What's new

Hezbollah will give crushing response if Tel Aviv attacks Lebanon: Nasralla

Again you please Israelis when you talk against Syria, that's what you people are good at, only making Israel happy.

Would you explain hows Hezbollah is terrorist ?

Shooting rockets at civilian centers in Israel is terrorism as is killing people just because they happen to be Sunni.

That being said it is basically terrorist Israel versus terrorist Hezbollah so as far as I am concerned they can destroy one another. :meeting:

That was because FSA kidnapped Lebanese, FSA acted first, And Lebanon responded. Moving on

FSA are a bunch of terrorists too. When you keep Al-Qaeda as friends you know there is something wrong with your organization. :drag:

Shooting rockets at civilian centers in Israel is terrorism as is killing people just because they happen to be Sunni.

That being said it is basically terrorist Israel versus terrorist Hezbollah so as far as I am concerned they can destroy one another. :meeting:

FSA are a bunch of terrorists too. When you keep Al-Qaeda as friends you know there is something wrong with your organization. :drag:

Israel fired at Lebanese civilians, and Hezbollah respond was the same, you kill our people then we will kill yours. And who did Hezbollah kill because they were only sunni?

I dare you to prove that. Qaeda works separately and on their own. Syrian regime over exaggerates it to excuse his massacres. FSA are mainly defectors of the regular army, and they know very well if they work with Qaeda, they will lose the support they get from Arabs, Turkey and the west. So, it's silly to call them Qaeda.

there is one fundamental difference: if hezbullah destroyed the jews, their recourse to extreme means would cease, but if the jews dismantled the hezbullah, the jews would continue to be a criminal existence in the levant.

hezbullah's methods serve a revolutionary purpose, which, like all revolutions, negates itself when it succeeds. the jews are like mafia, and their military machine of occupation and oppression serves a criminal purpose that will go on and on until the extinction of the jews themselves.

one should not be so hasty as to conflate revolutionary terrorism that seeks nothing better than its own negation and zionist, criminal terrorism for whom crime is both the means and the end and perpetuates itself forever.

Israel fired at Lebanese civilians, and Hezbollah respond was the same, you kill our people then we will kill yours. And who did Hezbollah kill because they were only sunni?

SL, I usually agree with you but if you really are trying to say Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization than idk what to say I mean a simple Google search will reveal their crimes. I mean they cannot claim to be freedom fighters anymore they are not even under occupation so what is their purpose? What are their objectives?

I dare you to prove that. Qaeda works separately and on their own. Syrian regime over exaggerates it to excuse his massacres. FSA are mainly defectors of the regular army, and they know very well if they work with Qaeda, they will lose the support they get from Arabs, Turkey and the west. So, it's silly to call them Qaeda.

According to Abu Khuder, his men are working closely with the military council that commands the Free Syrian Army brigades in the region. "We meet almost every day," he said. "We have clear instructions from our [al-Qaida] leadership that if the FSA need our help we should give it. We help them with IEDs and car bombs. Our main talent is in the bombing operations." Abu Khuder's men had a lot of experience in bomb-making from Iraq and elsewhere, he added.

Al-Qaida turns tide for rebels in battle for eastern Syria | World news | The Guardian

More?

Al-Qaeda Jihadists Are Among The Best Fighters Among The Syria Rebels - Business Insider

UN Designates ``Free Syrian Army`` Affiliates as Al Qaeda

Washington?s proxy in Syria: Al Qaeda

there is one fundamental difference: if hezbullah destroyed the jews, their recourse to extreme means would cease, but if the jews dismantled the hezbullah, the jews would continue to be a criminal existence in the levant.

hezbullah's methods serve a revolutionary purpose, which, like all revolutions, negates itself when it succeeds. the jews are like mafia, and their military machine of occupation and oppression serves a criminal purpose that will go on and on until the extinction of the jews themselves.

one should not be so hasty as to conflate revolutionary terrorism that seeks nothing better than its own negation and zionist, criminal terrorism for whom crime is both the means and the end and perpetuates itself forever.

Not all Jews are Zionazis, and Zionazism has nothing to do with Judaism. There are millions of Jews living here in the states with me who do not except the existence of Israel and refuse to immigrate there. Terrorism is terrorism there are no justifiable means for it.

SL, I usually agree with you but if you really are trying to say Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization than idk what to say I mean a simple Google search will reveal their crimes. I mean they cannot claim to be freedom fighters anymore they are not even under occupation so what is their purpose? What are their objectives?

Palestine is the objective, freeing Palestine, and stop Israeli expansion

SL took care of it for me although you will probably dismiss his sources and he would yours.

i don't disagree with you that the tactics of hezbullah are terrorist. but there are worse names to be called than to be labelled a terrorist: a saudi royalist, for instance, or a zionist jew, a pan-turkic turk, an anglo-saxon american. and there are good terrorisms and bad, which also indicates to us whether it is a form of terror that ends the terror and one sort that could only end with the destruction of the criminals.

Palestine is the objective, freeing Palestine, and stop Israeli expansion

If they want to be freedom fighters for Palestine then they should go to Palestine. Hijacking the lives of the rest of the Lebanese who just want to live freely is not justifiable. In 2006 they had secure bunkers and Lebanese citizens had to face the brunt of Israeli air attacks, how is that fair for citizens???

If they want to be freedom fighters for Palestine then they should go to Palestine. Hijacking the lives of the rest of the Lebanese who just want to live freely is not justifiable. In 2006 they had secure bunkers and Lebanese citizens had to face the brunt of Israeli air attacks, how is that fair for citizens???

Well Israeli attacks were on citizens that tells you what Israel is. Freeing Palestine can't just be Hezbollah vs Israel alone, because you know who is Israel daughters, USA, The west, and GCC, including Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom