What's new

Have you ever been arrested?

never got arrested but did go to court for various offenses.....mainly traffic related.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

gotten arrested lots of times in GTA

Comment of the day :rofl:

2 years ago, when i was still in college, I was arrested and i had to spend a few hours in jail. The cops caught me on the suspicion that i was involved in a brawl between student political groups. Luckily i was released without harm

Yeah for slapping a SHO once in Karachi, spent a few hours in jail for that. Also when I was like 16, my friends and I almost got arrested for smoking weed and drinking alcohol outside in Toronto. We ran for our lives.

Yeah, once me and my friends decided to stone the house of a high ranking Sindh police official who lived next to us.

His family was screaming inside while we kept throwing stones at their house, we had a good laugh. It was the summer so no school and fun all day basically.

A few hours later, me and some of friends were walking back into our area when we saw 20 police cars and some friends against the wall crying.

We decided to run but were caught and the rest is history.

Was detained for couple of hours for postering on the wall of navy chief's house.... It was dark and we didn't know it was his house .....

yeah was arrested for violating a ban on pillion riding :cry: but abhi bhi sudhra nai hoon :devil:

Yeah, once me and my friends decided to stone the house of a high ranking Sindh police official who lived next to us.

His family was screaming inside while we kept throwing stones at their house, we had a good laugh. It was the summer so no school and fun all day basically.

A few hours later, me and some of friends were walking back into our area when we saw 20 police cars and some friends against the wall crying.

We decided to run but were caught and the rest is history.

Sooo, did you get a epic beat down??

I never have been arrested, never will.

This site seems to be full of bathmash!! :police:

Whats even funnier is how proud all you guys are about it!! lolz

Not arrested, but once had a bailable warrant for a road accident case, which I got bailed promptly before arrest.

Back
Top Bottom