What's new

Hezbollah get smacked

4 martyrs for Hezbollah has been confirmed .

It seems Israel is mad of recent operation by Hezbollah and Syrian Army .

Can you post a link? I wonder if this would make a significant increase in smuggling advanced weaponry in the next several weeks....

Are you Jewish? It's usually about the people you're around, if you're around a few religious people you'd think the society is religious but I've been around numerous reform jews and basically pseudo Christians and Muslims. It's hard to find people religiously hardened these days in our society because religion has been dumbed down, most people adopt popular culture but they may still have the right for heart however don't put effort into integrating religion into their lifestyle.

No, not Jewish, but have quite a few Jewish friends though. That's due at least in part because of being raised in a neighborhood with a fairly sized Jewish population. So I got to kind of peer into their culture quite a bit.

Does Hezbollah have MANPADs?

Of course, but those don't shoot down planes, they have this effect:

Hamas tests anti-aircraft missiles - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Al-Monitor reviewed a military document from the so-called Air Defense Unit of one of Gaza’s factions. It stated that the Israeli air force had greatly contributed to the targeting of dozens of the faction’s members through its ability to monitor their movements. The air force also had thwarted a number of plans during the previous two wars by engaging Palestinian units firing rockets at Israeli settlements or assassinating fighters advancing toward Gaza’s eastern border.

The document, only distributed to members of the unit, which is an element of all the Palestinian factions, went on to say that the unit had endeavored over past years to develop military plans to confront any Israeli invasion of Gaza. They sometimes succeeded, according to the document, in repelling ground incursions, as occurred during the 2008 war on Gaza City’s southern border. The Israeli air force, however, was on the lookout for vanguard Palestinian armed units spearheading the face-off with the Israeli army. The primary objective of acquiring anti-aircraft weapons was to paralyze the air force, but this remains a challenge given the small number of such weapons in Gaza and the difficulty to acquire more due to the destruction of the smuggling tunnels.

No, not Jewish, but have quite a few Jewish friends though. That's due at least in part because of being raised in a neighborhood with a fairly sized Jewish population. So I got to kind of peer into their culture quite a bit.

Manhattan?

@Yzd Khalifa

How do you like where your money is going in Egypt? None of it went to support Egypt's economy and all of it went to Egyptian military generals who are wandering around in the UK and a Kuwaiti parliament member I believe expressed outrage over this recently.

Methinks Jewish population is high in Jew York and Jew Jersey, but very few in Pennsylvania. :D

Really? Have you been to Philadelphia recently to count the exact amount of the population? Nah, didn't think so! :cuckoo:

This is an act of war committed by Israel, Hezbollah reserves the right to respond.

Government forces Attacks Terrorist

Just Like last day PAF Air Strike ..Yesterday's Indian Counter Terrorism unit Kills 7 Terrorists and Now Israel Trashed Some Hizbullah Terrorist

Who have the rights to responds ..Come on the Government forces are Ready to face them

Government forces Attacks Terrorist

Just Like last day PAF Air Strike ..Yesterday's Indian Counter Terrorism unit Kills 7 Terrorists and Now Israel Trashed Some Hizbullah Terrorist

Who have the rights to responds ..Come on the Government forces are Ready to face them

Terrorist ?!!

What does terrorism mean ? Please give us it's definition .

I appreciate it if you enlighten us who created this word and how someone , thing etc is called terrorist or civilized though the word " Civilized " itself is unclear .

Terrorist ?!!

What does terrorism mean ? Please give us it's definition .

I appreciate it if you enlighten us who created this word and how someone , thing etc is called terrorist or civilized though the word " Civilized " itself is unclear .
Terrorist are militias who target civilians.

Back
Top Bottom