What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

you could not hold on to East Pakistan. you want to hold on to cities surrounded by hundred of miles of Indian territory
That was a question I posed to you. You conspired with British the whole partition. To ensure Pakistan won't run you over. Britishers took sub continent from Muslims not Hindus. Naturally, they wanted to leave Muslims weak behind so that they're no longer a threat. hindus did many under the table deals which resulted in many unsolved issues between Pakistan and India.

That was US, this is Pakistan. The whole nation is united at least on this issue. Pakistanis don't want any relations with Israel. They all hate Israel for its killings and criminal attitude towards Palestinians...
Israel is an Apartheid state with Savage Jews as its resident
there is nothing to love...
...Third reich should have terminated all of those impure scums

rXqnhIUFQEE5zR0T2EjDyTHRarISiiswIm37fnQJLCMqLX7d-_MUIUTgr0Tj1l55cnW9EA=s170

Activist Kasim Hafeez shares his journey to Jerusalem, the struggle for identity and moral bankruptcy
Audrey Wheeler, Senior Staff WriterPublished 2:01 p.m. ET March 25, 2018 | Updated 8:55 p.m. ET March 25, 2018'

Kasim Hafeez spoke at Florida State University to discuss his transition from an anti-Israel activist to a strong supporter of Israel. He is a British citizen of Pakistani Muslim heritage who grew up being exposed to radical anti-Western, anti-Semitic and anti-Israel ideas.

The event was hosted by Christians United for Israel (CUFI) in conjunction with FSU College Republicans, Noles for Israel and Turning Point USA. It primarily drew a conservative leaning crowd but did attract some audience members from Students for Justice for Palestine and Students for a Democratic Society.

“Is anyone easily offended? Because I’m tired and grouchy and can’t handle it,” Hafeez said while opening the discussion. This joking demeanor led most of the lecture as he related the chronicle of his life, beginning with his childhood in the United Kingdom and ending with his present residence in Canada.

Growing up in Nottingham, England, Hafeez was aware of his grandparents immigration from Pakistan to the United Kingdom in search of better opportunities. While his family was observant Muslims, he knew they were not radical or extreme. “It was a pretty good environment, but one topic always started something: Israel and Jews,” he said. “A lot of this was ignorance.”

Despite never having met an Israeli or Jewish person, Hafeez adopted a mindset against them. His thoughts, as well as that of his peers, were a prime target for exploitation by radical and terrorist groups.

These groups pushed narratives that emphasized a message of being Muslim, and not Pakistani or British
. With an already existing dichotomy between the generation raised in Pakistan versus the generation raised in the United Kingdom, Hafeez and his peers quickly grabbed onto the message.

“For my generation, we did already feel like outsiders,” Hafeez said. “There was this real struggle for identity. The older generation was religiously mature enough to resist these messages, but everywhere I went, their [radical group’s] propaganda was displayed. It was empowering because when you’ve accepted the victim mentality, the message resonates.”

By the time Hafeez attended college he was staunchly, as he described it, anti-Semite, anti-Israel and anti-Judaism. In between handing out pamphlets and interrupting lectures, he felt more and more obsessed with feeding his own hatred.

This culminated in the desire to grab the world’s attention, which Hafeez felt could be achieved through military training in Lashkar-e-taiba, a Pakistan-based terrorist group. While saving money for a trip to Pakistan, he purchased a copy of "The Case for Israel."

The 2003 book was written by Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz as a method of responding to some of the criticisms towards the existence of Israel. This was the first time he read a material in support of Israel, and its contents contradicted his beliefs.

“I spent two years researching the Middle East,” he said. “I had an obsession. I couldn’t accept that I was wrong.”

Eventually, Hafeez decided to go to the root of his incongruence and travel to Israel. With a recently renewed passport and previous trips to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, he was immediately pulled to the side at the Tel-Aviv airport for questioning. He was then released and allowed to travel to Jerusalem.

“I was looking for racism and apartheid, but I saw a lot of diversity, unlike what you can see anywhere in the world,” Hafeez said. “People would say there were issues, but they were living their lives.”

At the Western Wall, he took time to reflect on his experiences.

“It was a moment of asking, ‘How the heck did I get to this point? How had I become that morally bankrupt?’”

From his time abroad, Hafeez now stands in support for the state of Israel and has found a place as the Digital Coordinator for CUFI's national chapter.Following his lecture, he opened the floor for questions from students that went from curiosity about his favorite city to inquiries about his opinion on President Donald Trump.

Some attendees felt Hafeez did not address some of the more diverse questions at the event.

“I was frustrated after the event because although I asked what I felt was an important question [about Right to Return policies], the speaker chose to deflect from the question by arguing with me over largely unrelated questions instead,” said senior Tyler Owen, who is double majoring in Political Science and Editing, Writing, and Media. “Mine was a question I'd expect him, or anyone making such claims, to have an answer to.”

With satisfied and dissatisfied students leaving the event, Hafeez’s lecture was at its base a method of widening the door for future campus discussions.

“It has to start somewhere. Respect each other and try to understand where people are coming from. If you can’t do that and respect each other as humans, then you’ve got more problems than the Middle East,” Hafeez said.

Last edited:
when muslim invader invade on India there were no revolt in India when Muslim ruler fully occupied then you always play a roll of deception and revolt and at the time of partition you promise that you to do the referendum to all those provinces that want to include in Pakistan you did but except Kashmir and Kashmirs simply don't want to live with india, that the main problem with Pakistan and India, Kashmir is a incomplete agenda since the partition @saurav jha
Problem of kashmir is muslims don't want to live with Hindus. Simple.

First thing first, I can guarantee you one thing, had partition never happened, Muslims would have been ruling subcontinent. We were the rulers and we would have continued from where we had left. I know its going to take this debate to a different direction and you guys will start arguing without solid proof but its a fact.
Now, we called for partition based on religion so that we get our space and you get yours. What we got in return? major Muslim majority areas still being left out?? Lack of resources?? Kashmir conflict, where it clearly belongs to Pakistan but you guys invaded knowing Pakistan lacks resources they can't do a thing about it so lets attack. Even with the constraints of resources, we got the half if it and will claim the rest soon.
So many contradictions in your post. If you were going to be rulers why demanded separate country on the basis of religion? You got way more than you deserved.
You are again avoiding my question. Accept kashmir problem is only religious nothing else.

Land doesn't belong to any one religion. If that's the case pakistani and afghan land belonged to us Hindus.why did you get then?
LOL, Was there any resolution among Afghans/Muslims, Hindus and Britishers? Partition had happened in 1947. Why you're going back in the 17th and 18 century? This logic just doesn't make sense. Britishers partitioned the subcontinent on the ground of religion. Lets move from that point onward. Since partition you've been transgressors. With your British masters, you conspire to gain strength and weaken Pakistan. Still you haven't attained anything. It is because of your approach, most of your neighbors hate you, be it Nepal. Sirilanka, Bangladesh (except that ruling bitch), China and Pakistan. You're digging yourself a hole and you'll be sucked in it very soon despite of your powerful economy, powerful relative to Pakistan.

you could not hold on to East Pakistan. you want to hold on to cities surrounded by hundred of miles of Indian territory
You jumped too soon to understand what I was referring to. Kiddo, read the whole conversation, I called you a goner for a reason at some thread, remember?

Last edited:
Problem of kashmir is muslims don't want to live with Hindus. Simple.
no the problem was you and Bristish promises that which Muslim majorities province want to include with Pakistan and in form of the referendum you did all over India but not in kashmir thats a main problem, and 70-90% population of Kashmir is muslims they want freedom from india, because you're genocide kashmiris since 47 @saurav jha

So many contradictions in your post. If you were going to be rulers why demanded separate country on the basis of religion? You got way more than you deserved.
That's what you think. Had we not demanded partition, Britishers won't have been packing bags for another 50-60 years. After WWI&II British economy was broke. Hah they left Muslims behind, without confining them in some sort of boundaries, they would have had to fight another Muslim empire. Subcontinent had tremendous resources, British economy was broke, what would have happened??
They only decided to leave when Muslims confirmed they'll settle with a land that has Muslim majority and won't expand. Why NATO doesn't help Pakistan despite they had bitter relations with India during 1950 - 1990s? They don't want Muslim expansion. I know you can't swallow that down your throat. Very difficult but its true. US could have easily stopped independence of Bangladesh why they didn't hinder? Its way too deep than what it looks like for you ro understand.

Britishers partitioned the subcontinent on the ground of religion.
Glad you accepted it. Pakistan is creation of British.

That's what you think. Had we not demanded partition, Britishers won't have been packing bags for another 50-60 years. After WWI&II British economy was broke. Hah they left Muslims behind, without confining them in some sort of boundaries, they would have had to fight another Muslim empire. Subcontinent had tremendous resources, British economy was broke, what would have happened??
They only decided to leave when Muslims confirmed they'll settle with a land that has Muslim majority and won't expand. Why NATO doesn't help Pakistan despite they had bitter relations with India during 1950 - 1990s? They don't want Muslim expansion. I know you can't swallow that down your throat. Very difficult but its true. US could have easily stopped independence of Bangladesh why they didn't hinder? Its way too deep than what it looks like for you ro understand.
It is really too deep I really don't understand anything.

First thing first, I can guarantee you one thing, had partition never happened, Muslims would have been ruling subcontinent. We were the rulers and we would have continued from where we had left. I know its going to take this debate to a different direction and you guys will start arguing without solid proof but its a fact.
Now, we called for partition based on religion so that we get our space and you get yours. What we got in return? major Muslim majority areas still being left out?? Lack of resources?? Kashmir conflict, where it clearly belongs to Pakistan but you guys invaded knowing Pakistan lacks resources they can't do a thing about it so lets attack. Even with the constraints of resources, we got the half if it and will claim the rest soon.
What?!

