What's new

Hello From China

Status
Not open for further replies.

GS Zhou

Reaction score
Country
China
Dear new friends in PDF, I'm a defence topic fan from China. I learned PDF Forum from some Chinese forums. But I should register my account earlier, because I do find lots of interesting threads here.

Welcome bro!

P.S.: I have been here like 10 months still haven't properly introduced myself, wonder is it against PDF rule (or say practice) or not?

Last edited:
Welcome on board. I came here a couple of weeks earlier than you, and really have fun so far. Enjoy!

Bro you replied to me? I welcome that anyway!

I joined in January, chatting here is fun, even arguing in a civilized manner is good for thought.

Last edited:

I joined in January, chatting here is fun, even arguing in a civilized manner is good for thought.

Its always nice to see Chinese members joining this forum, because it can allow Pakistani's to understand their Chinese brothers much better and vice versa.

So you made it to the "Senior Member" in 9 months? On PDF only for a couple weeks, I have already engaged in quite few debates. Most people I talked to are cool, and I tried to avoid engaging some hostile members. Thanks for the advice, I will try my best to keep the conversation civil from my end.

So you made it to the "Senior Member" in 9 months? On PDF only for a couple weeks, I have already engaged in quite few debates. Most people I talked to are cool, and I tried to avoid engaging some hostile members. Thanks for the advice, I will try my best to keep the conversation civil from my end.

Well I am not a one-liner, and try to contribute informative threads/posts as much as I can, probably that gets me the "senior" LOL. Wonder how they evaluate TTA cos I can't tell the difference from what I have seen so far.

I do not troll but that's not always civil, occasionally I bash (back) at the bad-mannered, illiterate, & delusional posters, lots of them you know what I mean. Well but that's how I get my negative from them in return. PDF negatives are OK, as long as not given by a credit rating agency like Dagong Int'l or S&P LOL! Some TTA are nothing but jokes.

Its always nice to see Chinese members joining this forum, because it can allow Pakistani's to understand their Chinese brothers much better and vice versa.

Absolutely agree with you!

We come here to understand more about Pakistan, a country that has an exceptionally strong G2G relationship with China, so I believe we should develop P2P ties as well!

Last edited:
Well I am not a one-liner, and try to contribute informative threads/posts as much as I can, probably that gets me the "senior" LOL. Wonder how they evaluate TTA cos I can't tell the difference from what I have seen so far.

I do not troll but that's not always civil, occasionally I bash (back) at the bad-mannered, illiterate, & delusional posters, lots of them you know what I mean. Well but that's how I get my negative from them in return. PDF negatives are OK, as long as not given by a credit agency LOL! Some TTA are nothing but jokes.

Easy man, you have already been considered as next TTA with large support.....:D

yes, fully agree with you. A better mutual understanding between the two countries could help to solidify our long-existing friendship!

Easy man, you have already been considered as next TTA with large support.....:D

I am cool thanks bro! Really? Then I am not allowed to bash (back) at low intelligence or bad-mannered posters LOL!

I am cool thanks bro! Really? Then I am not allowed to bash (back) at low intelligence or bad-mannered posters LOL!

You got support already from many TTA in our secret conversation...

The induction will depend on webmaster himself though :)

Leveragebuyout of course has been considered as well, but I think his frequent attack into management that make him get delayed into that position.

.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
:pakistan::pakistan::welcome:to:pdf::pakistan::pakistan:
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•​

Guns are in the back room inside the armory; get yourself suited and ready to go. Deployment begins in T minus seven minutes.

You got support already from many TTA in our secret conversation...

The induction will depend on webmaster himself though :)

Leveragebuyout of course has been considered as well, but I think his frequent attack into management that make him get delayed into that position.

Oh well then I better spank all the illiterates and bad-mannered, real HARD, before that LOL!

@LeveragedBuyout is an exceptionally knowledgeable, insightful and decent guy, unlike me he never spank anyone!

Anyway @WebMaster should do anything to promote PDF. Language, the country features (East-West meet, Muslim-Secular meet, a middle power, etc) are PDF's unique advantages in becoming a popular international forum, it's big business dude, get the traffic up! Big business hell yeah but how? One necessary thing is to make it credible, inspiring. Well some TTA are good enough to beat most stupid & ignorant western journalism or state-run propaganda (don't spank me, I know, China included), but see what most TTA now are doing? Troll and bash is normal, it's almost necessary, now some TTA are just "policing" even "infuriating". Please, clearly position what is MOD, and what is TTA, both teams are not well built now. That's my recommendation.

Last edited:

I do not troll but that's not always civil, occasionally I bash (back) at the bad-mannered, illiterate, & delusional posters, lots of them you know what I mean. Well but that's how I get my negative from them in return. PDF negatives are OK, as long as not given by a credit rating agency like Dagong Int'l or S&P LOL! Some TTA are nothing but jokes.!

Your knowledge and contribution in delivering informative threads/posts has been insightful in this forum, therefore its hardly surprising to witness the positive outcome of you becoming a senior member. Furthermore, Shanghai people are very opinionated in nature and come across as pragmatic individuals who have no time to simply troll. This can be illustrated by a famous proverb which comes from Shanghai: "If you turn your head backwards, then you will be left behind".

Absolutely agree with you!

We come here to understand more about Pakistan, a country that has an exceptionally strong G2G relationship with China, so I believe we should develop P2P ties as well!

The Central Government's of China and Pakistan have already initiated the Early Harvest Project in which five guided principles are to be prioritized by 2017:

1) Bilateral connectivity

2) Social-economic urgency and impact

3) Mature projects

4) Relatively good economic returns

5) Quicker completion time

From a business prospective the relationship between our countries has been cemented, since progress can already be determined on the ground. Although Chinese States-Owned Enterprises have entered the market of Pakistan, the private sector is also very important and we welcome their participation. The Karamay Declaration which was signed a couple of weeks ago in Xinjiang has emphasized the point of increasing social-cultural links of both nations. However Chinese citizens are most welcome to travel to Pakistan, because you will receive good hospitality and respect. When I was traveling across China with my Chinese brothers I received a huge amount of respect, when I specifically mentioned that I was from Pakistan and I will never forget this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom