What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

@Falcon29

I can't believe I slept through this and missed this thread.

LMAO. Hezbollah is no joke. They are probably the strongest Army in the Middle East. The rest of them are all paper tigers.

@500 @Indians

GTz3klQ.gif

Wow a bunch of prehistoric bozos are so hyped about something that happens over about a thousand miles away that doesn't affect their person life in one possible way. Can't imagine being that pathetic in life. After watching Interstellar they look even funnier than what they are.
2 Israeli border guards killed. Celebration! Now we cant forget 200,000 killed in Syria including another 150 just today. I wont be surprised if this day will be marked in Iran as "Devine victory over Zionism day" from now on.

2 Israeli border guards killed. Celebration! Now we cant forget 200,000 killed in Syria including another 150 just today. I wont be surprised if this day will be marked in Iran as "Devine victory over Zionism day" from now on.
Ed2jtn2.jpg

Reminds me of this. It's just that their personal lives are so messed up that they look for nationalism/religous extremism as a source of happiness

Ed2jtn2.jpg

Reminds me of this. It's just that their personal lives are so messed up that they look for nationalism/religous extremism as a source of happiness

LOL, don't you have celebrity parties to attend? :lol:

You Sri Lankan piece of dirt, you always are butthurrt when Israeli's get taste of their medicine. :lol:

Of course this news matters to us as we are Arabs/Middle Easterners. If you don't like it get your brown azz out of this section. :lol:

Religious extremism? :rofl:

Wow a bunch of prehistoric bozos are so hyped about something that happens over about a thousand miles away that doesn't affect their person life in one possible way. Can't imagine being that pathetic in life. After watching Interstellar they look even funnier than what they are.
Is it a good movie?

God bless Hezbollah.

The more important point than few guys getting killed (my guts tells me it's more than two, Israel has a policy of censoring military casualties/operations/tactics) is that Israel didn't dare to respond to these attacks, except killing a UN soldier of course. this is the same Israel that launches numerous missiles/mortars/airstrikes like a mad dog against a possible source of fire towards Israel. This is the same Israel whose defense minister said just 2 days ago that they won't 'tolerate' any escalation from Hezbollah side. Now what? They have stopped military operations.

If they are stupid enough to escalate the situation, they know what's coming for them, but they know the drill, they are not stupid.

Looks like more of my tax money is going to go Israeli rectal burn treatment. :(

Of course it is. For one thing, it makes you think how irrelevant these conflicts are. Our future generations will look at us and laugh at how we have managed to hinder our true potential for tiniest illogical differences we have.

That might be the future but that doesn't make those conflicts unimportant, we're still in this generation, losing a conflict might result in your oppression or death.

Of course it is. For one thing, it makes you think how irrelevant these conflicts are. Our future generations will look at us and laugh at how we have managed to hinder our true potential for tiniest illogical differences we have.
I heards its a little bit slow.

LOL, don't you have celebrity parties to attend? :lol:

You Sri Lankan piece of dirt, you always are butthurrt when Israeli's get taste of their medicine. :lol:

Of course this news matters to us as we are Arabs/Middle Easterners. If you don't like it get your brown azz out of this section. :lol:

Religious extremism? :rofl:
For once I haven't met a Sri Lankan who knows anything about Middle East conflicts. You were born and raised in USA and doesn't know anything about individuality?

Btw I remember just recentlu Sri Lanka has donated 2 million (tax payers' money) for your sorry asses so a bit of gratitude wouldn't be wasted.

For once I haven't met a Sri Lankan who knows anything about Middle East conflicts. You were born and raised in USA and doesn't know anything about individuality?

Btw I remember just recentlu Sri Lanka has donated 2 million (tax payers' money) for your sorry asses so a bit of gratitude wouldn't be wasted.

Shut the fack up you dirty scumbag. Wow, 2 million to PA corrupt government which is forced to pay money to Israel. You're an iteration of an idiot. I was in raised in Palestine. And that is non of your own business. ME affairs are my business. Quit whining and bitching every time news like this comes up. Stay in your section.

I heards its a little bit slow.
Slow means in what way? Only thing I found wrong was that the technology was a bit unbalanced. Don't want to spoil it for you so you should watch for yourself. :D

Shut the fack up you dirty scumbag. Wow, 2 million to PA corrupt government which is forced to pay money to Israel. You're an iteration of an idiot. I was in raised in Palestine. And that is non of your own business. ME affairs are my business. Quit whining and bitching every time news like this comes up. Stay in your section.
The whole point of this forum is to let people from diffrent backgrounds actively share ideas with each other so no such thing as x person should stick to x section. Get it into your head.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom