What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

So you're not remembering the past to prevent it in the future. Your bastardizing the past to persecute now.
This is done by many to further their own agendas, it’s not like someone can go back in time to verify the history..!

Translation: "I've got nothing. Solomon go away and don't show people that I have no claim to moral or political leadership."

You ignore great points against your nonsense all the time.

So by your own logic, you have no response as well

You are again avoiding my question. Accept kashmir problem is only religious nothing else.
No why you insist your crap again and again @saurav jha you're forcefully occupied kashmir, against the will of Kashmiris didn't conduct a referendum at the time partition as the british and Hindus promises, and also forcfully occupied junnagarh and Ahmadabad states forcefully, they already vote to join Pakistan at the time of partition @saurav jha :blah::blah::blah:
Glad you accepted it. Pakistan is creation of British.

It is really too deep I really don't understand anything.
because it doesn't suits your extremist hindu narrative @saurav jha :lol::enjoy:

That was a question I posed to you. You conspired with British the whole partition. To ensure Pakistan won't run you over. Britishers took sub continent from Muslims not Hindus. Naturally, they wanted to leave Muslims weak behind so that they're no longer a threat. hindus did many under the table deals which resulted in many unsolved issues between Pakistan and India.

I am not villifying anyone here.

The partition was the idea of the Muslim League - Jinnah to be specific. The Congress party opposed the whole idea.

The whole thing was about power. Do you think Jinnah really cared about millions of Muslims left behind in India ? Assume half of the Muslims who stayed in India decided to make a trek to Pakistan. Do you think Jinnah had a plan for settling them ?

You are assuming Muslims posed a threat to the British. They beat you like drums repeatedly.

People were making decisions without thinking about the long term consequences.

You ignore great points against your nonsense all the time -
Faked and out-of-context photos and videos, truths twisted into phony narratives - these are "great points"?

Rusty, when you do research on the internet or a library, do you seek to expand your knowledge through considering different viewpoints or are you focused only on gathering materials which reinforce your current outlook?

It took an eye-opening book, two years of research, and finally a trip to Israel (something Pakistan's government tries to forbid its citizens from doing) to make Kasim realize that he had fallen into what he calls moral bankruptcy. Should it be that difficult for all Pakistanis and those of Pakistani extraction or can they learn from the experience of others?

Translation: "I've got nothing. Solomon go away and don't show people that I have no claim to moral or political leadership."
I've got nothing to say about someone who was born in some British pub. Raised by Britishers with a Muslim name. There is only one thing that I know. Allah says in Quran, Jews are thankless people. Never be friends with Jews and Christians because they can't be your friends. They're friends of each other. We've been ditched so many times by the US. Only because we tried to make them our friend. Whereas in Quran Allah says they can't be your friend but our Corrupt government does it over and over. Solomon, the Jew preacher, you're too young for that. Just focus on your school and assignments ok kiddo?

That's what you think. Had we not demanded partition, Britishers won't have been packing bags for another 50-60 years. After WWI&II British economy was broke. Hah they left Muslims behind, without confining them in some sort of boundaries, they would have had to fight another Muslim empire. Subcontinent had tremendous resources, British economy was broke, what would have happened??
They only decided to leave when Muslims confirmed they'll settle with a land that has Muslim majority and won't expand. Why NATO doesn't help Pakistan despite they had bitter relations with India during 1950 - 1990s? They don't want Muslim expansion. I know you can't swallow that down your throat. Very difficult but its true. US could have easily stopped independence of Bangladesh why they didn't hinder? Its way too deep than what it looks like for you ro understand.

NATO is an organization to defend Western Europe against Soviet Union. It has nothing to do with Asia.

If NATO had helped Pakistan openly the Soviet Union would have helped India. It would have cancelled out

India enjoyed working relationship with USA for most of the Cold War. India enjoyed good relationship with UK and France.

As far as Bangladesh goes why should outsiders bail out Pakistanis for the stupidity of your own leaders ??

very true

The partition was the idea of the Muslim League - Jinnah to be specific. The Congress party opposed the whole idea.
Yes, it was the idea of Muslim League. Yes, I believe in 2 nation theory. Yes, I support it. The Congress party was a puppet of Britishers, nothing less, nothing more.
You opposed 2 nation theory, Congress opposed 2 nation theory which means you got independence due to Jinnah, Salute him. You owe him, the whole India owes him. Salute Muslim League that gave you independence.
Now say Jay ho Jinnah ki, Jay ho Muslim League ki. :)

The whole thing was about power. Do you think Jinnah really cared about millions of Muslims left behind in India ? Assume half of the Muslims who stayed in India decided to make a trek to Pakistan. Do you think Jinnah had a plan for settling them ?
Jinnah didn't know this so called partition would be so damned biased. It was due to Hindus busy in their under the table deals with Britishers to acquire maximum resources. We were deprived of our rights, resources, Our Land that is within India and Kashmir as well. Jinnah took Britishers man for their word but they turned out to be pu$$ies.
Remember you got independence due to Jinnah, next time in your temples chant loudly, Jay ho Jinnah g ki, Jay ho Jinnah g ki.

