What's new

Hindu citizens looking for Jinnah's Pakistan

Then we will have to act.
You have started. Maybe last night's hangover...so yer not recollecting things correctly.
isis-kashmir.jpg

Hundreds of thousands of Hindus are getting rehabilitated in India now. Also Sikhs from Pakistan.

do you deny that brushing under the carpet is not the best course of action in the face of massive historic discrimination? stop with these non-denial denials. I am trying to have a constructive dialogue.

Well - I asserted that majority of Hindus in Pakistan belongs to low & backward castes as per Indian law, you tried to deny it by asking which law. Now as i have proven i was not wrong than you started diverting the point.

But anyway, you don't need to constiionalize the discrimination (positive or negative) to uplift people, there are lot of other ways to uplift people as well.

Well - I asserted that majority of Hindus in Pakistan belongs to low & backward castes as per Indian law, you tried to deny it by asking which law. Now as i have proven i was not wrong than you started diverting the point.

But anyway, you don't need to constiionalize the discrimination (positive or negative) to uplift people, there are lot of other ways to uplift people as well.

As per which Indian Law.

Let's be a bit truthful here........ more than a significant population of India have, sadly that's not true for over 90% of Pakistani population. Jinnah's Pakistan is no where to be found. :(

Btw, let's not bring gutters and toilets in this conversation! :D

have 1.3 billion overzealous indian hindus found gandi's bharat yet?

Start with giving citizenship to ones who are living there for more than 5 decades, Once you are done with giving citizenship to all Hindus already in India than go on and invite others.

Yeah nobody care about casts and are irrelevant but still your courts don't allow changing caste Can't change caste, SC to college student - The Times of India
lower caste people enjoy affirmative action in India and if you allow change of caste, everybody will get that. The real low caste people will not get benefit. Muslims are demanding the same and got it in some states, but I dont think converting to islam will get you the benefit govt kept for muslims.
You will realize the reason once you click on the link you posted.

Those Hindus fault is they could not understand the meaning of dividing people based on religion....... Now its better not complain but live with it amicably.....

Let's be a bit truthful here........ more than a significant population of India have, sadly that's not true for over 90% of Pakistani population. Jinnah's Pakistan is no where to be found. :(

Btw, let's not bring gutters and toilets in this conversation! :D
what is jinnah's pakistan btw. And what is the role of minorities in that vision. Apart from that one single speech that everybody is banging on about, I have not read any coherent thought from jinnah about state of minorities in pakistan. It appears more of a afterthought than anything.
If you have access to any such speech/literature please post here.

Lemme call in our resident Jinnahiat expert....... SOS Buttsy....... SOS.......... :buba_phone:

@Armstrong

what is jinnah's pakistan btw. And what is the role of minorities in that vision. Apart from that one single speech that everybody is banging on about, I have not read any coherent thought from jinnah about state of minorities in pakistan. It appears more of a afterthought than anything.
If you have access to any such speech/literature please post here.

This is an exaggerated response from Hindu people which does not represent the whole Hindu community as well. There demands are basically the demands of every Pakistani in his capacity which IK and TUQ are working on. No matter they achieve the goal or not, they have raised the awareness. But article is posted on PDF; expect most Indians will find an opportunity to ridicule every inch of Pakistan and I see some already oozing to accumulate a stagnant pool of filth.

Hindus are asking a holiday for diwali. Fair enough, should be given to them only. Same goes for other minorities. But if they are asking whole nation to celebrate diwali then this will be a stupid call. Even UK does not have holidays as such - you need to individually prioritize holidays with your work place in advance.

Can any of hindu Pakistani member enlighten us with a single line from school curriculum where it explicitly says hindus are our enemy keeping in mind that the statement shouldn't be without context? Yes, we have partition events and wars with India included in books just like in India but even then the literature doesn't show bigotry with hindus. Why they are asking it to be revised? In addition, hilariously, Chairman Ashok Chand must be under some influence if he wants funds to be allotted for hindu festivals knowing the fact that funds are not even granted for eid.

This is an exaggerated response from Hindu people which does not represent the whole Hindu community as well. There demands are basically the demands of every Pakistani in his capacity which IK and TUQ are working on. No matter they achieve the goal or not, they have raised the awareness. But article is posted on PDF; expect most Indians will find an opportunity to ridicule every inch of Pakistan and I see some already oozing to accumulate a stagnant pool of filth.

Hindus are asking a holiday for diwali. Fair enough, should be given to them only. Same goes for other minorities. But if they are asking whole nation to celebrate diwali then this will be a stupid call. Even UK does not have holidays as such - you need to individually prioritize holidays with your work place in advance.

Can any of hindu Pakistani member enlighten us with a single line from school curriculum where it explicitly says hindus are our enemy keeping in mind that the statement shouldn't be without context? Yes, we have partition events and wars with India included in books just like in India but even then the literature doesn't show bigotry with hindus. Why they are asking it to be revised? In addition, hilariously, Chairman Ashok Chand must be under some influence if he wants funds to be allotted for hindu festivals knowing the fact that funds are not even granted for eid.
UK is by constitution a christian state. And pakistan is an islamic state. I think a national holiday for minorities is too much to ask in such a state.

I was waiting for bus the other day and a lady asked me how many days diwali is, pointing at crackers/rockets. I said one day. She said, in kenya(she must be of kenyan origin) its a holiday, and they got holidays for muslims too, wonder why only we christians get all the religious holidays here.
I did not have any coherent answer, just blurted out..'there is no demand for it as such' . She replied thats not the point.
My bus arrived before I could reply, thankfully. :wacko:

Lemme call in our resident Jinnahiat expert....... SOS Buttsy....... SOS.......... :buba_phone:

@Armstrong
oh no... I am adding him to ignore list now... :devil:

Imran Khan and tahir ul qadri are going to give us "minorities" our due rights? Are you ill? One is either a coward or a bigot, the other is a bigot or a liar.

Back
Top Bottom