What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

In the 1857 revolt the Mughal Emperor was a figurehead. There was a reason the British exiled him to Rangoon and let him rot there. A lot of the other leaders were hanged or blown off a cannon
Nonetheless, the Mughal emperor was against the British. Stop beating around the bush.

You are wrong here.

Fair enough. There was a difference of opinion back in those days. In those days those Kingdoms which sided with the British received patronage and had their societies developed.

Nonetheless, the Mughal emperor was against the British. Stop beating around the bush.

You are wrong here.

What is the point here ? He was against the British in 1857. He was 75 years old in 1857. He spent his whole life saluting the Marathas and the British. I am supposed to believe the guy developed a fire to fight the British and to gain independence.

Muslims have always fought. They had the courage to fight and lay their lives, very unlike Hindus who used to send their daughters to powerful rulers. We deserved to rule the sub continent for sacrificing more lives. Hindus can never fight. They're good doing under the table deals. They were slaves of Muslims. Britishers came in, they supported them. When Muslims were dethroned, Britishers made hindus their slaves. Sending their daughters and all that. In that time, Jinnah coined 2 nation theory and helped Hindus get a country. They can't fight.

Fair enough. There was a difference of opinion back in those days. In those days those Kingdoms which sided with the British received patronage and had their societies developed.

in theory parts of country that fought the british went under direct rule as opposed to being under Indian king.
in general those parts are more advanced than the ones that were governed by Indian rulers

I've never. All I said is i despise Bangalis because they're traitors.

Bengalis are not the traitors. they followed the laws of the land. others did not

What is the point here ? He was against the British in 1857. He was 75 years old in 1857. He spent his whole life saluting the Marathas and the British. I am supposed to believe the guy developed a fire to fight the British and to gain independence.
So you're admitting indirectly that British and Hindu always was a friends don't struggles against British raj and always backstabbing Muslims along with Britisher @wiseone2

I've never. All I said is i despise Bangalis because they're traitors.
...Whole Pakistani nation hates Jews of Israel. Keep working your a$$ out but you won't get our friendship...
Really?

75px-Quaidportrait.jpg

"We are going through fire: the sunshine has yet to come. But I have no doubt that with Unity, Faith and Discipline we will compare with any nation of the world. Are you prepared to undergo the fire? You must make up your minds now. We must sink individualism and petty jealousies and make up our minds to serve the people with honesty and faithfulness. We are passing through a period of fear, danger, and menace. We must have faith, unity and discipline."
Jinnah's vision was for "Faith, Unity, and Discipline." By contrast, your braying can be characterized as "Hate, Faith, and Unity."

I understand now what my Pakistani diplomat neighbors told my family and I back in 1971: whatever Pakistan was supposed to become, this wasn't it. And so they broke their oath of loyalty to the State and became Bangladeshis. And as Jinnah warned, by steeping in jealousy and dishonesty Pakistan has failed to develop out of poverty and backwardness.

It's been forty-plus years and Pakistan's course hasn't changed. Your diatribe is sufficient proof. That's because for change to happen, people have to change. They have to change their minds.

Really?

75px-Quaidportrait.jpg

"We are going through fire: the sunshine has yet to come. But I have no doubt that with Unity, Faith and Discipline we will compare with any nation of the world. Are you prepared to undergo the fire? You must make up your minds now. We must sink individualism and petty jealousies and make up our minds to serve the people with honesty and faithfulness. We are passing through a period of fear, danger, and menace. We must have faith, unity and discipline."
Jinnah's vision was for "Faith, Unity, and Discipline." By contrast, your braying can be characterized as "Hate, Faith, and Unity."

I understand now what my Pakistani diplomat neighbors told my family and I back in 1971: whatever Pakistan was supposed to become, this wasn't it. And so they broke their oath of loyalty to the State and became Bangladeshis. And as Jinnah warned, by steeping in jealousy and dishonesty Pakistan has failed to develop out of poverty and backwardness.

It's been forty-plus years and Pakistan's course hasn't changed. Your diatribe is sufficient proof. That's because for change to happen, people have to change. They have to change their minds.
Unity, Faith and Descipline. We're united to f|_|ck all jews in Israel. We'll invade you very soon :)

Bengalis are not the traitors. they followed the laws of the land. others did not
Talk something that makes sense. They were part of Pakistan. They bit Pakistan in 1971. They were traitors. I reckon you've huge call volume today in your call center that's why talking like this lol

good for you
you should not whine about 1971
I've never, infact we've never. It was that bangali bitch whining about it. She aint getting stiff cock for her taco. Weak Bangalis and Indians won;t satisfy her so she is whining Pakistan Pakistan Pakistan :)

So you're admitting indirectly that British and Hindu always was a friends don't struggles against British raj and always backstabbing Muslims along with Britisher @wiseone2

What makes you think his highness was fighting for the independence of India or Indians ??
For that matter any of the leaders of the sepoy mutiny

I will give you a hint - the British stopped paying them off some of these dudes

Really?

75px-Quaidportrait.jpg

We've changed and we've changed our mind. Now we want Israel, the whole of it. We'll eat you all alive very soon :)

Foul-mouthed chest-thumping at a tribe far across the water!
I dare you cross the water, got balls? Come then. We aren't dying for friendship with Israel. You're requesting like a beggar for our friendship. We don't be friends with PIGS, you heard that paul?

Back
Top Bottom