You are assuming Muslims posed a threat to the British. They beat you like drums repeatedly.
At least they had the balls to fight. Unlike Hindus who become best buddies of those they can't fight. Didn't you do that during Akbar's rule? LOL

Yes, it was the idea of Muslim League. Yes, I believe in 2 nation theory. Yes, I support it. The Congress party was a puppet of Britishers, nothing less, nothing more.
You opposed 2 nation theory, Congress opposed 2 nation theory which means you got independence due to Jinnah, Salute him. You owe him, the whole India owes him. Salute Muslim League that gave you independence.
Now say Jay ho Jinnah ki, Jay ho Muslim League ki. :)

Jinnah didn't know this so called partition would be so damned biased. It was due to Hindus busy in their under the table deals with Britishers to acquire maximum resources. We were deprived of our rights, resources, Our Land that is within India and Kashmir as well. Jinnah took Britishers man for their word but they turned out to be pu$$ies.
Remember you got independence due to Jinnah, next time in your temples chant loudly, Jay ho Jinnah g ki, Jay ho Jinnah g ki.

India had independence irrespective of Jinnah. Nobody outside of pakistan cared for him.

Quit whining. Jinnah signed off on the deal - he did not raise any objections

This is done by many to further their own agendas, it’s not like someone can go back in time to verify the history..!
True, but we can go on sources and academia.
All of which says that the idea of muslim vs Hindus
Faked and out-of-context photos and videos, truths twisted into phony narratives - these are "great points"?

Rusty, when you do research on the internet or a library, do you seek to expand your knowledge through considering different viewpoints or are you focused only on gathering materials which reinforce your current outlook?

It took an eye-opening book, two years of research, and finally a trip to Israel (something Pakistan's government tries to forbid its citizens from doing) to make Kasim realize that he had fallen into what he calls moral bankruptcy. Should it be that difficult for all Pakistanis and those of Pakistani extraction or can they learn from the experience of others?

Yawn.
Oh look at me, I read a book once and don't realize that in 2018 I can read peer reviewed articles online.
Clearly you have never heard of Ebsco or other journal sites. But that's because people like you need ignorance to survive and propogate your evil ideas.

And you do ignore people when they simply ask you to admit that Palestinians are even human.

Lets test my hypothesis, are Palestinians human and do they have a right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness?

Answer this question without giving a question back, let's see if you can do it :coffee:

People were making decisions without thinking about the long term consequences.
Jinnah knew the consequences. Even Gandhi knew that too that's why he supported Pakistan by his some fasting against Britishers. Both knew Britishers are leaving both nations in a quagmire with their biased partition due to which generations will keep fighting and never progress but thanks to Nehru, the power hungry animal.

At least they had the balls to fight. Unlike Hindus who become best buddies of those they can't fight. Didn't you do that during Akbar's rule? LOL

The Marathas were the most powerful opponent of the British. the Mughal emperor was too weak to do anything.
which Muslim king resisted the British effectively ?? Even the vaunted Afghans gave up Peshwar for good to please the British.

India had independence irrespective of Jinnah. Nobody outside of pakistan cared for him.

Quit whining. Jinnah signed off on the deal - he did not raise any objections
Quit whining and chant louder "JAY HO JINNAH G KI" JAY HO JINNAH G KI". You owe him your independence. You admitted that. I've your comment. Don't delete it. Jinnah was the leader of Pakistan and of Hindus as well. Now I know all Hindus love Jinnah because he gave you your India :)

I've got nothing to say about someone who was born in some British pub. Raised by Britishers with a Muslim name. There is only one thing that I know. Allah says in Quran -
So you are invoking religious justifications to deny inconvenient facts, extending the credo of the time forward into eternity. Like if a prophet remarked that onions in the grocery store were bad that meant onions were bad for ever after.

Whereas in Quran Allah says they can't be your friend but our Corrupt government does it over and over -
If contradicted with reality then maybe it's your interpretation of the Quran and what it's supposed to mean that is in error.

Jinnah knew the consequences. Even Gandhi knew that too that's why he supported Pakistan by his some fasting against Britishers. Both knew Britishers are leaving both nations in a quagmire with their biased partition due to which generations will keep fighting and never progress but thanks to Nehru, the power hungry animal.

Jinnah knew little. he sowed the seeds of pakistan's division by rejecting Bengali language

it is convenient for pakistanis he died within a year. if he had ruled for a decade he would be toppled by the army generals

Back
Top Bottom