What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

10 top generals ? lool :lol: jihad moghniye was just a kid . the only high ranking person in that convoy was the iranian general . all the rest were young fighters .

also it was 7 not 10 :lol: BTW , this was just hezbollah's response , iran will hit you very badly on your private parts . 17 zionist soldiers and a general is not enough .

we'll aim higher ;)

you were spanked today by a militia group , net time iran will spank the shizzam outta you :) we'll spank you till you die of respiratory failure due to crying so much

not just arabs , muslims . imagine a muslim military marching towards israel . who wants to defeat us ? US ? lol
Haman you are an Iranian in Syria right now or you just messing with flags bro?

To both side: Stop your dick measuring contest, let us see what's going on. Please post news from credible sources only.

Latest:

Israeli Defense Minister: We will go after 'terrorists' in every place

I have no idea what he is implying. But it's clear he's evading direct language in front of Israeli public.

Latest:

Israeli Defense Minister: We will go after 'terrorists' in every place

I have no idea what he is implying. But it's clear he's evading direct language in front of Israeli public.

He is probably hinting at combination of assassination and targeted airstrikes.

US backs Israel’s ‘right to self defense’
The United States stands by Israel after it exchanged fire with Hezbollah in Lebanon in their most serious clashes in five years.

“We support Israel’s legitimate right to self-defense and continue to urge all parties to respect the blue line between Israel and Lebanon,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki tells reporters.

Read more: UN Security Council to hold urgent discussion on flare-up | The Times of Israel UN Security Council to hold urgent discussion on flare-up | The Times of Israel

He is probably hinting at combination of assassination and targeted airstrikes.

No he isn't, I know what he means perfectly. He is implying that they won't respond. If it was Gaza they would. But they are genuinely afraid of Lebanon. Because Hezbollah is well prepared for them. The other half of his statement was blabbering about Iran, Syria and Hezbollah trying to open front in Golan. Israeli army has also told northern residents that life is back to normal. So either they don't want it.

Or they are trying to get Hezbollah loose to get strikes as you said inside Lebanon. It's unlikely though.

@500

Stop speaking nonsense. In 2012 you killed a child in helicopter attack. Palestinians respond with AT strike on IDF Jeep. Right after that you killed 8 civilians in shelling. And then did air strikes later that day. There was never any 'hundreds of grad attacks' you moron.

Arabs should declare open war tomorrow, it's very easy task to defeat Israeli regime. Problem is Arab regimes want you here so they can stay in power.
Spare us of your BS fantasies. Its funny to see how u are eager for war, that almost drooling here.

In 2009 (after Cast Lead) and 2010 there were less than 100 rockets a year.
In 2011 - 386 rockets
In 2012 - 721 rockets since the beginning of the year.

Only after that Israel launched an operation Pillar of Defence.

10 top generals ? lool :lol: jihad moghniye was just a kid . the only high ranking person in that convoy was the iranian general . all the rest were young fighters .
Yep general walks alone. He was simply someone who is impossible to hide for Iran another 6 IRGC were eliminated with him. And here are your kid and young fighter:
post-422-71640.jpg

Mohamad_Issa-Hezbollah.jpg

17 zionist soldiers and a general is not enough .
Quadrillion zionists and generalissimos.

What are you talking about in particular? When did the IDF kill 5000 Syrian regime personnel?

Last edited:
We are with you-from Pakistan. I think in the next many years we may see a large muslim alliance... it is my hope to see that day.
its my dream too .

inshaallah that day is not too far bro .
‘right to self defense’
eagerly waiting for their self-defense .

afterall they said that iran was behind the attack , didn't they ? so in order to defend themselves , they should attack iran , shouldn't they ?

eagerly waiting for it :lol:

To both side: Stop your dick measuring contest, let us see what's going on. Please post news from credible sources only.

I just wonder why a smart person like @500 is wasting his time in explaining everything to dumb asses like hamal10.
From Strategic point of view, if it is a verified news, it means that a big retaliation is going to be done by Israel, meaning more dead mofo Hezballah and IRGC mercanaries, which would be a pleasing news for the world peace.
From Political point of view, it means a more determined public in Israel to vote to right wing, which is a very good news, and also meaning a big halt in nuclear talks between mullah terrorists and P5+1, which is another good news.

Yep general walks alone. He was simply someone who is impossible to hide for Iran another 6 IRGC were eliminated with him. And here are your kid and young fighter:
are you really that low ?

to lie at this level ? you should be ashamed of your israeli self . i know you really feel a new front has been opened up israeliz a$$ , but this would not mean for a normal person to lie like this .

there was only 1 iranian in that convoy . period . the rest were just a bunch of kids .

I just wonder why a smart person like @500 is wasting his time in explaining everything to dumb asses like hamal10.
From Strategic point of view, if it is a verified news, it means that a big retaliation is going to be done by Israel, meaning more dead mofo Hezballah and IRGC mercanaries, which would be a pleasing news for the world peace.
From Political point of view, it means a more determined public in Israel to vote to right wing, which is a very good news, and also meaning a big halt in nuclear talks between mullah terrorists and P5+1, which is another good news.
I can't believe that they allowed Hezballah to do that considering it'll be ultimately Iran that has to pay the price.

1. News has been verified since morning, where have you been?

2. Israel already stated it won't respond. It said to this to the UN. And to Israeli public after recent Tel Aviv military meeting.

If Israel was going to do something, you would see Israeli members here boasting. Just as they did in the rampage against civilians in Gaza.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom