What's new

Hezbollah get smacked

We are criminals and can ransack whomever we like because we have excessive military power....

And don't you forget it.

you Israelis are sure good at initiating your own destruction.

Country is stronger than ever, surrounding countries are weaker than ever.

Get back under your rock Hazzy yankee boy.

You can't even see your hypocrisy when you suck on Irani schlong on here all the time bragging about the weapons your terrorist Hamas get from Iran and boast about how well these will kill, then you have the audacity to claim Israel acts tough because of its power.

You don't get much support for your views on here. Go away and have a think about why that might be.

And don't you forget it.

Yeah, you're a bunch of thugs and terrorists yet to portray yourselves as innocent poor little rabbits who are is it trying to live life you poor little expansionist bunnies...:(

Country is stronger than ever, surrounding countries are weaker than ever.

God is greater than all Zionists.

You can't even see your hypocrisy when you suck on Irani schlong on here all the time bragging about the weapons your terrorist Hamas get from Iran and boast about how well these will kill, then you have the audacity to claim Israel acts tough because of its power.

There's no bragging, it's relief that Palestinians can be self sufficient in their quest for independence against the terrorist state of Israel. No empire ever survived in history, Israel will join the garbage bin of terrorist colonialist empires.

There's no such thing as Sunni or Shia, there are the slave of Gods and the enemies of God and the slaves of God are united against all immorality and oppression in this world. It's not about being Muslims or Christian or Jewish.

Do Jewish people and Muslim people have the same God? :coffee:

Last edited:
Jewish people are number one atheists on the planet, yes, the God of the universe did approach them and they broke the covenant with them and that's when we raised a new generation.

Do you mean Jewish people in general being atheists? I've read that there are a lot of secular Jews in Israel for example, but I personally know many Jewish people here that have a very strong faith in an almighty God.

Do you mean Jewish people in general being atheists? I've read that there are a lot of secular Jews in Israel for example, but I personally know many Jewish people here that have a very strong faith in an almighty God.

In general yes, you haven't met reform jews. There are some hassidicac or orthodox that are different.

So Israel attacked Syrian territory to support it's Muslim allies ?

I just don't get who gives the right to them ? maybe the UN that was established to bring peace and justice to this world :pop:

We should celebrate that true Muslims and Jews are finally in same side after 14 centuries :coffee:

In general yes, you haven't met reform jews. There are some hassidicac or orthodox that are different.

I've met a few reform Jews. Basically not religious at all. Been to one Orthodox Synagogue (friend from school Grandparents are Orthodox) it was an interesting experience. Most of the Jews I know though (from neighborhood and school) are 'conservative' (as they call it) and are religious (to a degree) observe their holidays, and go to Synagogue. Never met a Hasidic Jew, but have read about them.

I've met a few reform Jews. Basically not religious at all. Been to one Orthodox Synagogue (friend from school Grandparents are Orthodox) it was an interesting experience. Most of the Jews I know though (from neighborhood and school) are 'conservative' and are religious (to a degree) observe their holidays, and go to Synagogue. Never met a Hasidic Jew, but have read about them.

Are you Jewish? It's usually about the people you're around, if you're around a few religious people you'd think the society is religious but I've been around numerous reform jews and basically pseudo Christians and Muslims. It's hard to find people religiously hardened these days in our society because religion has been dumbed down, most people adopt popular culture but they may still have the right for heart however don't put effort into integrating religion into their lifestyle.

4 martyrs for Hezbollah has been confirmed .

It seems Israel is mad of recent operation by Hezbollah and Syrian Army .

So Israel attacked Syrian territory to support it's Muslim allies ?

I just don't get who gives the right to them ? maybe the UN that was established to bring peace and justice to this world :pop:

We should celebrate that true Muslims and Jews are finally in same side after 14 centuries :coffee:

Not allies. Israel only uses takfiris as a pawn. Of course, Israel wishes to see Muslims go at each other.

Back
Top Bottom