What's new

Happy Independence Day (Pakistan).

No better to avoid it. Their is Sajda e Shukar in Islam not salah for Shukar is their

That way 31 guns salute should also be avoided. Offer a Sajda e Shukar and thats all.

I've given you ref. from Imam Zain ul Abideen for namaz e shukrana.

@Spring Onion ma'am i am surprized you have thanked this post. You better review this '+ve' rating.

That way 31 guns salute should also be avoided. Offer a Sajda e Shukar and thats all.

@Spring Onion ma'am i am surprized you have thanked this post. You better review this '+ve' rating.
Mr this is not the forum otherwise read in detail what Islam has to say about nation state. Secondly no authentic source suggests Namaz e Shukrana I used to offer them on every happy occasion but when found out not authentic I left it

I thanked him because

1. We should avoid introducing fresh collective prayers.

2. The examples of Nimaz e shukrana are there indeed as you also mentioned BUT the matter of fact is that these are individual nafal prayer we cannot introduce a collective one even for Independent day because this is going to lead to some absurd ones by different sects

Mr this is not the forum otherwise read in detail what Islam has to say about nation state. Secondly no authentic source suggests Namaz e Shukrana I used to offer them on every happy occasion but when found out not authentic I left it

Hell namaz e shukrana means praise to God. It can be done anytime and anywhere. It doesn't need any ref. but common sense.

It is nafal so depends on your discretion. Not necessarily on every happy occasions as you practised and then left, two extremes.

I thanked him because

1. We should avoid introducing fresh collective prayers.

2. The examples of Nimaz e shukrana are there indeed as you also mentioned BUT the matter of fact is that these are individual nafal prayer we cannot introduce a collective one even for Independent day because this is going to lead to some absurd ones by different sects

As long as it isn't made farz or wajib (compulsory obligation), every bida'at e hasna is encouraged.

No better to avoid it. Their is Sajda e Shukar in Islam not salah for Shukar is their
I think we are supposed to offer Nwafil for Shukrana, Hajat and other such thing, WE CAN!! So i do not see harm in offering two nafals for Shukar! I am sure it is NOT Islam which is so rigid as the Mullahs who define it today.

As long as it isn't made farz or wajib (compulsory obligation), every bida'at e hasna is encouraged.

:) it would become a bida'at in the long run simple as that. There are many such things

I think we are supposed to offer Nwafil for Shukrana, Hajat and other such thing, WE CAN!! So i do not see harm in offering two nafals for Shukar! I am sure it is NOT Islam which is so rigid as the Mullahs who define it today.

Actually we are debating bajamat nafal prayer for certain occasion

:) it would become a bida'at in the long run simple as that. There are many such things

So what, they're still bida'at, not farz or wajib. You've the flexibility and option to do or leave. You mean to say farz or wajib, no they are not. No one preaches them as farz or wajib. For example bajama'at Trawih. Now tell it should be encouraged or not.

Actually we are debating bajamat nafal prayer for certain occasion
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. However i think that too wont be a big issue. How about talking against bribery, interest and hate speech! For me, these and many other problem similar to these will remain a much bigger concern than whether we can offer Nafal for Shukrana ba jamat or not :P
My point is, Islam is much more clear and rigid about many other social issues that we face today and we must focus on getting those things right instead of arguing whether to say Ameen aloud or in heart!
First things first you know!!

What? Offering navafal of Shkur is not a Salah? Salah means, bowing to Allah, worship or homage. Please don't make Islam hard for others to follow. It's very simple religion.
Thanks. :)

Even state can appeal the people to come out in open grounds and mosques and offer two raka'at nafal namaz for gratitude.

Indeed.

Sorry RASOOL SAW knows Islam better and he has already defined it. Sir do and don't are clear and shukrana nafal would have been their he would have offered it. Inventing new things mean indirectly accusing RASOOL SAW of not tell you complete deen. @Salik

What? Offering navafal of Shkur is not a Salah? Salah means, bowing to Allah, worship or homage. Please don't make Islam hard for others to follow. It's very simple religion.
Thanks. :)

Indeed.
Salah is Salah thier are different types of Salah like 5 compulsory prayers and Thajud and Eid and Taraweeh but their is no Nawafil e Shukar. Sorry I am not going to invent something in religion because you want it. Not going to happen Sir.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom