, the other is a bigot or a liar.

Am not propagating IK or TUQ to call me names. These are just the observation on the account of their speeches. Rights are yet to be given to Pakistanis even in majority.

Am not propagating IK or TUQ to call me names. These are just the observation on the account of their speeches. Rights are yet to be given to Pakistanis even in majority.

Bhutto made greater speeches than IK and TuQ combined. Words mean nothing, its the actions that count, and from looking at the actions of both Ik and TuQ I can see they are your typical crooked politicians.

Bhutto made greater speeches than IK and TuQ combined. Words mean nothing, its the actions that count, and from looking at the actions of both Ik and TuQ I can see they are your typical crooked politicians.

Well fair enough then, you have every right to 'see' what you want to.

India's population is 1.21 Billion. And Hindu population in India is around 950 million. And hey ... Bharat is not facing any identity crisis.

what i know hindus in pakistan living in karachi owns property while i heard in mumbai you cant buy a property if you are muslim one of bollywood legend told this in a live show seriously this is hypocrisy o_O

what i know hindus in pakistan living in karachi owns property while i heard in mumbai you cant buy a property if you are muslim one of bollywood legend told this in a live show seriously this is hypocrisy o_O
You must be kidding right .... So that means all the Khans of Bollywood staying in Mumbai don't have any house :o:

You must be kidding right .... So that means all the Khans of Bollywood staying in Mumbai don't have any house :o:

I am talking about a Common muslim living in india that bollywood star must have seen something wrong about your shining india thats why said on media

I am talking about a Common muslim living in india that bollywood star must have seen something wrong about your shining india thats why said on media
India is not a perfect nation & there many things seriously wrong with India & certain discrimination are also prevalent ... that doesn't mean that muslims living in mumbai can't owns property.

Hindus are asking a holiday for diwali. Fair enough, should be given to them only. Same goes for other minorities.

Hindu community already have holidays on their religious events, their demand is national level off. Which doesn't make any sense, max it can be provincial level off-day in Sindh.

Do you deny that your constitution recognize low & backward castes?

The constitution was written by a Gent from the ' low' / backward classes.

This alone should give an idea that despite various forms of oppression that may have existed back then ,people from those classes were positive thinking enough to seek education and were respected for this.

India is not a perfect nation & there many things seriously wrong with India & certain discrimination are also prevalent ... that doesn't mean that muslims living in mumbai can't owns property.

Seriously dude ?? your major cities are having such discrimination i wonder what happens in villages and rural areas .

Hindu community already have holidays on their religious events, their demand is national level off. Which doesn't make any sense, max it can be provincial level off-day in Sindh.
Implying thereby that those in Punjab & KP need not get a holiday ?

Back
Top Bottom