What's new

Hindi Urdu differences

Pakistani Jatts better than Indian ones
Urdu better than Hindi

This a such a short list of feel good things,considering its 14th August.Someone needs to burn the midnight oil :lol:
Should I recommend some topics :coffee:

Do scripts actually have much effect on grammar and structure??....Turks can answer that...they switched from Arabic to Latin script!In the end spoken language is what matters.We had two different types of Bengali...Sadhu(written) and Cholito/Chalit(spoken).....Cholito won and Sadhu died out! @Neptune Did your language change when you switched scripts?Do you have problems reading books from the Arabic-script era?

Indians speak Hindi and Urdu in the same way but Pakistanis certainly fails to make the correct pronunciation of many Urdu words because of the less emphasis to vowels.

Last edited by a moderator:
punjabi bengali urdu hindi these are similar kind of languages. u have no idea how many BDians can speak urdu jus

by watching some hindi movies. before 47 only elite punjabis used to speak urdu as well elite bengali muslims

yes i live in Chittagong........... in city every buddy can't speak hindi/urdu , but most of them can understand....we never face communication problem........bujhate pari ,bolte pari na

urdu n farsi was south asians elite muslims language. Jinnah wanted 1 language for the country for better communication.

personally i think we should have accepted both urdu n bengali as our language.

Urdu was not language for elite class in Bengal. Elite class Bengali used English.

Bengalis demanded both Urdu and Bengali to be state language but Jinnah said Urdu and Only Urdu will be state language and those who oppose it are enemies of Pakistan.

Better communication? English was there for formal communication. Why to force a whole ethnic group to speak in a particular language? If someone says Bengali would be only state language in Pakistan. Will they (Urdu speakers) accept it?

Urdu was not language for elite class in Bengal. Elite class Bengali used English.

Bengalis demanded both Urdu and Bengali to be state language but Jinnah said Urdu and Only Urdu will be state language and those who oppose it are enemies of Pakistan.

Better communication? English was there for formal communication. Why to force a whole ethnic group to speak in a particular language? If someone says Bengali would be only state language in Pakistan. Will they accept it?

This attitude "X language is better than Y language" has killed many in subcontinent. I am thankful to Indian leaders who ignored such BS and given respect to all religion..

If India would have done same (forcing hindi ) we too would have faced similar issue. In India Hindi is a language which everyone understand, but no one is forced...

urdu n farsi was south asians elite muslims language. Jinnah wanted 1 language for the country for better communication.

personally i think we should have accepted both urdu n bengali as our language.

Pakistani never wanted to share power with Bengalis. we have seen people like @RazPaK, and there thought about bengali. You ask your grandfather how Pakistani were making fun of u Bengalis.

Bengalis were Dalits for Pakistani. You read the statements of Pakistani (50s and 60s). When Western country send toilet sheet for Pakistan (for hygene), East Paksitani also asked for those sheets, you know what your western masters said??? They said "Why you bengali need toilet sheet, you wear Lungi, you can sit near any banana tree (Kela Gachhi)..

Pakistanis never accepted Indian and Bengali Muslim.. The idea of Pakistan was hijacked by landlords of Paksiatn. Paksitan become country of good looking tall and fair Muslim elite...

punjabi bengali urdu hindi these are similar kind of languages. u have no idea how many BDians can speak urdu just by watching some hindi movies. before 47 only elite punjabis used to speak urdu as well elite bengali muslims

British introduced Urdu as an official language of Punjab province while Punjabi was neglected. Thus, in 1947, Punjabis were familiar with Urdu and there was an educated class in Urdu from Punjab. While in Bengal most of the educated class was in Bengali.

^

LoL @ Hindutva propaganda. I consider Bangladeshis bros.

Urdu literature must be available in the Devanagari script. Will open up a whole new market for the language. The single biggest reduction in Urdu's stature in India is because of the script.

Better communication? English was there for formal communication. Why to force a whole ethnic group to speak in a particular language? If someone says Bengali would be only state language in Pakistan. Will they (Urdu speakers) accept it?

pakistan has many ethnic races punjabis sindhis pathan balochis n more they all have their own language n cultures.

because of urdu they r all united in pakistan. urdu n bangla r similar languages thats why we can understand it so easily.

now lets tak about punjabi language pakistani punjabis use arabic script. india punjabis use devanagari script.

we dont have arabic script of our bengali. u want a muslim country's language a non arabic script.

Pakistani never wanted to share power with Bengalis. we have seen people like @RazPaK, and there thought about bengali. You ask your grandfather how Pakistani were making fun of u Bengalis.

Bengalis were Dalits for Pakistani. You read the statements of Pakistani (50s and 60s). When Western country send toilet sheet for Pakistan (for hygene), East Paksitani also asked for those sheets, you know what your western masters said??? They said "Why you bengali need toilet sheet, you wear Lungi, you can sit near any banana tree (Kela Gachhi)..

Pakistanis never accepted Indian and Bengali Muslim.. The idea of Pakistan was hijacked by landlords of Paksiatn. Paksitan become country of good looking tall and fair Muslim elite...

listen 2 me mighty hindu 1st make ur india a caste less country. but yes pakistan was broken for racial discrimination and

corrupt politics.

^

LoL @ Hindutva propaganda. I consider Bangladeshis bros.

So does Yahya Khan, Tikka Khan, Niyazi , Bhutto and Zia-ul-haq...

listen 2 me mighty hindu 1st make ur india a caste less country. but yes pakistan was broken for racial discrimination and

corrupt politics.

Yes descendant of Hindu who unfortunately converted to Arabic religion. We are working on casteless society and insha-allah in next few decades, it will be visible..

The new generation hardly bother of caste. With old ppl, castism too will die. Once castism get over, we will request all our Muslim brothers to revert to there religion, rather than following some alien religion :)

Aameeen... All Hindu, one Hindu.. No discrimination..

u r r8 in this point. i think its aryan supremacy kinda thing.

British introduced Urdu as an official language of Punjab province while Punjabi was neglected. Thus, in 1947, Punjabis were familiar with Urdu and there was an educated class in Urdu from Punjab. While in Bengal most of the educated class was in Bengali.

i dont give a damn about punjabi language i want a language that can unite subcontinents muslims

Quaid was right !!!
If bengali would be made state language then the other four provinces also demand for theirs

Yes descendant of Hindu who unfortunately converted to Arabic religion. We are working on casteless society and insha-allah in next few decades, it will be visible..

The new generation hardly bother of caste. With old ppl, castism too will die. Once castism get over, we will request all our Muslim brothers to revert to religion, rather than following some alien religion :)

Aameeen... All Hindu, one Hindu.. No discrimination..

thats the main truth isnt it. anyway how u r gonna make us hindus what will happen 2 the brahmin supremacy theory

u r r8 in this point. i think its aryan supremacy kinda thing.

i dont give a damn about punjabi language i want a language that can unite subcontinents muslims

I am not sure about percentage but at least nowadays, I have seen many tall, fair and good looking Bangladeshis as well, among both boys and girls. Probably that might have been a factor 40-50 years back but now you can't segregate by those things.

Back
Top Bottom