What's new

Hindi Urdu differences

u r r8 in this point. i think its aryan supremacy kinda thing.

When Ravana (king of Lanka) was on death bed and lord Rama visited him, Ravan wife (Mandodari) told him "O! AryaPutra , King of Ayodhya have come to meet you."

We all are Aryans.. Aryan in Sanskrit means "Noble".. its not a race...

Quaid was right !!!
If bengali would be made state language then the other four provinces also demand for theirs

No Quaid was not right. Pakistan's eastern wing had 99% Bengalis whereas Western wing had many ethnic groups. Making a language of Western part a language for the east was not right.

No Quaid was not right. Pakistan's eastern wing had 99% Bengalis whereas Western wing had many ethnic groups. Making a language of Western part a language for the east was not right.

Bro you will never understand

When Ravana (king of Lanka) was on death bed and lord Rama visited him, Ravan wife (Mandodari) told him "O! AryaPutra , King of Ayodhya have come to meet you."

We all are Aryans.. Aryan in Sanskrit means "Noble".. its not a race...

to me aryan means fair skin people. i dont care what lankas kala king thought

I am not sure about percentage but at least nowadays, I have seen many tall, fair and good looking Bangladeshis as well, among both boys and girls. Probably that might have been a factor 40-50 years back but now you can't segregate by those things.

coz we bengalis r also indo aryans not dravidians

It does not matter. Music is beyond the boundaries of language. I listen and enjoy music and songs without even knowing a single word of much language. No doubt Urdu is one of the sweetest languages. Most of the songs and poetry in India are mix of Urdu and Hindi and I am sure no one has any problem with this at least in India. We never forget that Urdu is originated and develops in India and it is one of the Indian language.
It depends what you want to call it, Hindi speakers also call Ghalib a Hindi poet even though they can't understand almost any of his poetry. And no offense, but I'm sure most Indians wouldn't be able to really explain the second video without looking it up on the internet.

@Aka123 bro do u think whites r superior races ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aka123 bro do u think whites r superior races ?

No...........I don't really think much about race and stuff. But only after joining this forum, I understood that race is such an important thing.

But 1 thing is for sure......... Europeans and Americans have better hygiene sense and cleanliness than us. This you can understand by comparing our countries with theirs. God gave us very beautiful countries, but we failed to keep it clean. At least I can say that when I compare with my country.

@IamBengali bro i agree on one point that Bengali should be made state language on east pakistan while on western side there are so many communities so the best for their communication is urdu and in eastern side 90% were bengali so bengali and urdu should be state language ! There are always some mistakes done by leaders so thats not mean they are not good !

کبھی تم نے جانا کبھی تم نے سوچا؟
لِماذا انتَشرْ كلّ هذا الخراب؟
لماذا انفلق قمر دين السلام؟
جدا ہم ہوئے کیوں مجھے دو جواب
“قرآں ربّ وکعبہ نبی اک مسلماں
ہیں دو” (إنَّ هذا لشيءٌ عُجاب)

This is short poem is written by a Pakistani in KSA in Arabic and Urdu. The writer has Arabic as a major from KSA and was born and brought up in KSA اللغة الأردية، النشأة والتاريخ..

A mix of Arabic and Urdu. Can Hindi do that? :D

This is short poem is written by a Pakistani in KSA in Arabic and Urdu. The writer has Arabic as a major from KSA and was born and brought up in KSA اللغة الأردية، النشأة والتاريخ..

Saudi Arabia uses both Arabic and Urdu texts to guide people during Hajj. I think they should also include Bengali since Bengali speaker Muslims are more than Urdu speaker Muslims. There are more Muslims who speak Bengali than those who speak Urdu.

Saudi Arabia uses both Arabic and Urdu texts to guide people during Hajj. I think they should also include Bengali since Bengali speaker Muslims are more than Urdu speaker Muslims. There are more Muslims who speak Bengali than those who speak Urdu.

then u have 2 make an arabic script bengali

are not many bollywood songs a mix of hindi and urdu ..so what is special about this one...

then u have 2 make an arabic script bengali

No. We don't need to change our Bengali to please Saudi Arabian. They can include Bengali since there are millions of Bengalis (Bangladesh, India) go for Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

If we Bangladeshis can arrange the second largest Muslim pilgrimage (Ijtema) after Hajj with Bengali, Urdu, Arabic, English texts to guide people they can also include Bengali texts to guide Bengalis. I know Arabs are not superior to other ethnic groups in Islam but is Arabic superior to other languages? Personally for me Bengali language is more superior than any other language since its my mother tongue but I respect all other languages.

Btw, Is Arabic a sacred language? Suppose I am just reading a poem in Arabic. Will it be considered holy poem due to Arabic text? I think not . So there should not be any problem using non Arabic script.

Back
Top Bottom