What's new

Hezbollah get smacked

hezbollah got smacked :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

yeah yoooou wish :cheesy:

these pathetic subhuman creatures are the smacked ones :

jewishsettler_wideweb__430x264.jpg

%DA%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%87-%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%DB%8C%D9%84%DB%8C.jpg

%DA%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%87-%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%DB%8C%D9%84%DB%8C4.jpg

lol , instead of crying like an infant who had pooped in his pants , dont kill civilians of other countries and thus be safe

We dont wish, we bomb them.

and we'll bomb you :Faak
lets wait and see the response ;) besides we all saw where those bombings got you in 2006 ;)

And Hezbollah takes revenge on Israel by cursing and killing Sunnis, who supported them in 2006.

divide and rule :) nice try

but doesnt work on people with above 20 yrs of age , little kid

There's no such thing as Sunni or Shia, there are the slave of Gods and the enemies of God and the slaves of God are united against all immorality and oppression in this world. It's not about being Muslims or Christian or Jewish.
What sort of a god is that, who only has slaves or enemies? What woul you call a person who only has slaves and enemies?

haman is angry because his Mullah masters attempts to smuggle advanced weapons to their proxy terror group, has ended up in a heap of smouldering wreckage and Hezzy bodies.

I understand it's frustrating for you Haman, but Israel made it perfectly clear to Tehran and their Hez dogs.

If you smuggle advanced weapons, you get smacked right in the kisser.

haman is angry because his Mullah masters attempts to smuggle advanced weapons to their proxy terror group, has ended up in a heap of smouldering wreckage and Hezzy bodies.

I understand it's frustrating for you Haman, but Israel made it perfectly clear to Tehran and their Hez dogs.

If you smuggle advanced weapons, you get smacked right in the kisser.

is this your other profile @500 ? ?

kid , shaldog , look around .

hezbollah has enough weapons to kick your tushy everyday for the next 5 million years ..........

an small simple noor missile phaaked your advanced warships let the advanced weapons alone ;)

No u will not:

Syria afraid to deal with Israel since their "great victory" in 1973.
Hezbollah afraid to deal with Israel since their "great victory" in 2006.

Its not try, its what Hezbollah is dong right now as we talk: slaughtering Sunnis in Yabroud.

Israel bangs Hezbollah. Hezbollah bangs Sunnis in Syria.
Israel bangs Assad. Assad bangs own Sunni citizens.

No u will not:
Syria afraid to deal with Israel since their "great victory" in 1973.
Hezbollah afraid to deal with Israel since their "great victory" in 2006.
Its not try, its what Hezbollah is dong right now as we talk: slaughtering Sunnis in Yabroud.
Israel bangs Hezbollah. Hezbollah bangs Sunnis in Syria.
Israel bangs Assad. Assad bangs own Sunni citizens.

bro @ResurgentIran i am just a med student but i detected a Chronic hallucinatory psychosis in this guy .

you are a neurologist , can u confirm ?

This attack is really to help hizbillah build up street support across the Muslim world, an old movie we saw in 2006. The isreali should stop these airstrikes really no one is falling for it again. i could imagine now the hizbillah supporters on the street and their leader calling for a promise revenge on Isreal with 1000 palestinian flags flying around.

This attack is really to help hizbillah build up street support across the Muslim world, an old movie we saw in 2006. The isreali should stop these airstrikes really no one is falling for it again. i could imagine now the hizbillah supporters on the street and their leader calling for a promise revenge on Isreal with 1000 palestinian flags flying around.

Are you high bro?

hezbollah has enough weapons to kick your tushy everyday for the next 5 million years ..........
Israel can eliminate southern Lebanon and all life there, in a matter of minutes.

Are you high bro?

No I am not.
Isreali Planes attacking hizbullah trained camps who are on the way to fight in syria? Pull the other one mate.
Funny with all your airstikes @ HZ and Assad depot not one response back from them yet, but in 2006 the show was in full force.

No I am not.
Isreali Planes attacking hizbullah trained camps who are on the way to fight in syria? Pull the other one mate.
Funny with all your airstikes @ HZ and Assad depot not one response back from them yet, but in 2006 the show was in full force.
Could be something to do with the fact that neither Hez nor Syria are in any position to take on Israel, as both are engaged in a war.

Go back to your can of Fosters mate.

lets wait and see the response ;) besides we all saw where those bombings got you in 2006 ;)

divide and rule :) nice try

but doesnt work on people with above 20 yrs of age , little kid
Obviously it works like a charm.

Hezbollah has lots of weapons thanks to stupid Iranian slave taxpayers. And all these weapons are used to slaughter Syrian peasants.

Back
Top Bottom