What's new

Hezbollah will give crushing response if Tel Aviv attacks Lebanon: Nasralla

^ Alqaeda is fighting USA? oh man that shows how "smart" you are, first of all Alqaeda only kills civilans, second of all Alqaeda fail to do one operation in Israel why? because Alqaeda is USA it self.

And you are a traitor, your wishing that Israel destroys Lebanon, shame on you, you are a disgrace to Arabs, for supporting Israel. Inshallah Israel takes over Jordan, and lets see how you would like it, oh wait Israel does control Jordan. That's what you're saying, Israel should take over Lebanon. You want Israel to take over Lebanon just because Hezbollah is Shia, ignorance kills people, and it will kill you someday because you're far behind the rest of the world.
Because they are Shea? lool, Is Hussni Mubarak Shia? Is Qaddafi Shia? and is Zain Abdeen Bin Ali Shia?
I was keen to make my point clean and clear. Reread my post. I don't want Israel to crush Lebanon or even this terrorist movement. I expect they will be undermined by post-Bashar Syria.

Because they are Shea? lool, Is Hussni Mubarak Shia? Is Qaddafi Shia? and is Zain Abdeen Bin Ali Shia?
I was keen to make my point clean and clear. Reread my post. I don't want Israel to crush Lebanon or even this terrorist movement. I expect they will be undermined by post-Bashar Syria.

Without Hezbollah, Israel would have been in Beirut now since 2006, shame on you, im disgusted by just replying to your disgusting posts, you're following your kings step, bowing down to Israel. SHAME ON YOU.

why the heck do you bring up the shia thing in eacy single one of your silly posts?

are the saudis/jordianians like "blackeagle"/bahraini tyrannts/pan-turkics so scared of iran that they now readily prostitute themselves to the jews and anglo-americans to get a thin edge over iran? it is now apparent that a saudi, a turk, or a jordanian can only seek triumph in selling himself to foreign powers and political self-castration; a Saudi, in other words, is a Klingsor – that is to say, a jew. (btw, i heard – i heard – that there are women jews? Surely one must take this sort of wild rumor with a huge pinch of salt. I mean: how does female castration even work? and what need for women jews is there when the entire male jewry are gelded? the (unisex) jewry has its own unique biology of self-reproduction, but some antisemites peddle in scaremongering like that to whip up further antagonism towards the jews and put this weird idea in folks’ mind that there might actually be women jews looking to hunt down and injure ordinary men. This sort of antisemitism and instigation of unwarranted fear is really tasteless and uncalled for in my opinion. I call on all jew members on the forum to come out and prove the fallacy of the rumored existence of women jews)

I didn't mean to offended anyone, but this is the only way to make my point clear. The last country I care about is Israel. And enough is enough with ******* us by using Israel card. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I arab case we have been fooled tens of times, and it's really shame on us.

I didn't mean to offended anyone, but this is the only way to make my point clear. The last country I care about is Israel. And enough is enough with ******* us by using Israel card. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I arab case we have been fooled tens of times, and it's really shame on us.

Then who is fighting Israel, is Jordan fighting Israel? is Jordan defending Lebanon ? you have contributed 0 to Lebanon. enough is enough, Jordan should be the last country to speak about Hezbollah and the resistance.

I could but all your "zionazis" makes me believe all you need is a lollypop and a colorful hat to live your life as a happy individual.
I would not want to cause you any emotional distress.

I call it like it is you guys are Zionazis, plenty of people agree with me.

Without Hezbollah, Israel would have been in Beirut now since 2006, shame on you, im disgusted by just replying to your disgusting posts, you're following your kings step, bowing down to Israel. SHAME ON YOU.
Bla bla bla, Lebanon is turned to another Afghanistan by this terrorist militia after it was called the Switzerland of the ME. Tell me now, why don't they hand over their arms to the army to spare Lebanon from a crushing sectarian war?!

Then who is fighting Israel, is Jordan fighting Israel? is Jordan defending Lebanon ? you have contributed 0 to Lebanon. enough is enough, Jordan should be the last country to speak about Hezbollah and the resistance.

