What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

Arguing with Solomon is like wrestling with pig. You both get filthy and he likes it.
Can't agree more with that. You put that awesomely, maybe he is a pig who learnt typing on the keyword, what you think? Whenever he posts a comment here, comes with a pigy smell. He is a real pig, I'm sure.

his refusal to accept Bengali sowed the seeds of your downfall in 1971
why am not I surprised ??
You again?? Come on mike, give me a break. How could you talk about it when you don't know. None of our provincial languages could be our national language. Now you understand? Provincial language is good within that province, makes sense? Urdu is our national language, spoken and understood everywhere even in India lol..
Chant again, and louder "JAY HO JINNAH G KI" JAY HO JINNAH G KI".

Honestly speaking, I was exchanging notes here only because I thought its worth it. You said it yourself that Jinnah coined the term 2 nation, independent states even then you can't thank him. I'n extremely disappointed by your behavior. You know the truth but you won;t give credit where its due. I acknowledge Gandhi's contribution. It doesn't make me small but taller, morally. However, you can't thank the man who contributed to your independence.
I agree he didn't spend time in prison for your independence. So you wanted him to suffer more only to acknowledge his contribution towards independence? WOW! We're human, why would we want someone suffer so we can thank him? Who does that? Very disappointed.

Tell me what exactly Jinnah did for India's independence. Compare it with what others did. Then we can talk.

Yes, Muslims spent more time fighting each other that made them weak to fight off the British advance. However, they fought. There were many small power pockets (Marhatas, rajputs etc.) in sub continent that revolted against the Mughals. Britishers used them and fought Muslims. However, Muslims resisted British advance unlike Hindus who welcomed it. Hindus decided not to fight Britishers and be friend with them. Who does that?

Name any Muslim King who fought the British
Nizam of Hyderabad ?? Nope
Mughal Emperor ?? Nope

Really? It was Pakistan that was waiting for empty promises of US to be fulfiled. Whereas, USSR had its nuclear submarine launched to scare the hell out of US/NATO. They helped you and its their help that resulted in independence of Bangladesh. What are you talking about man? Please research and look for the contribution of USSR. No country in the world would do that. They were ready to fight off US/NATO because of you. Why you're acting so thankless?

You ignore billions gotten under SEATO and CENTO
No one is going to reward you for the acts of stupidity in 1971
To even ask for reward shows the level of grey matter in your brain.

No one is ignoring the Soviet role. Soviets provided two vetoes in the UN Security Council. Soviets provided weapons. The Indian military did the fighting. Indian leaders made the calls on when the war started.

No I'm not. I'm proud of him. You admitted he fought Britishers. He gave you India. All am saying is make "JAY HO JINNAH G KI" part of your anthem. That's it. :)

He fought the Britishers. He did not give us India.

Can't agree more with that. You put that awesomely, maybe he is a pig who learnt typing on the keyword, what you think? Whenever he posts a comment here, comes with a pigy smell. He is a real pig, I'm sure.

You again?? Come on mike, give me a break. How could you talk about it when you don't know. None of our provincial languages could be our national language. Now you understand? Provincial language is good within that province, makes sense? Urdu is our national language, spoken and understood everywhere even in India lol..
Chant again, and louder "JAY HO JINNAH G KI" JAY HO JINNAH G KI".

Bengali is not a provincial language. it is a language of 50% of your population
you can argue on this. For historians they will compare Jinnah's bungling with Nehru's handling of language issue in India

Mughal Emperor ?? Nope
Then who fought Battle of Buxar? Was that you? What aboutbattle of Ambur? Who killed Bahadur Shah Zafar's princes? Why was he exiled if he wasn't fighting? Don't come up with your baseless arguments. We call it B.S in simple words.

Tell me what exactly Jinnah did for India's independence. Compare it with what others did. Then we can talk.
There is one thing that Jinnah did and that's 2 nation theory. He gifted you your India. Now chant louder "JAY HO JINNAH G KI"

All the readers now know who is being a sore loser here. Your dad USSR saved you every time we were about to F you and your India, if you want to stoop low, be it. You owe to Jinnah starting from your independence, since then till 1990s you owe to USSR/Russia and afterwards, US. Enslaved souls hahaha

Had he not coined 2 nation theory there would be no India today and you would have been my slave today lol. Muslims would have been ruling you, dumb a$$.

Mughal Emperor ?? Nope

No one is ignoring the Soviet role. Soviets provided two vetoes in the UN Security Council. Soviets provided weapons. The Indian military did the fighting. Indian leaders made the calls on when the war started.

Bengali is not a provincial language. it is a language of 50% of your population
you can argue on this. For historians they will compare Jinnah's bungling with Nehru's handling of language issue in India
Actually the last Mughal emperor was against the British in 1857 sepoy rebellion.

Yes, Indian leaders were making calls while sitting in the lap of Soviet generals and politicians. Indra was in bed with Soviets so she can achieve her goals lol....

Then who fought Battle of Buxar? Was that you? What aboutbattle of Ambur? Who killed Bahadur Shah Zafar's princes? Why was he exiled if he wasn't fighting? Don't come up with your baseless arguments. We call it B.S in simple words.

All of them were *** whippings

There is one thing that Jinnah did and that's 2 nation theory. He gifted you your India. Now chant louder "JAY HO JINNAH G KI"
He did the 2 nation theory

All the readers now know who is being a sore loser here. Your dad USSR saved you every time we were about to F you and your India, if you want to stoop low, be it. You owe to Jinnah starting from your independence, since then till 1990s you owe to USSR/Russia and afterwards, US. Enslaved souls hahaha

You should start with your own country. they have sold your country to the highest bidder. they still are doing it.

Nizam of Hyderabad only accepted British rule, when it appeared the British was too strong at that time.

Actually the last Mughal emperor was against the British in 1857 sepoy rebellion.

In the 1857 revolt the Mughal Emperor was a figurehead. There was a reason the British exiled him to Rangoon and let him rot there. A lot of the other leaders were hanged or blown off a cannon

Now the times have changed. The rest of the world is catching up to the European countries fast in politics, economics, and social dynamics.

Look even China is the world's largest economy (if it isn't already the world's largest economy).

Nizam of Hyderabad only accepted British rule, when it appeared the British was too strong at that time.

I was not going to disparage any king who did not fight the British. he would have lost anyway.
let us not pretend otherwise

Back
Top Bottom