What's new

Hezbollah will give crushing response if Tel Aviv attacks Lebanon: Nasralla

where did you get these from? that i supported pan-arabism and that lowly, inbred bonzi and nibonzi are my racial brothers? i want all those living under the boots of kings and queen and jews and anglo-saxons, be it jordanians, saudis, aussies or canadians, turkics, to rise up. i want jordanians and saudis to stop supporting terrorism in syria and i want them to stick the severed heads of their obese kings and princes on pikes to show the world that they are indeed liberated from zionist and anglo-american slavery.

before that happens, i take no interest in pan-arabism because i know this noble ideology makes no sense whatsoever until/unless the arabic world is united under egyptian leadership and cleared of all the royalists and running dogs of jews and anglo-saxons.

Just curious why Egyptian leadership? i have no problem with it, Jamal Abed Alnaser figure would be a good one.

That's not true, Qatareal , Jordan, Turkey said Alasad must step down, that's not a solution, plus those countries are the one who support the bloodshed, they never even mentioned dialogue and table or peace talks. Alasad hosted the National Syrian Dialogue, which was for every Syrian and event the outside opposition to attend to solve the problem, however the west stopped the outside opposition from attending, they even encouraged the opposition to not give up their weapons and keep fighting, the west wants bloodshed. Like Qadri Jamil said Alasad stepping down will only be decided by Syrians, and Alasad stepping down before dialogue is pointless.

Oh and I must say , I love it when you use kids terms, it shows how you ran out of lies and making up stories.
Lol, I have lived the Syrian crisis day by day. I still remember everything.

Lol, I have lived the Syrian crisis day by day. I still remember everything.
Okay show me the news about Qatar, Turkey and Jordan telling Alasad to find a solution other then stepping down. because all they said was step down.

I know Syria more then you, so stop claiming you know everything.

Just curious why Egyptian leadership? i have no problem with it, Jamal Abed Alnaser figure would be a good one.

my reasons are several: the egyptians are a historical people with culture and civilization, like those people of the levant and UNLIKE the saudis and camel peddlers from the desert; egypt is a revolutionary regime that begins to show itself as an independent-thinking power, which has recently thrown off the shackle jews and anglo-americans long added on its neck; in the long run, egypt will prove itself the dominant military, economic power in the arabic world, and yet because they are poor and dignified, they will treat all other arabic people and muslims equitably and like equals, unlike the oil rich monarchists who are ruled like slaves and in turn treat poorer neighbors like dirt. egyptian leadership may well bring independence, unity, dignity, and security that is long denied to the arabic world since the lowly, oil-drilling saudis bought their way to diplomatic prominence. Oh, and like i said, saudis are, in the end, jews by another name.

About the comment of that idiot police chief,that doesn't prove anything.these ignorant officials exist in every country.mYou know whrere those perpetrators are now?In prison waiting for execution and life sentence.
About the first incident,when I say your stupidity is beyond any borders,I mean it.In the first incident,the local people report to police that this incident has happenned.the woman herself,did not initially report it and actually went away.so at the first hours,police arrested all those men,but since the woman was not present and police didn't have any proof,they were released.
After 3 days,the woman goes to police,reports and describes the incident to them.the perpetrators arrested same day,and now are in prison.The woman was never arrested.

So,before desperately trying to search on google and send any garbage you find in here,at least try to learn some facts.you humiliated yourself once more.
So, you decided to prove me right, yet again.

It'll be one heck of a reality check for you, buddyboy.

the jews are butchering lebanonese civilians and you are blaming hezbullahs? as a chinese who has heard enough of the dastardly japanish argument that they murdered chinese civilians in world war ii because there were guerrilla fighters mingling among them, i take HUGE offense to what you stated here.

i say you have been among the anglo-saxons for too long and absorded some of their despicably immoral and shamelessly self-serving views on the yearnings of the oppressed and brutalized peoples and their only remaining ways of self-defense. the above post is your moral bankruptcy

The Zionazis butchered Lebanese citizens because Hezbollah was hiding out in fortified bunkers and they panicked assuming that they were in civilian areas. This is a well known fact and I never said it was OK for them to do what they did what I said was Hezbollah shouldn't hijack the lives of Lebanese citizens because they are usually the ones who take the brunt of Zionazi attacks.

The bold part is laughable at best, go through my post history I am one of the biggest critics of American foreign policy.

my reasons are several: the egyptians are a historical people with culture and civilization, like those people of the levant and UNLIKE the saudis and camel peddlers from the desert; egypt is a revolutionary regime that begins to show itself as an independent-thinking power, which has recently thrown off the shackle jews and anglo-americans long added on its neck; in the long run, egypt will prove itself the dominant military, economic power in the arabic world, and yet because they are poor and dignified, they will treat all other arabic people and muslims equitably and like equals, unlike the oil rich monarchists who are ruled like slaves and in turn treat poorer neighbors like dirt. egyptian leadership may well bring independence, unity, dignity, and security that is long denied to the arabic world since the lowly, oil-drilling saudis bought their way to diplomatic prominence. Oh, and like i said, saudis are, in the end, jews by another name.

I agree with most of your points about Egypt. I have many Egyptian friends and they always come off as respectful regardless of if someone if an Arab or not.

Why do you in particular have a problem with Jews? Most Chinese posters on this forum are neutral you are by far the most anti-Jewish Chinese poster on the forum (or probably the only one).

most of Israel killing in lebanon were children and Civilians . but today hamas is strong and remember the Goal of israel war with lebanon was destroying hamas

The Zionazis butchered Lebanese citizens because Hezbollah was hiding out in fortified bunkers and they panicked assuming that they were in civilian areas. This is a well known fact and I never said it was OK for them to do what they did what I said was Hezbollah shouldn't hijack the lives of Lebanese citizens because they are usually the ones who take the brunt of Zionazi attacks.

The bold part is laughable at best, go through my post history I am one of the biggest critics of American foreign policy.

as i said, your logic is that of the oppressor, occupier, and invader, the logic of japanese in china, anglo-americans in vietnam, and many other evil occupation forces. the more you reiterate it, the more anglo-saxon and sinister you sound.

I agree with most of your points about Egypt. I have many Egyptian friends and they always come off as respectful regardless of if someone if an Arab or not.

Why do you in particular have a problem with Jews? Most Chinese posters on this forum are neutral you are by far the most anti-Jewish Chinese poster on the forum (or probably the only one).

my reasons for being an antisemite are many, and you can find them in what i posted. if, instead, you are looking for something personal and thus hold it against me, i can tell you that there aren't any. all my reasons are political and honorable.

i don't mind if other chinese are slow to match my passionate hate. i am capable of an immense amount of political animosity in my body, enough for millions and billions of my countrymen.

most of Israel killing in lebanon were children and Civilians . but today hamas is strong and remember the Goal of israel war with lebanon was destroying hamas

Hezbollah not Hamas.

as i said, your logic is that of the oppressor, occupier, and invader, the logic of japanese in china, anglo-americans in vietnam, and many other evil occupation forces. the more you reiterate it, the more anglo-saxon and sinister you sound.

OK, maybe I am "sinister" but Hezbollah is still a bunch of terrorists fighting another bunch of terrorists. They are both just as bad I can validly support neither.

Why not an East Asian union as well? Arabs dont even look alike. You guys look identical and are part of the same race.

Im just not getting why you hate your own neighbors, yet prefer Arabs to be part of some union.

Why not an East Asian union as well? Arabs dont even look alike. You guys look identical and are part of the same race.

Im just not getting why you hate your own neighbors, yet prefer Arabs to be part of some union.

where did i say union? i only wanted the saudis to fall into the line and submit to egyptian leadership, as all of east asia must do to chinese leadership. where did you get this union stuff? and bonzi and nibonzi look nothing like chinese; where else did these names come from? it is racist to suggest all east asians look alike

Back
Top Bottom