What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

We've changed and we've changed our mind. Now we want Israel, the whole of it. We'll eat you all alive very soon :)
I dare you cross the water, got balls? Come then. We aren't dying for friendship with Israel. You're requesting like a beggar for our friendship. We don't be friends with PIGS, you heard that paul?
:coffee:

Really?

75px-Quaidportrait.jpg

"We are going through fire: the sunshine has yet to come. But I have no doubt that with Unity, Faith and Discipline we will compare with any nation of the world. Are you prepared to undergo the fire? You must make up your minds now. We must sink individualism and petty jealousies and make up our minds to serve the people with honesty and faithfulness. We are passing through a period of fear, danger, and menace. We must have faith, unity and discipline."
Jinnah's vision was for "Faith, Unity, and Discipline." By contrast, your braying can be characterized as "Hate, Faith, and Unity."

I understand now what my Pakistani diplomat neighbors told my family and I back in 1971: whatever Pakistan was supposed to become, this wasn't it. And so they broke their oath of loyalty to the State and became Bangladeshis. And as Jinnah warned, by steeping in jealousy and dishonesty Pakistan has failed to develop out of poverty and backwardness.

It's been forty-plus years and Pakistan's course hasn't changed. Your diatribe is sufficient proof. That's because for change to happen, people have to change. They have to change their minds.
First of all it is Faith, Unity, and then Discipline.

Secondly, Pakistan is supposed to be an Islamic state.

Jinnah was just a man.

Pakistan is not that poor and backward, assuming you are an American Jew.

Nobody cares about your personal anecdotes.

Pakistan is supposed to be an Islamic state and this is what all Pakistanis want.

Bad breath, pig eater Solomon will be eaten alive. :)
This @Solomon2 rat has ignored me. lol. He will ignore you as well.

I am assuming he is a Zionist American Jew. lol.

lol Jews don't eat pork too.

Assuming that @Solomon2 is a Jew. lol.

Dude
Dude as much as I hate what the Zionists have done to the Palestinians, the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not our problem.

We should base our foreign policy on pragmatism.

I am not saying we should recognize Israel, we should not recognize Israel...but look does anything good come out of Palestine? Nope nothing good comes out of Palestine.

Dude as much as I hate what the Zionists have done to the Palestinians, the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not our problem.

We should base our foreign policy on pragmatism.

I am not saying we should recognize Israel, we should not recognize Israel...but look does anything good come out of Palestine? Nope nothing good comes out of Palestine.
Your point is valid. Absolutely valid but again, we can't leave Palestine. We'll stand with them rather than standing with Israeli Jews.

Hahahahahahahahaha! What? Hahahahahahahahaha! Progress??? Hahahahahahahahaha! Rapidly?? Hahahahahahahaha! My toilet is more clean than entire Bangladesh.

I can feel ur pain and to be completely honest I'm feeling sorry for u.

U can rant all u want but sadly that won't change the ground reality for u. We have over 34 billion dollars of foreign reserve in our bank and has the ability to pay 9 months of import bill......ya, thats called development.

73% of literacy rate and having an economy that's growing at 7.5% is called rapid progress.

Pakistan on the other hand, well let's not get into the detail. U'll feel embarrassed. :lol:

Thank god, we got separated. Thanks to those brave souls who sacrificed their lives to allow us to live and breathe in one of the fastest growing countries in the world. :-)

I can feel ur pain and to be completely honest I'm feeling sorry for u.

U can rant all u want but sadly that won't change the ground reality for u. We have over 34 billion dollars of foreign reserve in our bank and has the ability to pay 9 months of import bill......ya, thats called development.

73% of literacy rate and having an economy that's growing at 7.5% is called rapid progress.

Pakistan on the other hand, well let's not get into the detail. U'll feel embarrassed. :lol:

Thank god, we got separated. Thanks to those brave souls who sacrificed their lives to allow us to live and breathe in one of the fastest growing countries in the world. :-)
You may have more literacy, but who speaks the worthless Bangla language other than India? lol.

Secondly Bangladesh is much worse than Pakistan in many human and social indices.

Bangladesh is much worse when it comes to poverty.

Bangladesh is way inferior to Pakistan. lol.

Mending Relations with the Bangladeshi People should be a priority of the Pakistani Government, and Pakistani Military. Bypassing people like her, and forming a true and reconciliation tribunal that will hear out what happened and punishing those involved if atrocities occurred. In this way, once this woman and her generation are dead, the future generation will have seen justice, and be able to move forward.

otherwise people like her will be able to keep exploiting the events of 1971, real and those events exaggerated to hold power at the expense of the people of Bangladesh

You may have more literacy, but who speaks the worthless Bangla language other than India? lol.