I am not Jordan !

People don't understand. When will you open your eyes to the reality? You are just fooling yourselves.

Bla bla bla, Lebanon is turned to another Afghanistan by this terrorist militia after it was called the Switzerland of the ME. Tell me now, why don't they hand over their arms to the army to spare Lebanon from a crushing sectarian war?!

I am not Jordan !

People don't understand. When will you open your eyes to the reality? You are just fooling yourselves.

You wanna know why Hezbollah doesn't hand in its weapons? because that's what Israel wants, Hezbollah doing that means, that Hezbollah is over and Israel won. Plus the Lebanese army is not capable of defending Lebanon.

I know you're not Jordan, but aren't Jordanian? or are you ashamed of your nationality now because you have been exposed? Jordanians should be ashamed of themselves if they saw you here on this forum asking Israel to destroy Lebanon.

No it did not. Israel is among the top ten airfoces in number of aircraft. It could have carpet bombed like the allies did in ww2, and never done a ground assault. Hezbollah cant shoot down f-15's and f-16's. Nor can they take out cruise missles or a large scale shelling.

Hezbollah needs the enemy inside it's cities and on the ground so it can operate among civilians and shoot it's RPGs.

They have bombed The whole of Lebanon to death many times with their F-15s an F-16s and they couldn't win either, so they have tried a land invasion with all their might and failed again just in the south of Lebanon, very close to Israel (logistically speaking), if they have gotten deeper, at least half of them would have perished. And this was just Lebanon.
So, people should make their own conclusions when Zionists talk about taking on the whole Arab world or even the Muslim world, Lebanon is one of the smallest Arab countries and Hezbollah is but a small entity in Lebanon, so make these proportions in perspective and you should get a clear answer; Israel is arrogant and powerless against well armed and organized people unlike the Palestinians under its occupation;( a vengeance on Palestinians since WW2, because the Mufti of Jerusalem sided with Hitler, no wonder since Palestine was under British occupation, the matter is so much twisted to cover the true face of Israel, namely Zionist Europe(even Germany today) and Zionist America with newcomers wannanbe Zionists like India and a few others).

You wanna know why Hezbollah doesn't hand in its weapons? because that's what Israel wants, Hezbollah doing that means, that Hezbollah is over and Israel won. Plus the Lebanese army is not capable of defending Lebanon.

I know you're not Jordan, but aren't Jordanian? or are you ashamed of your nationality now because you have been exposed? Jordanians should be ashamed of themselves if they saw you here on this forum asking Israel to destroy Lebanon.
I can't use logic with you guys. Your logic and knowledge of history and geopolitics suck.

I am not Jordan !

Hezbollah had nothing to do with Lebanon going to hell. Israel and Syria caused the problems in Lebanon by assisting rival militia groups also the PLO was involved it was just a huge cluster f*ck.

You're far away from logic, you only speak to please the Israelis.

Why can't someone oppose Israel and Hezbollah at the same time? Who says you have to support one or the other? I support neither they are both terrorist entities.

You're far away from logic, you only speak to please the Israelis.

Am I?! :blink: See what your regime education system has done to you guys?!

Why can't someone oppose Israel and Hezbollah at the same time? Who says you have to support one or the other? I support neither they are both terrorist entities.

At last,:cry: someone understands me. Thank you mate.

Am I?! :blink: See what your regime education system has done to you guys?!

Again you please Israelis when you talk against Syria, that's what you people are good at, only making Israel happy.

Would you explain hows Hezbollah is terrorist ?

Do you know that a Hezbollah clan has abducted 33 Syrians and two Turkish and a Saudi in Lebanon last week? Is this a country to you?

Again you please Israelis when you talk against Syria, that's what you people are good at, only making Israel happy.

Would you explain hows Hezbollah is terrorist ?

I have explained it in details.
Lebanese Shi'ites kidnap 20, Sunni neighbours targeted- swissinfo

Back
Top Bottom