What's new

Have you ever been arrested?

For one day....actually some ppl beat my frnd and to take revenge me and few of my frnd went to beat them...
when we taught him the lesson then we came to know that the person we beat most is the son-in-law of local politician...
we just stayed in police station for one day not arrested but for compromize,we got saved becz the frnd who got Beaten, his uncle was a big lawyer...:woot:

I got apprehended once,for breaking traffic rules.It happened by mistake.I missed the one-way sign somehow.I was on my bike,it was raining,around 11PM.The cops thought I am drunk and took a test with an alcohol-tester.The test came out to be negative,I paid fine for breaking traffic rules and was on my way after about half an hour.

imran bro, never wish to experience such a thing.

thanks dear but people say we have to learnevery thing lolz .shareef admi ko koi nhi pakerta hehehehe

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I am imprisoned in Tihar Jail since 2001

i hope you will be there till 2090 ameen lolz

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

For one day....actually some ppl beat my frnd and to take revenge me and few of my frnd went to beat them...
when we taught him the lesson then we came to know that the person we beat most is the son-in-law of local politician...
we just stayed in police station for one day not arrested but for compromize,we got saved becz the frnd who got Beaten, his uncle was a big lawyer...:woot:

yaar tumhara apna koi nhi loolz her wakt dost ka chacha mamabachay ga tumhy?

Never been arrested but me along with two uncles made some thieves being arrested when they broke my uncles shop for stealing cigarrates and goods. We called the police and trapped everybody. Had to visit police station twice after that incident regarding that case. Also visited police station for one or two reasons but all for good reasons... I am a good citizen hehe

well if i dont count the times i just spent the night , then twice . once for 14 days another for 5 .

when i was young i was , how shall i put this delicately " an as* hole of the first order" got into a lot of fights and even a stabbing.

Matlab Bhaigiri.

Matlab Bhaigiri.

well if you are asking if i belonged to a gang . yeah you could say that. my cousin was in it . i was young , and loved to bunk my college and do stupid stuff. . i was arrested in 94 . the fuc*ing case ran till 2005 . man was i re-leaved that day .

well if you are asking if i belonged to a gang . yeah you could say that. my cousin was in it . i was young , and loved to bunk my college and do stupid stuff. . i was arrested in 94 . the fuc*ing case ran till 2005 . man was i re-leaved that day .

Wait till you come to London mate!! You hang out with Aryan_B and you may be getting arrested again! lolz

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom