What's new

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS

django

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Thanks brother, on this Day I want to Thank All those people who prayed and send their Wishes for my Nephew who is now Healthy and recovering Fast Mashallah , we changed his name from Zaryab to Abdullah ..

From little Abdullah Thanks and Happy New year to all PDF Uncles and Aunties :P

IMG-20181231-WA0033.jpg

A nice and prosperous year for eveyone

May Allah shower His blessings on all the people who are His servants. May Allah grant Pakistan with peace and prosperity..

Thanks brother, on this Day I want to Thank All those people who prayed and send their Wishes for my Nephew who is now Healthy and recovering Fast Mashallah , we changed his name from Zaryab to Abdullah ..

From little Abdullah Thanks and Happy New year to all PDF Uncles and Aunties :P
MashALLAH brother.Kudos to young Abdullah :tup: :cheers:

Happy New Year and I hope Allah(swt) blesses everyone here, and I hope 2019 will be a better year for myself as 2018 was just simply a rollercoaster for me personally not a great year but this year I hope will be different and thanks to PDF I have met new people who have broaden my perspectives on issues and geo-politics minus the trolls and bants lol

Hey @django @Nilgiri and others why not paste you pictures here? It kind of feels strange knwing so many 'people' but you have no idea of the face behind the person. Humans are wired to place a face with a 'person'. So why not today you [and others] post your mugs. I have even seen @Levina and she is female. I now know the face behind @OsmanAli98 [our Mexican bandit] and it would nice to see all you guys. Tag others to do the same ....

Come on !

Hey @django @Nilgiri and others why not paste you pictures here? It kind of feels strange knwing so many 'people' but you have no idea of the face behind the person. Humans are wired to place a face with a 'person'. So why not today you [and others] post your mugs. I have even seen @Levina and she is female. I now know the face behind @OsmanAli98 [our Mexican bandit] and it would nice to see all you guys. Tag others to do the same ....

Come on !
I have given my reasoning on this before bhai,,,lets just say I am the quintessential Indus man ;).Kudos bhai

Come on !

Well I might be going to the City with a bunch of my friends to ring in the New Year as usual have some nice Dollar Pizza and grrrrr call me Yankee-stani bandit not Mexican my nicknames is Yankee-stani,Usmani-stani, Mexi-Stani,Uzi,Uzi-Stani,Uskebab, or Guzman
DSC03418.JPG

Back
Top Bottom