What's new

Hezbollah will give crushing response if Tel Aviv attacks Lebanon: Nasralla

I would like to see a video where the Israeli defense minister, or prime minster or president claimed a victory of 2006 war, to be honest i never seen, so be kind and inform us.
Lets go about facts. Here direct results of the war:

1) Hezbollah captured two bodies of IDF men (in very first raid). Israel captured 4 live Hezbollah men.
2) Hezbollah captured not a single inch of Israeli territory. Israel captured many villages and bunkers.
3) Hezbollah killed 121 Israeli soldiers (including two seized bodies, friendly fire incidents, crashes etc). Israel killed 500-600 Hezbollah men.
4) Hezbollah did not destroy any IDF object. Israel destroyed hundreds of Hezbollah objects.

Obviously Israel is victorious here.

Results after the peace deal:
1) Hezbollah was forced to stop attacks against Israel. For the first time since late 1960-es Israel's border with Lebanon border became calm.
2) Hezbollah lost free hand in South Lebanon, where large international force and Lebanese army were deployed (Hezbollah opposed the deployment of Lebanese army in South Lebanon before the war).
3) Hezbollah got one old murderer.
4) Israel occupied half of Rajar village.
5) Hezbollah leader keeps hiding like a rat under the ground.

Again obviously Israel is victorious here.

Lets go about facts. Here direct results of the war:

1) Hezbollah captured two bodies of IDF men (in very first raid). Israel captured 4 live Hezbollah men.
2) Hezbollah captured not a single inch of Israeli territory. Israel captured many villages and bunkers.
3) Hezbollah killed 121 Israeli soldiers (including two seized bodies, friendly fire incidents, crashes etc). Israel killed 500-600 Hezbollah men.
4) Hezbollah did not destroy any IDF object. Israel destroyed hundreds of Hezbollah objects.

Obviously Israel is victorious here.

Results after the peace deal:
1) Hezbollah was forced to stop attacks against Israel. For the first time since late 1960-es Israel's border with Lebanon border became calm.
2) Hezbollah lost free hand in South Lebanon, where large international force and Lebanese army were deployed (Hezbollah opposed the deployment of Lebanese army in South Lebanon before the war).
3) Hezbollah got one old murderer.
4) Israel occupied half of Rajar village.
5) Hezbollah leader keeps hiding like a rat under the ground.

Again obviously Israel is victorious here.

All your claims here are trash, again show me a video where the Israeli defense minister, or prime minster or president claimed a victory of 2006 war.and in 2006 Lebanon gained back some of its land.

It's better to confront with the truth then let them tell a lie so many times others start to believe it.

Seriously man, you need to wake up, you're believing your own lies.

I never Understood Israel and Iran issue... There are two countries between them. Iran is Shia not wahabi, then why Iranian hate Israel???? There are 2 country , 1. Iraq and 2. Syria btwn Iran and Israel..

I personally think that Iran and Israel stop thinking bout each other and develop better relations...

israel_iran_invasion.gif

All your claims here are trash
These are facts.

again show me a video where the Israeli defense minister, or prime minster or president claimed a victory of 2006 war.
We dont need stupid chest beating unlike u. :)

and in 2006 Lebanon gained back some of its land.
No, it lost.

Missile attack on Haifa Israel

Missile attack on Haifa Israel - YouTube

Haifa and Qraiot under Hisballah strike, 13.08.2006

Haifa and Qraiot under Hisballah strike, 13.08.2006 - YouTube

Missiles falling in Haifa, Israel August 6th 2006.

Missiles falling in Haifa, Israel August 6th 2006. - YouTube
Indiscriminate shelling of civilian neighborhoods - what a big pride.

Indiscriminate shelling of civilian neighborhoods - what a big pride.

And what u did was Targeted-shelling of civilian neighborhoods - what a big pride?

Fact

1) Hizubullah can not Defeat Israel in full might

2)Israel can never occupie a single peace of lebnon until lebnon freedom fighters are there even with even ur full might used.

And what u did was Targeted-shelling of civilian neighborhoods - what a big pride?

Fact

2)Israel can never occupie a single peace of lebnon until lebnon freedom fighters are there even with even ur full might used.

Therefor peace is the only long term alternative.

It's better to confront with the truth then let them tell a lie so many times others start to believe it.
I understand the logic, if he was a logical person. But there is no point in convincing a deluded person that he is deluded.
He'll simply end up living his life believing in a lie, even when everything points to the contrary.

Fact

Israel occupied half of Lebanon. You'd know this if you actually knew what you were talking about.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Civil_war_Lebanon_map_1983a.gif

green - controlled by Syria, purple - controlled by Christian groups, yellow - controlled by Israel, blue - controlled by the United Nations.

Back
Top Bottom