What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

In other words Israel won't do anything? But if this came from Gaza in same manner(response to targeted killings) it would. Could you explain this.
Wrong. It takes many such attacks before Israel retaliates.

so no IEDs then ? IEDs would have meant they had advance knowledge of the future convoy movement and that suggests a whole other level of planning to set up such an ambush with so much precision.. but you say Debka is crap, pretty clear the Iranian 'zionists killed' report was crap too.

I'm confused, what are the true figures for vehicles targeted and casualty numbers and what were the weapons employed in the attack then ?
No IEDs. 6 anti tank missiles were fired, half of them missed, one hit the house in Ghajar village.

Tnx for being even less competitive than "syrian peasants" :lol:
Syrian peasants killed 30,000 Assad soldiers and 1000 Hezies in 4 years, we killed 5000 Assad soldiers and 500 Hezies in 1 month. So our rate is way better. Thats why Assad and Hez prefer to kill Syrians. Its much safer.

i wouldn't get involved in the things that have nothing to do with me if i were you .

we have things that quite concern us too , regarding the situation around your country , but we don't comment on them

keep out !

These are shameless they don't care if someone insults them they like it.

I think the Jews have less than 10 years to live before the Muslims totally slaughter them, they won't leave the ME bc the Almighty brought them to be slaughtered n nor their reinforced walls nor their awaited king the Antichrist himself will protect them , n the Army that is going to slaughter them will enter Occupied Palestine from river Jordan. it's probably gonna be IS or Jabhat Nusra
Get lost.

Wrong. It takes many such attacks before Israel retaliates.

Stop bullshitting, Palestinians fired one AT missile(In response) at Jeep wounding 4 and Israel shelled indiscriminately and launched air strikes that killed almost 8 civilians. You are afraid of responding it seems. And all your leaders so far have said they will 'respond harshly'. Haven't seen anything yet. On contrary they are trying to calm things down.

Stop bullshitting, Palestinians fired one AT missile(In response) at Jeep wounding 4 and Israel shelled indiscriminately and launched air strikes that killed almost 8 civilians.
Spare us ur fairy tales. Only one who is bulshiting is u. I can give examples even from this thread.

You are afraid of responding it seems. And all your leaders so far have said they will 'respond harshly'. Haven't seen anything yet. On contrary they are trying to calm things down.
Netanyahu: Those behind deadly border attack will pay the price - Israel News, Ynetnews

Are you going to do something or not? If not then stfu with your empty threats. I hate when someone makes empty threats.
Dream about war? :coffee: Sorry but we are not doing what pleases u.

Hezies are going to pay, no worries. We did not afraid to strike Hezbollah several times and killing their top commanders. We will do it again.

We did not afraid
we did not afraid ??? why DAFUQ are all our enemies as dumb as rock ?

you are scared like little babies , or else , this attack deserved a response , didn't it ? :D

go cry somewhere else please , we had just enough of you in the past week :lol: go mourn your fallen brethren

you are scared like little babies , or else , this attack deserved a response , didn't it ? :D

go cry somewhere else please , we had just enough of you in the past week :lol: go mourn your fallen brethren

He can't come up with excuses. If something less than this by 5 times happened on Gaza border there would be air strikes all over the place and at least 5 Palestinians killed. Now his excuse is 'we aren't going to do something that pleases you'. Can someone explain how that's supposed to please me? Just admit you fear any escalation. Not because you can't make Lebanese suffer(we know you can), but because today they can also make you suffer.

If Israel fears responding to small militia with small capabilities then Arab world should launch invasion already and get rid of this regime.

Now you tell your ally France to call for UN meeting to distract attention away from public. To insinuate that world wanted this so we had to go this way and not respond. What a coward people.

He can't come up with excuses. If something less than this by 5 times happened on Gaza border there would be air strikes all over the place and at least 5 Palestinians killed. Now his excuse is 'we aren't going to do something that pleases you'. Can someone explain how that's supposed to please me? Just admit you fear any escalation. Not because you can't make Lebanese suffer(we know you can), but because today they can also make you suffer.

If Israel fears responding to small militia with small capabilities then Arab world should launch invasion already and get rid of this regime.
It took hundreds of Grad rockets on our cities before we started operation in Gaza. Spare me of ur nonsense.

I can only quote the Quantifier's post again:

So Israel kills 10 top Hizb and Iranian Commanders and Generals. While Hezb and Iran kills 2 low level Israeli Border patrols and wounds 7 more. :coffee: . The tire head turbanators must be in great ecstasy oozing foam out of their mouths of this great achievement.

HEzbollah (it seems) has retaliated | Page 20

@500

Stop speaking nonsense. In 2012 you killed a child in helicopter attack. Palestinians respond with AT strike on IDF Jeep. Right after that you killed 8 civilians in shelling. And then did air strikes later that day. There was never any 'hundreds of grad attacks' you moron.

Arabs should declare open war tomorrow, it's very easy task to defeat Israeli regime. Problem is Arab regimes want you here so they can stay in power.

So Israel kills 10 top Hizb and Iranian Commanders and Generals.
10 top generals ? lool :lol: jihad moghniye was just a kid . the only high ranking person in that convoy was the iranian general . all the rest were young fighters .

also it was 7 not 10 :lol: BTW , this was just hezbollah's response , iran will hit you very badly on your private parts . 17 zionist soldiers and a general is not enough .

we'll aim higher ;)

you were spanked today by a militia group , net time iran will spank the shizzam outta you :) we'll spank you till you die of respiratory failure due to crying so much
Arabs should declare open war tomorrow
not just arabs , muslims . imagine a muslim military marching towards israel . who wants to defeat us ? US ? lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom