What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

How do the Israelis respond? The clashes thus far has been military vs military with no civilian casualties. An israeli reprisal (especially one that kills any civilians) will be a drastic escalation, which I'm sure Hezbollah is prepared for. If they were wise, they would leave well enough alone and accept the exchanged losses, but restraint isn't a renowned trait among the Israelis. They also have to keep in mind that they are not dealing with poorly equipped militants in a 15 square mile prison camp. They are dealing with a much better equipped and manned army across almost a thousand square miles. It is much costlier for the Israelis to engage in a military campaign against Hezbollah than against enclosed Hamas, that's why they couldn't sustain their occupation of South Lebanon. This is a war of attrition. The resistance just needs to be steadfast. The cracks are slowly snaking their way up the great wall, and all that's needed is time and pressure. Here in the US polls show that support for Israel is weakening and whatever support they still have will erode if we hear that Israel has gotten itself into yet another pointless self instigated war.

1. where have you been?
Do you realize that I have a life outside of PDF? :lol: I am just coming here on my pass times, or when I want to be in toilet or similar situations :lol:
2. Israel already stated it won't respond. It said to this to the UN. And to Israeli public after recent Tel Aviv military meeting.

If Israel was going to do something, you would see Israeli members here boasting. Just as they did in the rampage against civilians in Gaza.

... I don't think so ...

I have always respected Israel as a big wall and barrier which keeps the civilized world safe from attacks of terrorist scums. West and civilized world owes big to Israel for doing this job. It has cost many wars for Israel, but Jews have bravely proved not to be afraid from terrorists.
Anyway, Hezballah scums are part of Iranian government, rather being a proxy of mullah scums. It means that such operations, if verified to be done, cannot be done without direct order of mullahs. Don't forget that nuclear talks are halted, and Khamenei's circle in Iran are fucked but frustrated as well.

Only a mindless zionist can post such nonsense. You're probably an Azeri Jew.

everything is good news for your dum azz terrorists :lol:

we kill you , its good news . you blow yourselves up , is good news . our soldiers get killed , its good news . we win its good news , we loose its good news yet again :lol:

what is up with terrorists .

Bachcheh Akhound, I see more of your friends fleshes spread around the world after today, which is a good news for the world.

Only a mindless zionist can post such nonsense. You're probably an Azeri Jew.
And you are probably one of those so called democrat muslims who are ready to behead and rape their people for islam, yet ashamed to show their islamic Pakistani, or Arab flags :lol:

Im not crying. Its just an irritating buzzing noice from some of you Indians.
How come every time there is conflict between Israel and Hamas/Hezbollah (or any other actor), you Indians RUSH to the defence of these sewer rats and sniff ther a.sses?
You need to tone that shit down.

Indians hate all Muslims. You Iranians have been fooled for years on this forum. :rofl:

If anyone knows how to give a bj, it's the Indians. Ask Israel.

Wow a bunch of prehistoric bozos are so hyped about something that happens over about a thousand miles away that doesn't affect their person life in one possible way. Can't imagine being that pathetic in life. After watching Interstellar they look even funnier than what they are.

And you are probably one of those so called democrat muslims who are ready to behead and rape their people for islam, yet ashamed to show their islamic Pakistani, or Arab flags :lol:

LOL.....I freaking knew it. Your posts tell me all I need to know about you. As for me being Muslim, a cursory look at my posts, will suggest otherwise.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom