What's new

Happy Independence Day (Pakistan).

Happy Independence Day a great country with even greater people

Welcome to forum and indeed. :)

On this special day of Independence, from me and on behalf of my family, Happy Independence Day to all.

On this occasion of joy & happiness, we must remember the sacrifices of our martyrs that we are blessed with this motherland. Indeed, the memories of those patriots and beloved are saddening and makes us realize about those hardships they faced but on the same times makes us realize that Independence was not for granted nor without price. The price that those martyrs paid with their lives for Pakistan and for us without any difference of colour, language, caste, status and religion.

Pakistan given everything to us and we all owe everything to this motherland and those who sacrificed. Those sacrifices gave us strength to face any crucial times and progress with all the potential, skills and best of us. Rather than mouring, we are and will be united to tell the enemy that NO POWER ON EARTH CAN UNDO PAKISTAN.

Let us pray that Oh ALLAH please keep us and our Pakistan safe from enemies and any disaster/threat. Please help us to be stronger and united than before to fight and eliminate every inner threat and terrorism. Please bless us with leaders those who lives, die and care for Pakistan and Nation. ALLAH please give us strength and courage to fight for Pakistan and it's sovereignty even if we have to sacrifice our lives. Please raise all them martyrs with good deeds and bless them higher place in Jannah and help us to follow the footsteps of your beloved, your favourite ones and like those whom you like. Aameen.

Pakistan Zindabad

Amen. Beautiful post uncle. Respect.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I just moved to Rawalpindi and my house has a good view of the whole city , including GHQ and i can see over a hundred flags just from my balcony ( including the one on my roof and my chest badge ) and just as the clock hit 12 there were like SOOO many fireworks ( and the 21 gun salute to top it off ) , this was awsome , to the terrorists who think Pakistan is dead , take good long look , I am happy to breathe the air of an independent country today , Happy Independence Day everyone ( also to Indians in advance for tomorrow ) , Pakistan zindabad !

Ya Allah protect Pakistan from evil plannings ,Bless Pakistan with strength ,Prosperity And success And no time of distress come close to my mother land (Ameen)..I sworn for progress and betterment Of my home InshaAllah
Happy Independence Day
Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Hamesha Paindabad
11817118_869282726494671_2354583889196282789_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom