What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

This is hindustan land of Hindus.muslims, Christian's have too many countries. Hindus have only one.
And this is the problem here. You are hiding your nazi like beliefs behind a very thin veneer of history.

Just some advice, nothing good can come from hated.

Also, hindustan was coined by Muslims. A fun bit of irony for you:cheesy:

And this is the problem here. You are hiding your nazi like beliefs behind a very thin veneer of history.

Just consider yourself at our position and think.

Whoever, ridicules or denounce the 2 nation theory is actually denouncing their Independence. 2 nation theory was coined by Muslim league and Echoed by Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Whereas, congress was opposing it. Britishers partitioned subcontinent based on 2 nation theory and nothing else. Which clearly means Pakistan as well as India is creation of 2 nation theory coined by Muslim league and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

I was talking to and addressing arguments that had more weight than your dumb *** arguments. Now since I'm done there, let me talk to you. So you want Pakistanis to raise against their government and chant Pak-Israel friendship forever, right? We'll do but liberate Palestine first -
You're still pegging the bs meter, mister. The Assad regime in Syria was the same way and eventually the majority of Syrians rejected power standing upon a base of enforced hatred. Do you want Pakistanis to take the same road to Syria, only this time with factions wielding tactical nuclear weapons?

Whoever, ridicules or denounce the 2 nation theory is actually denouncing their Independence. 2 nation theory was coined by Muslim league and Echoed by Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Whereas, congress was opposing it. Britishers partitioned subcontinent based on 2 nation theory and nothing else. Which clearly means Pakistan as well as India is creation of 2 nation theory coined by Muslim league and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
:disagree: No bro 2 nation theory was not coined by Muslim league but sir Syed Ahmed Khan bro

Just consider yourself at our position and think.
Okay, let's put things in context
You are angry that India was invaded.
The question is, do you know who invaded India?

90% of invasions were by central Asians. (Sythians, Mongols, Turks Mughals, etc)

You know what else this central Asians did?

INVADED EVERYONE ELSE.

The history of the civilized world from more than 3000 years ago constantly talks about central Asian invasions.
Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Persians, Indians, Chinese. All of them for thousands of years really about being invaded by central Asians.

Your anger is cute, but you need to grow up a little and understand that India is not special.
Yes, India got invaded, but so did all those other places.

So once again, this fake history you are creating is only festuring hatred in you. As we all know, that will not end well for you and the people around you.

PS. Pakistan has always been the first place to be invaded, so it's actually you who has to consider yourself in our position.
We stopped alexander the great when no one could. We stopped Gengis Khan in Multan when the whole world was conquered by him. He stopped countless invasions so the rest of India would be spared. How many invasions did India stop?

You're still pegging the bs meter, mister. The Assad regime in Syria was the same way and eventually the majority of Syrians rejected power standing upon a base of enforced hatred. Do you want Pakistanis to take the same road to Syria, only this time with factions wielding tactical nuclear weapons?
Stop talking in circles. Let me ask you simple YES or NO questions.

1) Do you oppose the mass killing of Muslims by Jews of Israel?

You're still pegging the bs meter. "Moral bankruptcy" indeed.
Now, all the readers know who is B.S master. Tell you what, mike, shove your lectures up your arse and don't bother me you weak pu$$y. Pakistan would f|_|ck Israel one day and avenge the blood of Palestinians. You understand me f|_|cking jew. Ugly pig, now F off before I Puss blew out, poppin $hit.

D|ck head why don't you understand? Where are you getting this funding from? You can't get what you want. Whole Pakistani nation hates Jews of Israel. Keep working your a$$ out but you won't get our friendship. We'll be the first nation to f|_|ck you when we get a chance. Shove this up your arse. Got it?

Now, all the readers know who is B.S master. Tell you what, mike, shove your lectures up your arse and don't bother me you weak pu$$y. Pakistan would f|_|ck Israel one day and avenge the blood of Palestinians. You understand me f|_|cking jew. Ugly pig, now F off before I Puss blew out, poppin $hit.
Arguing with Solomon is like wrestling with pig. You both get filthy and he likes it.

He will never answer that question, just like he will never answer my previous response to him.
He is like a loyal nazi, won't question his hateful ideology
He is a jew, I can bet on it. They're scared of Muslims. That's why begging our friendship. He thinks we hate Israel due to our government. Weak pu$$y won;t understand how Muslims feel and breath.

Again its incorrect. Your comments make no sense. Urdu was the language extensively used in whole Pakistan. Punjabis, Balouchs, Sindhis, Pakhtoons and even bangalis understood Urdu. However, Punjabi, Sindhi, balouch, Pakhtoon don't understand Bangali, likewise Pashto, Punjabi, Balouchi languages. If you don't know about something just don't give verdicts. It makes you lose a lot morally.

his refusal to accept Bengali sowed the seeds of your downfall in 1971
why am not I surprised ??

Back
Top Bottom