Secondly Bangladesh is much worse than Pakistan in many human and social indices.

Bangladesh is much worse when it comes to poverty.

Bangladesh is way inferior to Pakistan. lol.

Off course people of Bangladesh will speak in bangla, one of the most sweetest languages in the world. There's a reason why ppl didn't even hesite to sacrifice their lives to protect the integrity of this language, right? Thankfully the whole world recognises our love for our beautiful language and observe our language day with utmost respect.

Our nominal GDP per capita is over 1650 us dollar which means we have already left Pakistan in dust. Then again, I m not interested to compare ourselves with a country like pakistan, our aim is much much higher.

Birth rate, mortality rate, literacy rate, life expectancy, homicide rate, minority right, u name it, we have shown tremendous progress in every single of those aspects and become a role model in southeast Asia. We r on our way to become one of the most successful nations in this region.

Off course people of Bangladesh will speak in bangla, one of the most sweetest languages in the world. There's a reason why ppl didn't even hesite to sacrifice their lives to protect the integrity of this language, right? Thankfully the whole world recognises our love for our beautiful language and observe our language day with utmost respect.

Our nominal GDP per capita is over 1650 us dollar which means we have already left Pakistan in dust. Then again, I m not interested to compare ourselves with a country like pakistan, our aim is much much higher.

Birth rate, mortality rate, literacy rate, life expectancy, homicide rate, minority right, u name it, we have shown tremendous progress in every single of those aspects and become a role model in southeast Asia. We r on our way to become one of the most successful nations in this region.
The GDP per capita of Pakistan is 1,468.19 USD (2016).

Going by your figure, Bangladesh is better than Pakistan only slightly.

Otherwise Bangladesh is far behind Pakistan in infrastructure, healthcare, education ( I am not talking about literacy, I am talking about quality of institutions such as universities), military, economy, etc.

You should not be comparing Bangladesh to a country like Pakistan when Pakistan is a much better country than Bangladesh.

rXqnhIUFQEE5zR0T2EjDyTHRarISiiswIm37fnQJLCMqLX7d-_MUIUTgr0Tj1l55cnW9EA=s170

Activist Kasim Hafeez shares his journey to Jerusalem, the struggle for identity and moral bankruptcy
Audrey Wheeler, Senior Staff WriterPublished 2:01 p.m. ET March 25, 2018 | Updated 8:55 p.m. ET March 25, 2018'

Kasim Hafeez spoke at Florida State University to discuss his transition from an anti-Israel activist to a strong supporter of Israel. He is a British citizen of Pakistani Muslim heritage who grew up being exposed to radical anti-Western, anti-Semitic and anti-Israel ideas.

The event was hosted by Christians United for Israel (CUFI) in conjunction with FSU College Republicans, Noles for Israel and Turning Point USA. It primarily drew a conservative leaning crowd but did attract some audience members from Students for Justice for Palestine and Students for a Democratic Society.

“Is anyone easily offended? Because I’m tired and grouchy and can’t handle it,” Hafeez said while opening the discussion. This joking demeanor led most of the lecture as he related the chronicle of his life, beginning with his childhood in the United Kingdom and ending with his present residence in Canada.

Growing up in Nottingham, England, Hafeez was aware of his grandparents immigration from Pakistan to the United Kingdom in search of better opportunities. While his family was observant Muslims, he knew they were not radical or extreme. “It was a pretty good environment, but one topic always started something: Israel and Jews,” he said. “A lot of this was ignorance.”

Despite never having met an Israeli or Jewish person, Hafeez adopted a mindset against them. His thoughts, as well as that of his peers, were a prime target for exploitation by radical and terrorist groups.

These groups pushed narratives that emphasized a message of being Muslim, and not Pakistani or British
. With an already existing dichotomy between the generation raised in Pakistan versus the generation raised in the United Kingdom, Hafeez and his peers quickly grabbed onto the message.

“For my generation, we did already feel like outsiders,” Hafeez said. “There was this real struggle for identity. The older generation was religiously mature enough to resist these messages, but everywhere I went, their [radical group’s] propaganda was displayed. It was empowering because when you’ve accepted the victim mentality, the message resonates.”

By the time Hafeez attended college he was staunchly, as he described it, anti-Semite, anti-Israel and anti-Judaism. In between handing out pamphlets and interrupting lectures, he felt more and more obsessed with feeding his own hatred.

This culminated in the desire to grab the world’s attention, which Hafeez felt could be achieved through military training in Lashkar-e-taiba, a Pakistan-based terrorist group. While saving money for a trip to Pakistan, he purchased a copy of "The Case for Israel."

