What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

The Marathas were the most powerful opponent of the British.
Really? LOL I question your history knowledge. On many battles, Marathas sided with Britishers to fight Mughals. Come on man. Come on give me a break. Mughal empire had lost its power with Nader Shah Abdali's plunder of Dehli. Muslims weakened each other not the Britishers. Come one, give me a break dude. Go get some history lessons, please don't argue. Act like an educated person. Stop this argument that has no stance/ground.

If contradicted with reality then maybe it's your interpretation of the Quran and what it's supposed to mean that is in error.
Only you can say that. You corrupted your scriptures and now talking about ours? Give me a break preacher, you are too small for that job. Go and sleep tight. You dumb arguments won;t be entertained.

Quit whining and chant louder "JAY HO JINNAH G KI" JAY HO JINNAH G KI". You owe him your independence. You admitted that. I've your comment. Don't delete it. Jinnah was the leader of Pakistan and of Hindus as well. Now I know all Hindus love Jinnah because he gave you your India :)

I realize Jinnah did fight the British. I do not owe him my independence. compared to other leaders how much time did he spend time in prison for my independence ??

The British were going to leave anyway - it was a question of one country, two countries or 600 countries

Really? LOL I question your history knowledge. On many battles, Marathas sided with Britishers to fight Mughals. Come on man. Come on give me a break. Mughal empire had lost its power with Nader Shah Abdali's plunder of Dehli. Muslims weakened each other not the Britishers. Come one, give me a break dude. Go get some history lessons, please don't argue. Act like an educated person. Stop this argument that has no stance/ground.

Which battle did the Mughals fight with the British ?? The Mughal Kings were not particularly wise.

you are right Muslims spent more time fighting each other than the British. that is reality.

If NATO had helped Pakistan openly the Soviet Union would have helped India. It would have cancelled out
So soviets didn't help you during 1971? What a thankless nation you're. I won;t comment more.

very true
You thanked him because he bailed you out?? LOL

Jinnah knew little. he sowed the seeds of pakistan's division by rejecting Bengali language
it is convenient for pakistanis he died within a year. if he had ruled for a decade he would be toppled by the army generals
Don't say more than "JAY HO JINNAH G KI". You admitted you got independence due to Jinnah. Don;t be that thankless man. Just say it, "Jay Ho Jinnah G KI". Make it part f your national anthem. :)

Only you can say that. You corrupted your scriptures -
Invoking religion not fact again!

and now talking about ours? Give me a break preacher -
I will give you this. For at some point Pakistanis who desire peace, justice, and freedom will have to pick up the ball and denounce and chase men like yourself out of power, as doing so is NOT the job of foreigners like myself.

So soviets didn't help you during 1971? What a thankless nation you're. I won;t comment more.

Where did I say the Soviets didn't help India ?

All I said was "Any Western help for Pakistan would/could have been cancelled by Soviet help for India"

You thanked him because he bailed you out?? LOL

Don't say more than "JAY HO JINNAH G KI". You admitted you got independence due to Jinnah. Don;t be that thankless man. Just say it, "Jay Ho Jinnah G KI". Make it part f your national anthem. :)

you are really insecure about Jinnah

I realize Jinnah did fight the British. I do not owe him my independence. compared to other leaders how much time did he spend time in prison for my independence ??
Honestly speaking, I was exchanging notes here only because I thought its worth it. You said it yourself that Jinnah coined the term 2 nation, independent states even then you can't thank him. I'n extremely disappointed by your behavior. You know the truth but you won;t give credit where its due. I acknowledge Gandhi's contribution. It doesn't make me small but taller, morally. However, you can't thank the man who contributed to your independence.
I agree he didn't spend time in prison for your independence. So you wanted him to suffer more only to acknowledge his contribution towards independence? WOW! We're human, why would we want someone suffer so we can thank him? Who does that? Very disappointed.

Which battle did the Mughals fight with the British ?? The Mughal Kings were not particularly wise.

you are right Muslims spent more time fighting each other than the British. that is reality.
Yes, Muslims spent more time fighting each other that made them weak to fight off the British advance. However, they fought. There were many small power pockets (Marhatas, rajputs etc.) in sub continent that revolted against the Mughals. Britishers used them and fought Muslims. However, Muslims resisted British advance unlike Hindus who welcomed it. Hindus decided not to fight Britishers and be friend with them. Who does that?

I will give you this. For at some point Pakistanis who desire peace, justice, and freedom will have to pick up the ball and denounce and chase men like yourself out of power, as doing so is NOT the job of foreigners like myself.
Give independence to Palestine. Return them their land and we'll talk about peace. If you can't better shut up.

All I said was "Any Western help for Pakistan would/could have been cancelled by Soviet help for India"
Really? It was Pakistan that was waiting for empty promises of US to be fulfiled. Whereas, USSR had its nuclear submarine launched to scare the hell out of US/NATO. They helped you and its their help that resulted in independence of Bangladesh. What are you talking about man? Please research and look for the contribution of USSR. No country in the world would do that. They were ready to fight off US/NATO because of you. Why you're acting so thankless?

you are really insecure about Jinnah
No I'm not. I'm proud of him. You admitted he fought Britishers. He gave you India. All am saying is make "JAY HO JINNAH G KI" part of your anthem. That's it. :)

Jinnah knew little. he sowed the seeds of pakistan's division by rejecting Bengali language
it is convenient for pakistanis he died within a year. if he had ruled for a decade he would be toppled by the army generals
Again its incorrect. Your comments make no sense. Urdu was the language extensively used in whole Pakistan. Punjabis, Balouchs, Sindhis, Pakhtoons and even bangalis understood Urdu. However, Punjabi, Sindhi, balouch, Pakhtoon don't understand Bangali, likewise Pashto, Punjabi, Balouchi languages. If you don't know about something just don't give verdicts. It makes you lose a lot morally.

Give independence to Palestine. Return them their land and we'll talk about peace. If you can't better shut up.
My "going away" doesn't mean you get a free OT parting shot! "Palestine" has been a hate-buzzword for too long in Pakistan. Those wielding it as a blind to maintain their power and status deserve to be given the boot. To this you have demonstrated you have no honest response.

Where is it happening now? Please show me.

If anything, Hindus are making up myths of the past to persecute Muslim, Christan, sikh, etc minorities.

So you're not remembering the past to prevent it in the future. Your bastardizing the past to persecute now.
This is hindustan land of Hindus.muslims, Christian's have too many countries. Hindus have only one.

My "going away" doesn't mean you get a free OT parting shot! "Palestine" has been a hate-buzzword for too long in Pakistan. Those wielding it as a blind to maintain their power and status deserve to be given the boot. To this you have demonstrated you have no honest response.
I was talking to and addressing arguments that had more weight than your dumb *** arguments. Now since I'm done there, let me talk to you. So you want Pakistanis to raise against their government and chant Pak-Israel friendship forever, right? We'll do but liberate Palestine first. Honor them. Don't kill their women and kids. Can you do that? Well, I know you can't. Can you say a word explicitly revealing the oppression of Jews of Israel? Can you say a word that you don't support the mass murders of Palestinians???

Back
Top Bottom