What's new

Have you ever been arrested?

arrested i was in detention for 2 days for a brawl,,,,,,
but the gud thing was i was with my 10 gud friends... we were little drunk.. shouted slogan inqualab zindabad in jail...lolz
it was like we were fighting for independence
still have a snap of that detention(sweet old memories)

May b I get caught n becomes the president of Pakistan.

But I wish not. :no:

Wait till you come to London mate!! You hang out with Aryan_B and you may be getting arrested again! lolz

been there done that. had to spend a night in the local PS for being drunk and disorderly . hey why dont you join us . would be nice to pick your brain .

been there done that. had to spend a night in the local PS for being drunk and disorderly . hey why dont you join us . would be nice to pick your brain .

If you come north to Manchester who knows mate!

2 yreas back in GOA, Was arrested for possession of Ganja... Was super duper stoned that night... Had to spend 2 days in a police station just bargaining as to how much i should pay to get out.. And finally the inspector settled at my NOKIA N85 + 10000cash..... Damn that a**hole..........

2 yreas back in GOA, Was arrested for possession of Ganja... Was super duper stoned that night... Had to spend 2 days in a police station just bargaining as to how much i should pay to get out.. And finally the inspector settled at my NOKIA N85 + 10000cash..... Damn that a**hole..........

Dude 2 days in cell in goa :eek: i bought some weed from there one time also i thought it was normal there

Dude 2 days in cell in goa :eek: i bought some weed from there one time also i thought it was normal there

Yea its absolutely normal there i know... and generally cops also settle in much less.. i remember settling pot issue @ curleys in 200 bucks... But that A**hole wanted to take his one months bribe in one go... He was stuck up and i was too damn stoned to give a ****... thats y 2 days... :O

Yea its absolutely normal there i know... and generally cops also settle in much less.. i remember settling pot issue @ curleys in 200 bucks... But that A**hole wanted to take his one months bribe in one go... He was stuck up and i was too damn stoned to give a ****... thats y 2 days... :O

I know what u mean dude i like Goa but the people who live there are scammers plus they tried to charge me tourist prices on weed! Goans love to drink like a fish i bet the police wanted some liquor that nite thats why he wanted $$

I know what u mean dude i like Goa but the people who live there are scammers plus they tried to charge me tourist prices on weed! Goans love to drink like a fish i bet the police wanted some liquor that nite thats why he wanted $$

Yup... Had same experiences many times... Cuz goa was kinda second home for me.... Have visited 8 times and i just love the place.. :smitten:
Go to Gokarna if u havent been there., near goa only... bout 100 kms... Stoners heaven... :yahoo: :tup:

Back
Top Bottom