We should remember bad things happened to us so that it will not happen again.
Where is it happening now? Please show me.

If anything, Hindus are making up myths of the past to persecute Muslim, Christan, sikh, etc minorities.

So you're not remembering the past to prevent it in the future. Your bastardizing the past to persecute now.

You can ask a question that is a bit elaborated. I can't understand what you're trying to object with just "What".

rXqnhIUFQEE5zR0T2EjDyTHRarISiiswIm37fnQJLCMqLX7d-_MUIUTgr0Tj1l55cnW9EA=s170

Activist Kasim Hafeez shares his journey to Jerusalem, the struggle for identity and moral bankruptcy
Audrey Wheeler, Senior Staff WriterPublished 2:01 p.m. ET March 25, 2018 | Updated 8:55 p.m. ET March 25, 2018'

Kasim Hafeez spoke at Florida State University to discuss his transition from an anti-Israel activist to a strong supporter of Israel. He is a British citizen of Pakistani Muslim heritage who grew up being exposed to radical anti-Western, anti-Semitic and anti-Israel ideas.

The event was hosted by Christians United for Israel (CUFI) in conjunction with FSU College Republicans, Noles for Israel and Turning Point USA. It primarily drew a conservative leaning crowd but did attract some audience members from Students for Justice for Palestine and Students for a Democratic Society.

“Is anyone easily offended? Because I’m tired and grouchy and can’t handle it,” Hafeez said while opening the discussion. This joking demeanor led most of the lecture as he related the chronicle of his life, beginning with his childhood in the United Kingdom and ending with his present residence in Canada.

Growing up in Nottingham, England, Hafeez was aware of his grandparents immigration from Pakistan to the United Kingdom in search of better opportunities. While his family was observant Muslims, he knew they were not radical or extreme. “It was a pretty good environment, but one topic always started something: Israel and Jews,” he said. “A lot of this was ignorance.”

Despite never having met an Israeli or Jewish person, Hafeez adopted a mindset against them. His thoughts, as well as that of his peers, were a prime target for exploitation by radical and terrorist groups.

These groups pushed narratives that emphasized a message of being Muslim, and not Pakistani or British
. With an already existing dichotomy between the generation raised in Pakistan versus the generation raised in the United Kingdom, Hafeez and his peers quickly grabbed onto the message.

“For my generation, we did already feel like outsiders,” Hafeez said. “There was this real struggle for identity. The older generation was religiously mature enough to resist these messages, but everywhere I went, their [radical group’s] propaganda was displayed. It was empowering because when you’ve accepted the victim mentality, the message resonates.”

By the time Hafeez attended college he was staunchly, as he described it, anti-Semite, anti-Israel and anti-Judaism. In between handing out pamphlets and interrupting lectures, he felt more and more obsessed with feeding his own hatred.

This culminated in the desire to grab the world’s attention, which Hafeez felt could be achieved through military training in Lashkar-e-taiba, a Pakistan-based terrorist group. While saving money for a trip to Pakistan, he purchased a copy of "The Case for Israel."

The 2003 book was written by Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz as a method of responding to some of the criticisms towards the existence of Israel. This was the first time he read a material in support of Israel, and its contents contradicted his beliefs.

“I spent two years researching the Middle East,” he said. “I had an obsession. I couldn’t accept that I was wrong.”

Eventually, Hafeez decided to go to the root of his incongruence and travel to Israel. With a recently renewed passport and previous trips to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, he was immediately pulled to the side at the Tel-Aviv airport for questioning. He was then released and allowed to travel to Jerusalem.

“I was looking for racism and apartheid, but I saw a lot of diversity, unlike what you can see anywhere in the world,” Hafeez said. “People would say there were issues, but they were living their lives.”

At the Western Wall, he took time to reflect on his experiences.

“It was a moment of asking, ‘How the heck did I get to this point? How had I become that morally bankrupt?’”

From his time abroad, Hafeez now stands in support for the state of Israel and has found a place as the Digital Coordinator for CUFI's national chapter.Following his lecture, he opened the floor for questions from students that went from curiosity about his favorite city to inquiries about his opinion on President Donald Trump.

Some attendees felt Hafeez did not address some of the more diverse questions at the event.

“I was frustrated after the event because although I asked what I felt was an important question [about Right to Return policies], the speaker chose to deflect from the question by arguing with me over largely unrelated questions instead,” said senior Tyler Owen, who is double majoring in Political Science and Editing, Writing, and Media. “Mine was a question I'd expect him, or anyone making such claims, to have an answer to.”

With satisfied and dissatisfied students leaving the event, Hafeez’s lecture was at its base a method of widening the door for future campus discussions.

“It has to start somewhere. Respect each other and try to understand where people are coming from. If you can’t do that and respect each other as humans, then you’ve got more problems than the Middle East,” Hafeez said.
Solomon go back to sleep. Its your nap time dear. And tomorrow you've school so please sleep.

Back
Top Bottom