What's new

Have you ever been arrested?

Once about 5 years back for Street Fighting, has to spent 1 night.

Once about 7 years back for playing on roads during curfew , has to spent 1/2 night released 12 pm.

ohhhhh man i was not able to sit for two days..... :cry:

Yes, i have been arrested, both in my own country and outside.

almost got caught for public intoxication (we were going home after a night of drinking) but i knew the cop personally so he let me go

and i have a court date on the 26th for some stupid thing involving car inspection

Yeah twice. For failing to produce my R&AW identification card on demand whilst I was in Pakistan. ISI served me with chicken soup and breyani and let me leave after warning me not to let it happen again :D

For what reason?

In Afghanistan, i was arrested twice and was put in jail for a few days, and my beard was less than the standard which was set by the that time's authorities,that wasthe charge against me. Outside Afghanistan, corrupt police wanted money,

nope, never, not in a lifetime, hehe.

Got one guy arrested though.

Our maid's son was harrasing the daughter of the Naval officer who was incharge of the Naval HQ Islamabad, yes you heard it right people. My father was in the army then, we caught him , his mother told us to get him into the jail, we went to the Naval Police and told the charge, the girl also said the same, so he had to spend a night or two in jail.

Yeah twice. For failing to produce my R&AW identification card on demand whilst I was in Pakistan. ISI served me with chicken soup and breyani and let me leave after warning me not to let it happen again :D

They must have mistaken you for CIA, otherwise you would have been in a dungeon for the rest of your miserable life.

Yes with my 8 friends for driving like crazy in army area was arrested by army police spent 7 hrs in army hq

Back
Top Bottom