The 2003 book was written by Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz as a method of responding to some of the criticisms towards the existence of Israel. This was the first time he read a material in support of Israel, and its contents contradicted his beliefs.

“I spent two years researching the Middle East,” he said. “I had an obsession. I couldn’t accept that I was wrong.”

Eventually, Hafeez decided to go to the root of his incongruence and travel to Israel. With a recently renewed passport and previous trips to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, he was immediately pulled to the side at the Tel-Aviv airport for questioning. He was then released and allowed to travel to Jerusalem.

“I was looking for racism and apartheid, but I saw a lot of diversity, unlike what you can see anywhere in the world,” Hafeez said. “People would say there were issues, but they were living their lives.”

At the Western Wall, he took time to reflect on his experiences.

“It was a moment of asking, ‘How the heck did I get to this point? How had I become that morally bankrupt?’”

From his time abroad, Hafeez now stands in support for the state of Israel and has found a place as the Digital Coordinator for CUFI's national chapter.Following his lecture, he opened the floor for questions from students that went from curiosity about his favorite city to inquiries about his opinion on President Donald Trump.

Some attendees felt Hafeez did not address some of the more diverse questions at the event.

“I was frustrated after the event because although I asked what I felt was an important question [about Right to Return policies], the speaker chose to deflect from the question by arguing with me over largely unrelated questions instead,” said senior Tyler Owen, who is double majoring in Political Science and Editing, Writing, and Media. “Mine was a question I'd expect him, or anyone making such claims, to have an answer to.”

With satisfied and dissatisfied students leaving the event, Hafeez’s lecture was at its base a method of widening the door for future campus discussions.

“It has to start somewhere. Respect each other and try to understand where people are coming from. If you can’t do that and respect each other as humans, then you’ve got more problems than the Middle East,” Hafeez said.

That's absolutely B.S, nothing more, nothing less. This matter was a political matter. As a matter of fact, Mujib was Indian tout. He had sold his soul to his Hindu masters. In such a situation, what do you do? Do you let an Indian tout run the country? Killing, rape etc is all B.S. The only reason why he was denied mandate was he being a traitor. So were his supporters.
Now, here is the thing, if Haseena bitch killing these people is correct because they are traitors then what we had done back then was correct as well because these bastards were traitors of their motherland. They sold their country, their mother to India. What do you call a person that sells his mother? Bangalis sold their mom.
India saw a great opportunity hen Mujib sided with them. They used him and attained the results. Nothing against India, they're an enemy country that was expected but Mujib, the leader of Bangladesh sold his soul to India?? That's where we've problems.

He became a traitor because of your policies. It could have been handled differently and the outcome would have been different. By not accepting the results you only made the matters worse. Killings and rape only aggravated the sentiments for independence. You can debate the numbers but atrocities could not be denied. Just read your own Hamoodur Rahman commission report.

Both the First and the Supplementary Report's findings accused the Pakistan Army of carrying out the senseless and wanton arson, killings in the countryside, killing of intellectuals and professionals and burying them in mass graves, killing of officers of East Pakistan Army and soldiers on the pretence of quelling their rebellion, killing East Pakistani civilian officers, businessmen and industrialists, raping a large number of East Pakistani women as a deliberate act of revenge, retaliation and torture, and deliberate killing of members of the Hindu minority

You can ask a question that is a bit elaborated. I can't understand what you're trying to object with just "What".

Solomon go back to sleep. Its your nap time dear. And tomorrow you've school so please sleep.

You can ask a question that is a bit elaborated. I can't understand what you're trying to object with just "What".

Solomon go back to sleep. Its your nap time dear. And tomorrow you've school so please sleep.
Fair enough

You're still pegging the bs meter, mister. The Assad regime in Syria was the same way and eventually the majority of Syrians rejected power standing upon a base of enforced hatred. Do you want Pakistanis to take the same road to Syria, only this time with factions wielding tactical nuclear weapons?
Let Pakistanis decide WITHOUT outside forces arming Khawarij terrorists many of whom are outsiders.

The GDP per capita of Pakistan is 1,468.19 USD (2016).

Going by your figure, Bangladesh is better than Pakistan only slightly.

Otherwise Bangladesh is far behind Pakistan in infrastructure, healthcare, education ( I am not talking about literacy, I am talking about quality of institutions such as universities), military, economy, etc.

You should not be comparing Bangladesh to a country like Pakistan when Pakistan is a much better country than Bangladesh.
Why are you guys getting in this ego contest of who is better...

Back
Top Bottom