image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Value this freedom. FREEDOM was earned with bloodshed of 10000s and sacrifices of dignities of sisters and mothers.

Happy Independence Day! :pakistan:

I'm looking forward to going to some celebrations here in Los Angeles.

Share pictures with us. I missed Pakistan day and celebration here in New York. :sad:

happy independence day to all Pakistanis.. May Allah bless Pakistan with more power, peace, stability and good leaders..

Amen

Happy Independence Day to all Pak members

Thanks and peace.

Evil yindus stay out of our national thread :P
Is this how you were brought up. At least have sense of courtesy to say thanks when some one wishes you good. Else keep quiet and save yourself from being shamed.

View attachment 325682 View attachment 325683 View attachment 325684 View attachment 325685 View attachment 325686 View attachment 325687 View attachment 325688 View attachment 325689

Value this freedom. FREEDOM was earned with bloodshed of 10000s and sacrifices of dignities of sisters and mothers.

Share pictures with us. I missed Pakistan day and celebration here in New York. :sad:

Amen

Thanks and peace.

Thank you for those pictures. We can never forget those who never made it to Pakistan, but sacrificed their lives so that others could. My family were one of those that made the long journey to freedom and started their lives from nothing. We will never forget those that lost their lives.

I will try to post pictures of Pak Day L.A. Unfortunately though it's not until September though this year, I believe.

Enjoy your day though with or without celebrations. It's the feeling that counts! :partay: :pakistan: :usflag:

These two are most horrific. We ignored their sacrifice but not Allah. All the characters, involved in breaking this land, they and their families die in a miserable way, the one (hasina) left with an answer "WHY". And Yahya will remain a symbol of disgust and shame until the sun will shine on our land.

Aaj ka jam . .Pakistan ke nam :cheers:

ok :(:(:(

but its good to be an evil . . .try it sometimes :chilli::chilli::chilli:

evil yahudi hindu baniya :p::p::p:
Yar pandey inidan posters are breaking hell loose on me samjha yar inha no and welcome brah :-)

Is this how you were brought up. At least have sense of courtesy to say thanks when some one wishes you good. Else keep quiet and save yourself from being shamed.
Grrrrrrr cut it man you got no idea about me ask your countrymen and shukria

These two are most horrific. We ignored their sacrifice but not Allah. All the characters, involved in breaking this land, they and their families die in a miserable way, the one (hasina) left with an answer "WHY".

These pics are yet less graphic.
Even the rivers got red with the human blood. There's still time to payback to Pakistan. And we will. InshAllah.

Thank you for those pictures. We can never forget those who never made it to Pakistan, but sacrificed their lives so that others could. My family were one of those that made the long journey to freedom and started their lives from nothing. We will never forget those that lost their lives.

I will try to post pictures of Pak Day L.A. Unfortunately though it's not until September though this year, I believe.

Enjoy your day though with or without celebrations. It's the feeling that counts! :partay: :pakistan: :usflag:

Concur it.

Yar pandey inidan posters are breaking hell loose on me samjha yar inha no and welcome brah :-)

Grrrrrrr cut it man you got no idea about me ask your countrymen and shukria

Sarcasm and proper defecation is a luxury for us Indians :P

Back
Top Bottom