What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

I can feel ur pain and to be completely honest I'm feeling sorry for u.
U can rant all u want but sadly that won't change the ground reality for u. We have over 34 billion dollars of foreign reserve in our bank and has the ability to pay 9 months of import bill......ya, thats called development.
73% of literacy rate and having an economy that's growing at 7.5% is called rapid progress.
Pakistan on the other hand, well let's not get into the detail. U'll feel embarrassed. :lol:
Thank god, we got separated. Thanks to those brave souls who sacrificed their lives to allow us to live and breathe in one of the fastest growing countries in the world. :-)
Because you know nothing about Pakistan. CPEC all alone is enough for the entire economy of Bangladesh. I won't brag about economy because men are men for their balls not their money. Here is the thing. We're nuclear power which Bangladesh can't even think of for the next 1 century, at least.
We've world's finest army and world's finest equipment. That's why we're able to challenge not only India, but US as well combined with NATO.
you were pu$$ies 47 years ago that you had to make India your god and ask for their help to get independence. After passing 47 years, you're still weak coward pu$$y that would look at India to defend itself. The least significant country you're in the world. Probably worst than Somalia. I guess that's enough for you for today :lol:

He became a traitor because of your policies. It could have been handled differently and the outcome would have been different. By not accepting the results you only made the matters worse. Killings and rape only aggravated the sentiments for independence. You can debate the numbers but atrocities could not be denied. Just read your own Hamoodur Rahman commission report.
No. I totally disagree with you and your argument. India has many provinces and all provinces have differences and certain insecurities when comparisons are drawn among provinces. It doesn't mean that a key political figure of a specific province should come to Pakistan and ask for our help to liberate it from India. Thats totally B.S, why would we take more load on our economy?
With your comment you're only defending a traitor that makes you very small. In any country's constitution, the punishment of treason is death. Enough said, enough heard. Lets move on.

The GDP per capita of Pakistan is 1,468.19 USD (2016).

Going by your figure, Bangladesh is better than Pakistan only slightly.

Otherwise Bangladesh is far behind Pakistan in infrastructure, healthcare, education ( I am not talking about literacy, I am talking about quality of institutions such as universities), military, economy, etc.

You should not be comparing Bangladesh to a country like Pakistan when Pakistan is a much better country than Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is number 1 when it comes to most monkey looking creatures on earth.
Bangladesh is ranked number 1 being the dirties and $hittiest nation in the history of mankind.
Banga Balus are ranked number 1 in Dhooti production.
Banga Balus are ranked number 1 servants and toilet cleaners in Dubai.
Banga Balus are ranked number 1 smelly creatures on the earth, disgusting, dirty and more filthy than pig's $hit.

What are you talking about man? What US is on the positive side of the scale, Banga balus are that on the negative side of the scale lol

Because you know nothing about Pakistan. CPEC all alone is enough for the entire economy of Bangladesh. I won't brag about economy because men are men for their balls not their money. Here is the thing. We're nuclear power which Bangladesh can't even think of for the next 1 century, at least.
We've world's finest army and world's finest equipment. That's why we're able to challenge not only India, but US as well combined with NATO.
you were pu$$ies 47 years ago that you had to make India your god and ask for their help to get independence. After passing 47 years, you're still weak coward pu$$y that would look at India to defend itself. The least significant country you're in the world. Probably worst than Somalia. I guess that's enough for you for today :lol:

No. I totally disagree with you and your argument. India has many provinces and all provinces have differences and certain insecurities when comparisons are drawn among provinces. It doesn't mean that a key political figure of a specific province should come to Pakistan and ask for our help to liberate it from India. Thats totally B.S, why would we take more load on our economy?
With your comment you're only defending a traitor that makes you very small. In any country's constitution, the punishment of treason is death. Enough said, enough heard. Lets move on.

Bangladesh is number 1 when it comes to most monkey looking creatures on earth.
Bangladesh is ranked number 1 being the dirties and $hittiest nation in the history of mankind.
Banga Balus are ranked number 1 in Dhooti production.
Banga Balus are ranked number 1 servants and toilet cleaners in Dubai.
Banga Balus are ranked number 1 smelly creatures on the earth, disgusting, dirty and more filthy than pig's $hit.

What are you talking about man? What US is on the positive side of the scale, Banga balus are that on the negative side of the scale lol
Completely agreed with you bro.

Unfortunately there is a sentiment among Pakistanis to go over seas to get university education.

A true revolution in Pakistan will be done by Pakistanis who are the products of Pakistani institutions, not westernized fools who are graduates of western institutes!

Unfortunately there is a sentiment among Pakistanis to go over seas to get university education.

A true revolution in Pakistan will be done by Pakistanis who are the products of Pakistani institutions, not westernized fools who are graduates of western institutes!
For the most part but please remember the exceptions. You know Iqbal, Asad and Quaid also studied in Western institutions.

Last edited:
For the most part but please remember the exceptions. You know Iqbal, Asad and Quainton also studied in Western institutions.
Yes I am aware. Even myself as well.
Even Jinnah as well.

True revolution will come when Pakistanis realize they have to be products of their own societies and not carbon copies of other societies!

For the most part but please remember the exceptions. You know Iqbal, Asad and Quaid also studied in Western institutions.
I am also talking about my generation. My parents thought it was better to get a foreign education, because they say our education system is not good.

But now the times are changing. Pakistan is making some good universities by Asian standards like Aga Khan University, LUMS, and NUST, etc.

Or my parents (who are very old now) argue that had I gone for education in Pakistan, I would only be able to get a job in Pakistan and maybe in the Middle East. lol.

But now the times are changing. Pakistan is now improving its standards.

They don't only complete graduation over there and live on western funding to damage Pakistan. You'll see like of such people here on PDF as well.

Yes I am aware. Even myself as well.
Even Jinnah as well.

True revolution will come when Pakistanis realize they have to be products of their own societies and not carbon copies of other societies!

I am also talking about my generation. My parents thought it was better to get a foreign education, because they say our education system is not good.

But now the times are changing. Pakistan is making some good universities by Asian standards like Aga Khan University, LUMS, and NUST, etc.

Or my parents (who are very old now) argue that had I gone for education in Pakistan, I would only be able to get a job in Pakistan and maybe in the Middle East. lol.

But now the times are changing. Pakistan is now improving its standards.
This is good news!

Back
Top Bottom