What's new

Hezbollah get smacked

If you're against Hezbollah and Iran don't encourage Israel it's not necessary. The land of Saudi Arabia is Muhammad's land, just to remind you again. It's not for Qurayshi animal enemies of God.

What of both are wrong :)?

There's no such thing as Sunni or Shia, there are the slave of Gods and the enemies of God and the slaves of God are united against all immorality and oppression in this world. It's not about being Muslims or Christian or Jewish.
Nice words, but reality is different.

Nice words, but reality is different.

No, reality is God is real and truly honorable people will gain back their honor soon. Just because you feel safe in this temporary cage doesn't mean we are safe from encountering God.

This is an act of war committed by Israel, Hezbollah reserves the right to respond.

This is an act of war committed by Israel, Hezbollah reserves the right to respond.

Umm, Hezbollah is a recognised terrorist organisation by the likes of the EU.

It is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Israel made it clear that it would take action if this terrorist group was to receive advanced weapons.

Obviously Hezbollah did not heed this advice and have now rightly been bopped on the nose.

The Lebanese Gov't reserves that right.

Hezbollah is part of the Lebanese government, this attack so far seems unjustified with the information given. It seems to be targeting military outposts and killed several Hezbollah members so it's an act of war. People can understand other scenarios even though they aren't justified but this doesn't make sense. I have a feeling they will deny such an attack took place and divert attention away from the Israeli raid.

Umm, Hezbollah is a recognised terrorist organisation by the likes of the EU.

It is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Israel made it clear that it would take action if this terrorist group was to receive advanced weapons.

Obviously Hezbollah did not heed this advice and have now rightly been bopped on the nose.

You made no argument at all, NATO/Israeli criminal occupiers declare an organization and functioning government as such and such therefore we are entitled to do whatever we wish to do.

It's an act of war and they have the right to respond.

Of course we do owe that lot across the border a slap for killing one of our soldiers on the Israeli side of the border a couple of months back.

You made no argument at all, NATO/Israeli criminal occupiers declare an organization and functioning government as such and such therefore we are entitled to do whatever we wish to do.

It's an act of war and they have the right to respond.
They can respond if they like.

But I don't fancy their chances of an all out Israel assault from one side, and the Sunnis on the other.

I'd imagine the pincer movement would squeeze the Hezzies like a spot.

Know what I mean, spotty?

Of course we do owe that lot across the border a slap for killing one of our soldiers on the Israeli side of the border a couple of months back.

Was that Hezbollah? Prove so.

They can respond if they like.

But I don't fancy their chances of an all out Israel assault from one side, and the Sunnis on the other.

We are criminals and can ransack whomever we like because we have excessive military power....

You sure sound like God's 'chosen people', you Israelis are sure good at initiating your own destruction.

Back
Top Bottom