What's new

Happy Independence Day (Pakistan).

Sorry RASOOL SAW knows Islam better and he has already defined it. Sir do and don't are clear and shukrana nafal would have been their he would have offered it. Inventing new things mean indirectly accusing RASOOL SAW of not tell you complete deen. @Salik

Salah is Salah thier are different types of Salah like 5 compulsory prayers and Thajud and Eid and Taraweeh but their is no Nawafil e Shukar. Sorry I am not going to invent something in religion because you want it. Not going to happen Sir.

Invent? When did I say you to invent? Understand the meaning of word Salah here. If Salah means bowing to Allah, then what does one do when offer navafals of Shkur? Doesn't one bow down?

Invent? When did I say you to invent? Understand the meaning of word Salah here. If Salah means bowing to Allah, then what does one do when offer navafals of Shkur? Doesn't one bow down?
Their are no navafals of shukar in Islam

Sorry RASOOL SAW knows Islam better and he has already defined it. Sir do and don't are clear and shukrana nafal would have been their he would have offered it. Inventing new things mean indirectly accusing RASOOL SAW of not tell you complete deen. @Salik
Dear the problem we face today is that we take judging other so lightly!! Just like this, you are judging the comment/post i made as if it was accusing our prophet of not teaching us complete deen. The problem never was with out deen or the book or the teaching, it always have been how our "religious leaders" interpret it. Interpret my simple comment as blasphemy is the problem!!

My point simply was and still is, there are more pressing problems face today then whether or not to offer shukrana nafal or as i said, say ameen aloud or in heart. Now if you can say that i am wrong and you think that since every other thing that our prophet and Allah have told us, things that effect our day to day matters are already on the right track and that in fact this is now the most important issue as every other thing is on track already, i wont argue any further!!

:p::D ,,,, Busy like hell , lots of extra work, ,,,,,,,,,,,,, How are you..........

Oh. Evil minds should remain busy. :D. Kidding? No I'm not. :lol: Hope you get relief soon with your hectic routine. Alhumdulillah doing great. Few days only few days left of summer break. :sad: :p

LOL You have to enjoy all what left of break lady. .... Man I badly miss those days when we have summer holidays .......... Now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
Have Fun May ALLAH BLESS YOU.
@Moonlight

O' bhai you make everything matter of life and death. Ok your concerns! Please listen, we are not introducing any new namaz or change in Hajj method or alter Zakat rate from 2.5 to 3.5 etc.

Nafal namaz is already there, right. You can offer it with your convenience, you can even leave and increase or decrease raka'at according to your will and capacity. Some nawafil are fixed like Tahajjud and in five prayers.

Now if i say to myself that if i succeed in any particular task i will offer Tahajjud to thank God. Does this Tahajjud become namaz e shukrana? No. My act is gratitude but nature of prayer is the same.

This is the case with other nawafil as well. They are the same but my act is act of gratitude.

Like charity is already is Islam but if i do it after my success in exams, it is my gesture of thanks to God.

O' bhai you make everything matter of life and death. Ok your concerns! Please listen, we are not introducing any new namaz or change in Hajj method or alter Zakat rate from 2.5 to 3.5 etc.

Nafal namaz is already there, right. You can offer it with your convenience, you can even leave and increase or decrease raka'at according to your will and capacity. Some nawafil are fixed like Tahajjud and in five prayers.

Now if i say to myself that if i succeed in any particular task i will offer Tahajjud to thank God. Does this Tahajjud become namaz e shukrana? No. My act is gratitude but nature of prayer is the same.

This is the case with other nawafil as well. They are the same but my act is act of gratitude.

Like charity is already is Islam but if i do it after my success in exams, it is my gesture of thanks to God.
You can offer as many Nawafil as you want but making an intention of offering Nawafil Shukar is not allowed Janab. When you are offering Thajud Salah you offer Tahajud that doesn't and can't become Shukrana e Nafal

You can offer as many Nawafil as you want but making an intention of offering Nawafil Shukar is not allowed Janab. When you are offering Thajud Salah you offer Tahajud that doesn't and can't become Shukrana e Nafal

As i said. Nature of nafal doesn't change, my act is act of gratitude. Can you notice the difference.

I can't offer farz namaz for gratitude because it is already obligation and compulsory.

Whole concept of nafal namaz is based on our will. We decide the time and occasion.

Your concerns are over sensitive, thats all i can say.

I do not have words to describe the feelings and sentiments after going through this thread "Simply Awesome" and "Heart Warming".......meri dua hey key Allah Subhan-u-Taala sub Pakistanio ko issi tarhan "Mutahid" rakhey (Ameen).

- No Power on Earth Can Undo Pakistan -

LOL You have to enjoy all what left of break lady. .... Man I badly miss those days when we have summer holidays .......... Now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
Have Fun May ALLAH BLESS YOU.
@Moonlight

Last days tension main he Guzar Jate Ke classes start hone wali. Lol :D
Life moves on. :) Amen. Thank you.
And Duas for you as well.

I do not have words to describe the feelings and sentiments after going through this thread "Simply Awesome" and "Heart Warming".......meri dua hey key Allah Subhan-u-Taala sub Pakistanio ko issi tarhan "Mutahid" rakhey (Ameen).

- No Power on Earth Can Undo Pakistan -

Amen. Pakistan to Allah Ke raaz'on main se ak raaz hai.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom